Mission 2

My Maid Is An Agent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji brought the big black plastic to behind of Jungkook’s apartment. It’s not like they didn’t have any people to manage the trash, but Minji needed to go out alone to meet someone. She threw the black plastic to big trash can. It’s really tiring to work like this, she really preferred to go around outside and not be stationed like this. This was her first disguised as someone who really closed to target, usually she would just be a stranger or just a mere passenger.

“Why do you stop wearing your maid outfit? It looks good on you,” a dirty man who sat beside the trash can said. Minji just nodded then lend her back to the wall then faced the man.

“I prefer to wear dirty rags like you,” Minji said. She then take out sandwich bread from her pocket then passed it to the man. He caught it then smiled to Minji.

“Thanks,” he said then started eating his bread.

“There is no any new comers in this apartment, no new resident, no new worker,” Minji reported her mission. The man just nodded while enjoying his food.

“Are you listening?” Minji said, wondering the man listened to her, since he didn’t look at her at all.

“Of course, you did great as usual,” he said.

“Yoongi oppa, please tell Seungyoon..”

“He won’t listen to me, believe me,” Yoongi said in a matter of fact. Although Yoongi was superior, there were 2 people in his division that he couldn’t control at all, they were Minji and Seungyoon.

“I just wasted my time here,” Minji said.

“Indeed you are,” Yoongi said. When Minji about to move she then remembered about the room in the next apartment.

“Do you need some info from next apartment?” Yoongi asked. Minji then turned to looked at Yoongi who smirked at her. He then threw a flash disk to Minji. Minji took it and looked at Yoongi full of admiration.

“I am senior to you, I know more about this kind of job,” he said.

“There are some new maids from that apartment, two new securities, and some new residences,” Yoongi added again.

“Seunghoon oppa..”

“He will be alright, he is your senior too,” Yoongi cut what’s Minji about to say.

“I got it,” MInji was about to leave then Yoongi called her with the nickname that could make her Goosebumps every time she heard it from her sunbae’s lips.

“Zy,” Yoongi said. Minji stopped her step. She looked back to Yoongi with full expectation.

“You need to step out from your comfort zone, it’s been 1 week since you’ve lived here but you haven’t had a meaningful conversation with Jungkook. We don’t have enough times before another side make a move, we need to prepare,” Yoongi said. Minji just sighed. Why should she think too much when Yoongi called her? He is Min Yoongi, the most workaholic person in this world, or at least in Minji’s life.

“I got it, sunbaenim,” Minji said then walk away from Yoongi. Yoongi kept looking at Minji’s back until she was completely unseen.

“I am surprised that was out from your lips, sunbaenim,” someone said. Yoongi turned to see someone who came from the opposite where MInji went.

“Oh, Seungyoon, I’ve eaten,” Yoongi said then show his sandwich.

“Aren’t you afraid if Minji attached to the target, like the way you attached to Chaerin noona?” Seungyoon said again. Yoongi stopped chewing for a moment. After some thought, he decided to ignore the younger boy.

“Ah, I see, you do it purposely so Minji will look away from you, right?” Seungyoon said again. This time Yoongi glared at the younger boy showing his anger.

“Stop saying non sense Seungyoon. You exactly know why I tell Minji to do that. Being near with target is necessary,” Yoongi said. Seungyoon just sighed then walked closer to Yoongi then sat right beside him.

“Then why did you tell Minji, that her position right now is my idea? You know exactly that I will be the last person to let Minji lived alone with the boy,” Seungyoon said.

“Are you afraid, if Minji will be heartbroken if she knows that her crush let her lived alone with a boy,”he said again and made Yoongi become uncomfortable rather than angry.

“Are you drunk? It’s still bright,” Yoongi said then he stood up.

“I finish eating. I am going to walk around and gather paper,” he added then walked away without hearing Seungyoon’s answer. The memory of that time when he was in disguise to Chaerin’s personal guard come to his mind. He looked at the sky while smiling.

“She must be busy,” he mumbled then hug himself. “I wonder, why it’s cold in summer,” he said to no one in particular.

***

Minji entered the room then threw herself in sofa. She hated what Yoongi said. It’s not like she didn’t try to get close to Jungkook. She was trying, but it really took time to open up to Jungkook and vice versa. Minji took her binoculars then looked at the room in the next apartment. She always saw a suspicious movement from that room. If she didn’t mistaken, the apartment that Seunghoon rented was around there too. She needed to ask Seunghoon to be careful and looked closely at that room.

“What are you looking at Minji-ssi?” someone whispered to her right ear and made MInji jumped because of surprised.

“Ah, you surprised me,” Minji said then hided her binoculars behind her. It’s actually a useless act, since Jungkook had seen it a moment ago.

“Are you looking at that room?” Jungkook asked and point at the window that Minji observed a moment ago.

“Are there something wrong with Yuju’s apartment?” Jungkook asked. Minji widened her eyes in surprise. The apartment was belong to someone that Jungkook knew.

“A girl? I just though I see someone handsome over there,” Minji lied. She actually didn’t see anyone, it’s just her guest.

“Well, her cousin is coming and live there. It’s been a week, if I am not mistaken,” Jungkook said.

“If you know that detail, you must be really close to Yuju-ssi, master,” Minji said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter