002.

Café Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café Beauty.

 

Vernon's POV.

 

I swear, I have never seen anyone as beautiful as she is. She's nowhere near my league. But damn, I am going to give it a try. My eyes can't seem to look away from the angelic figure, who's taking an order currently. Man, no one is ever cuter than me, but this girl.

 

I look away for a bit when the girl turn her head towards my direction, probably got this sixth sense where someone is watching her. Oh well, sorry cutie, I just can't help it.  I shyly turn my gaze back at her, looking at her taking a seat few tables away from mine.

 

I bury my face onto my palm, feeling my face slightly getting hotter. - I need to talk to her. I swear I need to do that or I'll regret my life forever. But, what if she do this typical, 'I have a boyfriend' ? Won't that be embarrassing? Oh well, whatever about that.

 

So, taking a deep breath, I turn around to look at her and stood- oh wait. Who the hell is that guy? Like bro, why is he touching her? Why she let him touch her? , my heart. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME GIRL. Whyy?

 

Letting off a sigh, disappointed that she's not available at the moment, I walk towards the counter and ask the waitress to just put my foods in them boxes as I don't have any appetite to eat here anymore. Like who would have them appetite if they just saw someone they fall for at first sight to have a ing boyfriend?

 

Like this is the first time ever I ever felt this way for someone. And well, I don't know if this is love. But if this is love, take it away from me. I don't want this emotion. I force a smile as I take the plastic which filled with the foods and walk out of the café with a heavy heart.

 

I suddenly remembered about Seungcheol hyung. Oh , I'm such a ty friend! I quickly fished out my phone, unlocking it before searching for hyung's name in my contact. After I found his number, I immediately press the call button, bringing the phone near my ear.

 

After a few ring, Seungcheol hyung finally answered. "Seungcheol hyung? Where are you right now?" I quickly asked. "I- um. At the place." I can hear his voice cracking a little bit. Oh hyung, please stay strong. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hang up right after and put my phone back into my pocket.

 

I tied the plastic bag onto my wrist before I start to run towards the park nearby my house. Yup, that's 'the place'. As I arrive at the park, I saw Seungcheol hyung sitting in the bench, with his head buried on his lap while hugging his legs. His shoulder are somehow shaking lightly.

 

I walk towards him and take a sit beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "Hyung, I'm here now." I mumbled, pulling him closer.

 

 

So, after  calming Seungcheol hyung and walk him home, I decided to go home myself as I think it's getting late. Those foods I bought earlier are long gone. It's almost dinner time but well, I live alone here. Mum, dad and Sofia are all at America. I guess going to eat out again.

 

Doesn't hurt to walk pass by the café right? I mean, I wonder if she's still there. I decided to just give it a go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter