Five (Interlude 1)

[DISCONTINUED] Kim Kai: Anecdote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is from the past way before and I will write this based of first person POV which is from the OC point, Miso.

 

I woke up startled, hair dishevelled. Head snapping at the clock above the door of my room, I cursed silently and scrambled to get up. Huffing, I brush my teeth like a mad women and rub my body so it wouldn't smell. Satisfied with just under 2 minutes under the cold shower, I fumbled around my uniform, hair tie on my wrist, splashing some perfume and grab my bb cushion.

Rushing down, I grabbed a toast my sister prepared, she has long gone to her campus, and dash again to catch the bus on time.

 

 

"A-Ahjussi! W-wait!" I screamed. I run like crazy, banging on the bus before it stops. Sighing, I boarded and paid the fee with the bus card, sitting down on one of the vacant seats. I took a glance at my watch, sighing again. I have only 7 minutes and my school are 10 minutes away. I'm late again. That old Park is going to make me clean the whole gym again until I can't move my hands. .

Re-arranging my hair and tying it, I dabbed some foundation to my face so it wouldn't look so lifeless - not that it wasn't when I did put it on.

Applying some light pink tint to my chapped lips that I always bring to school incase it become dry again. Checking my phone, I text my friend Jinri who already in the class, reading some books. Jinri is a bookworm and almost everyone in my school knows that. Afterall our school is not that big, it's not in the city. I lived in Gwangju. Been staying here since I was a mere toddler. I heard from my mom that we used to stay in Finland for two years before my dad got the offer to work at Korea again. It explains the random bursts of Finnish curses from both of my parents sometimes when they are frustrated. Like when the TV suddenly broke or one of the character they hate on a show planning to do some evil schemes again.

I usually didn't bother with all that because I'm a pretty obedient, quiet kid that all parents adore. I didn't rebel like all fourteen years old when they are entering the stage of puberty, I didn't cry when I accidently slip on someone spilled milk on the floor nor did I get embarassed. I stood up, drenched and all, go to the bathroom, trying to clean all of the mess eventhough it looks like I peed. I don't care. People can say whatever they want. People need to think logic first; what fourteen years old kid will pee in their pants and do not make fuss about it? Well, you might say you have encountered people like that but think about the situation they are having. It's either they got scared of something or got so panic they peed. But everyone knows me. Like I said, I live in a pretty small town so one knows each other. It used to bother me but when I got into middle school, I got over it. 

So my conclusion is, some people can be so dumb and over-analyze everything. But hey, I have my weaknesses too. Everyone isn't perfect. No one is perfect. So live your life and paid no heed over their talks who held more trash than advices.

 

I was 5 minutes late and of course old man Park spluttered like crazy. He asked me to clean the whole hallway of the school which I almost curse out loud. I know when I said our school aren't that big but what the hell?! I'm the only one who is late and I need to wrap it up before 6. What the hell?!

Grumbling under my breath, I knock the door of my classroom and the whole class stare at me eventhough they met me everythere. Even outside of the school. Humans. Science couldn't explain this. It just human nature to stare at someone who's under trouble. I don't know.

"Hwang Miso, 10 minutes late from actual class hours as usual." Ms. Jang, my history teacher quirks an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, Ms. Jang." I mumbled. I wouldn't say I would never do it again because I'm always late and she knows that. "Go sit at your seat. And because of your tardiness, you have to show your new classmate the whole school during lunch break." I scowled, groaning mentally. What torture is this?

"Yes," I mumbled.

Sitting at my seat, I noticed a guy, dark brown hair with uneven front hair stared at his book, trying to make a hole. I rolled my eyes and ignore him. Opening my own books, I look outside of the window and stare at the sky for god knows how long before I started dreaming about the love of my life, Lee Minho.

Waking up at the sound of someone calling my name so loud it hurts my ears, I flinched and hissed at the direct sunlight entering my eyes. Looking around, everyone has left the class to get own their lunches. Jinri frowned at me, a book tucked safely on both of her arms. "Lunch break already?" I murmured. Jinri rolled her eyes, "Yes, sleeping beauty. Hurry up." I stretched both of my arms upwards, a soft krrk sound capture my ears. Standing up, I followed Jinri and stare at her back sleepily.

Plopping down the seat, I asked Jinri to buy me a packet of bread and a carton of milk. I handed her the money and look around again. I saw the new guy who is unfortunately my current seatm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter