Mission 3

My Maid Is An Agent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji glanced at her phone to look at the clock. It’s 11.45 p.m. 15 minutes to go to a new year. There was no any special feeling about New Year. It was just same day with other days. She looked at the sky then the dark sky suddenly become more colorful. She heard the boys laugh and she clearly heard Namjoon yelled at Taehyung because he lit the firework before 00.00. Minji closed her eyes and tried to remember the last time she laughed out like that.

“Noona, it’s your drink,” Seunghoon said and made him got a deathly glare from younger girl.

“Don’t glare at your master,” Seunghoon tried to remind their role. Actually he was a bit scared especially if Minji forgot about her role.

“You look like you are in deep thought, Zy,”Seunghoon said nearly whispered. Minji turned to see the other and made sure no one hear their conversation.

“It’s been a month, but there is no any movement,” Minji said. Seunghoon looked at the serious girl beside him. He actually expect she asked something else beside her job.

“Isn’t it a good thing? Your master is safe,” Seunghoon said.

“By the way, where is he?” Minji said.

“Well, he go buying sausages. Yugyeom ate their last sausages,” Seunghoon said and pointed at Namjoon who busied yell at the boys. He just smiled at the view in front of him. Minji glanced at the older boy then smiled while standing up.

“Then, I will follow my master,” Minji said.

“Have fun while I am away, young master,” Minji said then bow. Seunghoon just chuckled.

“Okay, noona,” Seunghoon said. Minji wanted to protest but she can’t. She just left the older boy.

BANG!

The forth shoot of the firework bang loudly. Minji still could see the colorful sky although her back faced the firework.

BANG!

‘the last shoot,’ Minji mumbled.

BANG! The last bang made Minji turned to see the boys yelled happily. She then saw the colorful firework in the sky.

“Then the previous firework?” Minji thought. She then scanned her surrounding but she cannot see any other firework.

***

Jungkook would like to ask Minji to come with him to buy sausages. But he froze when he saw the older girl enjoy the night breeze. He just smiled then walked away from the girl.

After 2 minutes walking, he could feel someone follow him from behind. Actually he always feel that he was being followed in the past. He took a deep breath then stopped his step. He turned to confirm his feeling. After making sure that no one behind him, he walk faster.

BANG! Jungkook heard the voice of firework.

“They have to safe some for later,” Jungkook mumbled.

“Watchout!” he heard someone yelled at him. The small girl jump at him at the same time he heard the bang.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Luna-ssi?” Jungkook asked, making sure the figure in front of him was really the transfer student.

“Oh ,” Luna cursed when she felt the blood flowed from her right arm.

“Your arm?” Jungkook worried at the sight.

“Run,” Luna hold Jungkook hand then dragged him. Jungkook then turn to see the dark shadow behind him. Indeed he was being followed. He then saw the blood that kept flowing from Luna’s arm.

He then heard something crushed behind him. Both Luna and Jungkook stopped a moment to see the guy stopped. His head was hit by a vase. He looked above and see a shadow at the veranda.

“Zy,” Luna mumbled, after she figured out, then dragged Jungkook again. She then dragged him to small aisle. Both of them tried to catch some breath. Jungkook turned to see pale girl.

“Luna-ssi!” Jungkook said. The girl fainted in his arms.

“Hel..” Jungkook’s mouth was closed by someone preventing him to make some noise. His heart beat so fast until the person made some noise and made him more relaxed.

“Don’t!” A girl stopped Jungkook from yelling. “He is still around,” Minji said referring to the gunner.

“Noona..” Jungkook said in panic. “She helped me and then…” Jungkook said tried to explain what happened.

“It’s okay,” Minji said try to calm the younger boy.. She kneeled down and took Luna from Jungkook’s arm and lied her down. Minji about to zipped down Luna’s jacket but stop then look at Jungkook.

“Help me, master. Make sure no one come to our direction, if you see a slight shadow, tell me immediately,” Minji said in lower voice. Jungkook just nodded his head and follow her instruction, he also understood to not look at their direction.

Minji took her phone and called for some helps.

“Yoon, we are in the aisle near the convenient store. Someone hurt, come here fast,” Minji said.

Minji dismissed Luna jacket and looked at the wound in her arms. Luckily, the bullet just ‘scratch’ the arm. At least Minji didn’t need to take out the bullet. She just needed to stop the bleeding. She dismissed her own jacket, then take out her clothes, leaving her in her inner clothes. She ripped the clothes, then tied it tightly in Luna’s arm. After she was sure, the bleeding was stopped she wore her jacket then called Jungkook. The younger guy came closer to Minji then looked at his school’s friend.

“She lost some blood, although her wound is deep, luckily the bullet is not planted,” Minji tried to relief Jungkook. Jungkook just stayed still, he really couldn’t understand what did Minji say about.

“What happened?” She asked. The younger guy just shook his head. He was not sure what really happened.

“Suddenly Luna, jumped at me and I heard the gun sound,” Jungkook said.

Minji then looked at the Jungkook. He was shaken in fear. Although his breath was more stable, his heartbeat was still beating so fast. Minji reached him then hug the younger guy.

“It’s okay. I am sorry for let you be alone,” Minji whispered to younger guy. Jungkook finally started crying. He was really scared at what happened to him. “But Luna..”

“Sstt. Everything will be okay. Luna will heal soon,” Minji said, then patted the younger boy’s back.

“Zy!” Minji heard someone yelled her name. She then released her hug then walked out from the aisle.

“Seungyoon!” Minji yelled. Seungyoon then run to her.

“What happened?” he asked. “Luna was shot,”MInji said then guided Seungyoon to unconscious Luna. Jungkook saw the familiar figure who come to him. He sometimes saw Seungyoon who lived beside his apartment.

“He is policeman who lived beside our apartment,” Minji said. Seungyoon nodded to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter