Four

[DISCONTINUED] Kim Kai: Anecdote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, I better get going. Thank you for today and I hope to see you again." Miso bowed, sending him a proper smile. She turns her back and started to walk but Kai grabs it unconsciously. She whips her head back, confused. "U-uh, I'll see you again... right?" Kai asks, stammering. Miso's lips curved into a smile again, much more comfortable this time.

"We will, Kai-ssi. I will text you beforehand to inform. Do not be worry. I'll be going now." She bows again, this time going for real.

Once she close the door of his loft, Kai legs couldn't support him anymore thus turning into jelly. He drops down and stay there, still thinking it was just a dream and it wasn't real.

But the whole 2 hours with PD Hwang earlier is just as real as how much he still likes her.

And that's bad.

 

 

 

"-Kai? Kai!" Kai slowly opened his eyes, eyes set into a pair of a worried one. Sehun frowned at him, one hand holding a pillow. Kai looks away, realizing it's already bright before groaning out loud. "God, I'm so tired." He raspily mumbled. Sehun sighed, setting the pillow aside before sitting down on the edge of Kai's bed. "What time do you slept yesterday? It's already noon for goodness sake." He scolded. Kai roll his eyes, swatting away from Sehun's worried figure.

"I slept late dad, thanks for asking." He sarcastically answered. "I need to go, I'm already late." He mumbled. This time, Sehun is the one rolling his eyes, "Now you realize. I've set a coffee for you. Just pour it. I'm also late and it's your fault." He punch Kai's shoulder playfully although, hard. Kai snorted and stood, "Yeah, yeah thanks. Now get out and let me enjoy my time grooming before I go to work." Sehun fixed his attire again before sending Kai a glare, "You better get ready fast. Your manager called a lot of time and I had to answer it for you." Again, Kai flips him off and slip into the bathroom.

Sehun sigh for the nth time before leaving Kai's loft quietly.

 

 

"Kai, you are late." His manager, Jae frowned. Kai looks at him blankly, feigning his feelings. "I know. I apologize." Jae raised a brow but didn't ask anything again and ask Kai to get ready for his another endless CF shootings. He mentally scream. His body is so tired but he knows he can't do anything if he continue complaining and grumbling like a kid.

He gets ready, eyes so blank none can figure what he think. His makeup stylist dabs chemical on his face but he didn't feel anything. Drooping, he treats the soft buzz of his staff talking and busily walking here and there as lullabies. He is way too tired to think, way too exhausted to move a single muscle on his body. Soft nudge on his shoulder make him frown but assume it was just an accident nudge from his staff.

Again, the nudging bother him from dreaming. Grunting, he looks up to see his manager scowled. "I know you are tired, Kai. So do I. But you need to get up and get ready. As soon as we finish this, the sooner we can go to the next shooting place and so on. Get up." He instructed. Not wanting to argue, he woobles his way outside and walk to the shooting set, waiting for the director. His lips curved into tiny quirks when he saw one of those nameless staff slip. That was entertaining atleast.

"Okay, ready." One of the staff working gestured him to get ready. Sighing, he pray that it will end soon. All he wants is a nice fuzzy bubbles with a kind thought of pleasant meeting of Hwang Miso.

 

 

Glancing at his wrist-watch, he rolled his eyes at his dramatic manager, second in command. He can still bear Jae because he's a workaholic who actually done thing instead of blabbering but he was off-duty today because of reasons. Not that he missed him whatsoever. Anything else to deal with a hormotional 35 unmarried women who complaints about everything and anything.

"Noona, can we stop at a store before sending me home? I need to buy some snacks." He mumbled, loud enough to gain his manager attention. His manager, Hee Soo frowned, "You know junk food aren't good for you right, Kai? It contains MSG and it's absolutely—" He drifts off.

 

 

In the end, he still manage to get some snacks courtesy of his infamous eye stare that one never can shake it off.

On his way up to his loft, a faint buzz from his front-pocket noticed him that someone's calling. With a disgruntled sigh, he answer it. "Boy! Are you up for some party today?" Kris chirped. He rolled his eyes, "I'm tired, Kris. Are you seriously want to be high? I heard you are still shooting for that new film of yours!" Kris chuckled, "You know I never say no to parties. Especially when all of our gang is here." He can almost feel Kris shrugging. Kai sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter