Save me

My Devotion

Can you see the pain in my eyes?

The forced smiles I put out?

The agony you put me through?

You can’t.

You see what I put on the outside, Not the deep turmoil going through my heart.

I love you.

When will you realize?

When will you see how much I care for you?

You never will.

I put a mask on every time I see you, I try to disguise myself to keep it in.

But I can’t.

I don’t want to be ashamed of my feelings,

Of you finally knowing how I feel.

So pay attention Junhyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob POV:

I was pacing outside of Doojoon’s apartment wondering why I was here. I shouldn’t get Doojoon involved, it’s not his problem. But I couldn’t stop my trembling hands from calling him. I needed someone to talk to desperately and the only person I could think of was Doojoon.

I was turning to leave when the door to Doojoon’s apartment opened.

“Where are you going babo?” Doojoon asked.

I froze where I was standing. “Uhhh… nowhere.”

I felt Doojoon slowly walk next to me. I could feel his breathing against my neck and it caused me to shiver.

“Look at me Seobie.”

I turned around and looked up at him. He looked confused, like he couldn’t understand something about my face.

He slowly reached his hand out to caress my flushed cheeks.

“Have you been crying? Your eyes are red and swollen.” He said while pulling me close to him.

“Doojoonieee” I cried out as I clutched his shirt to my face.

We stayed like that for a long time. Neither of us talking or moving. The only noise you could hear were the sniffling sounds I was making.

Doojoon POV:

What’s happening? Is Yoseob okay? Who made him cry like this?

A million of questions were going through my head in those few moments we held on to each other. But the most important question was; what happened? I couldn’t stand to see Yoseob like this! So lost and vulnerable. His poor abused eyes that keep shedding tears of sadness. I want to make him feel better. To know that whenever he is down, he will always have me.

Once I felt that Yoseob had mostly stopped crying I pulled away from him and said. “Do you want to come inside? I’ll make you some tea.”

He looked at me with sad puppy eyes and smiled. “That sounds great right now, Doojoon.”

I lead him into my apartment and finally realized that my apartment looked like a war zone! There were books, take out boxes, and underwear lying around everywhere. To cover up my embarrassment I quickly placed Yoseob on the couch while I attempted to straighten things out.

“It’s okay Doojoon, I like your apartment the way it is.” He said while picking up a pair of *cough cough* elephant boxers.

I felt my face redden at him seeing the embarrassing underwear. Leave it to Yoseob to find things like that. Maybe he’s in a better mood now that he can joke around.

I left the living room to go make the tea and think about what I’d ask and say to Yoseob.

Yoseob POV:

What am I going to tell Doojoon? He’s important to me and I don’t want to lose him either. I don’t know how he’ll react if I tell him I’m gay… and that I love Junhyung. Will he hate me? Find me disgusting? I don’t know… Doojoon has always been really supportive with everything I do. Maybe me being gay wouldn’t be the end of the world for him?

Doojoon walked into the room and sat down next to me. “Yoseob, what happened?” he asked me with sincerity.

I don’t want to go through another heartbreak if Doojoon doesn’t accept me, but he’s my last lifeline. He’s the only other person who cares about me. So whether or not he will still like me after I tell him about myself, I’m still going to spill my guts to him.

I looked up at him. “I’m gay…. I’m gay and I confessed my love to Junhyung.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!!!!! 13 subscribers!! thanks everyone!

I Promise, Promise, Promise that next chapter will be longer! for some reason i can't write long chapters...sorry!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! (I hope you guys get tons of presents xD)