001.

Café Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café Beauty.

 

Vernon's POV.

 

"Chwe Hansol!" I heard a voice calling out for me. Feeling slightly irritated, I turn my head to look at the owner of the annoying voice. Oh, Seungcheol hyung. I wait for him, tapping my feet impatiently. Oh man, this guy is slow as hell. And he finally arrived right in front of me, panting slightly.

 

"So, what is it hyung?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow slightly as he's still taking his time to breath properly. Hyung have to stop running, gosh. He have freaking asthma for god sake!

 

"You're one stubborn hyung." I claimed, shaking my head slightly before I move my hand to pat his back gently. "I've told you like, 5 times already to stop running!"

 

The older male just give me his usual playful smile. "But this is an urgent thing!" I rolled my eyes, punching his arm playfully. "You said that every time hyung, every time." And he just smile sheepishly.

 

"So what is this 'urgent' thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked, paying my 100% attention at him. He sigh softly, holding both of my shoulder as he stare at me- more to into my eyes. Oh jesus, he's going to ask me again.

 

"Please go to the date with me! I accidentally agreed on this guy for a date in this small cafe- which serves freaking delicious foods and coffees, but yea please Vernon, please?" I glared at the male hard, wanting him to notice how I am not doing it again. Yea again. He's gay by the way.

 

So the thing he's going to ask me to do is, be his fake boyfriend. Currently, the whole school probably think me and him are a thing. But no, I'm not gay. I'm perfectly straight. But hyung just have to make me his fake boyfriend. I'm so tired man. Please don't make me do this.

 

"Come on Vernon, this is the last last time! I promise!" He said, showing me his pinky. I rolled my eyes before interlacing my pinky with his. "You promised alright! This is the last last time!" He smiles at me happily, patting my shoulder lightly. "Have I ever broke my promises?" 

 

Oh man, he surely did. A LOT. I'm actually starting to regret my decision on helping him. But oh well, the heart just wants to go to this café he's talking about. Might as well see if they have macarons there. I'm a freaking trash for them macarons!

 

"Whatever hyung. Just make sure they have macarons there!" I sighed before I give his arm a punch. That's for making me your ing fake boyfriend. "Yah! I'm your ing hyung, you can't just punch your hyung and like do that innocent cute- oh okay I'm going now and I'll text you the time and where I'll be waiting for you." He immediately scramble away from me. Probably realized he just said I'm cute. Wellp, I know I am.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter