Mission 1

My Maid Is An Agent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[a/n] hey guys, sorry for this short update, I really wanted to update this story. I promise to upload longer chapter next. Please enjoy :).

Jungkook stared at his book. And so his other friends. He clearly remembered that he didn’t finish his homework, that’s why he was in this position, bagging for his groups help, especially the smarty pant, Namjoon.

“And you said you watched the that I gave,” Taehyung said

“But I really did,” Jungkook said in disbelief. He wondered if the video he watched yesterday just something that happened in his dream. Getting wet dream for boy was totally normal rather than having homework suddenly done, right?

“Did you do it in your dream? I mean like waking up in the middle of the night then doing your homework,” Taehyung said. Jungkook just stared at his friend. He had known Taehyung for a long time that could made him understand how stupid his friend is. But sometimes, Jungkook couldn’t help but wondering when his imagination just so stupid.

“Are you stupid?” Namjoon said.

“Yeah, you are stupid for just wondering. Stop thinking and do your homework, class will begin in 5 minutes,” Seunghoon said. Taehyung realized then that he was the only one who hadn’t finished his work. He stop asking then doing his work immediately.

‘That stupid Minji,’ Seunghoon thought. Seunghoon had started the mission a month before Minji entered Jungkook’s house. And it’s about time for Luna to enter the scene.

“Hey, there is a pretty girl who enter class 3-D,” Yugyeom said then sit beside Jungkook. Seunghoon smiled after hearing that.

“Who? Eunha?”Namjoon asked. Well, Eunha was indeed the one of the prettiest girls in their school. So it’s not like seeing Eunha in her class is something to be amazed for.

“No, I think she is a new student,” Yugyeom added. “She is pretty, but I don’t know, her aura gives me a noona vibe,” he said again. Seunghoon chuckled at the statement. He was sure how scary Luna would be if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter