Stay here for me

My Devotion

I know that when I’m down on my luck

You’ll disappear into the fog

You don’t care about me

You only care about hurting me

You’ll knock me down to get what you want

And never bat an eyelash

I’d be wise to steer clear of you

You disguise yourself as a friend

However, you will never actually be there for me

When the well is dry

You will flee in the night

I am left in the most damaged state

I am left to pick up my own pieces

Tape myself up and put on a smile

Time to move on

Time to find somebody else to hurt me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doojoon POV:

Yoseob… gay?

How is this possible? Wouldn’t I have known something as important as this? But he still doesn’t know my secret either… and I’m not going to tell him. No, I can’t tell him. Especially when he’s going through all this heart break with Junhyung.

Junhyung…. So Yoseob likes Junhyung. Now that I look back, it makes sense that if Yoseob were gay that he’d like Junhyung. They have always been really close and Yoseob is easily influenced by others. Once he is put under a spell he can’t break that love until he’s the one that’s broken. It has happened in the past, and it’s happening now. I can already tell by the way Yoseob is acting that Junhyung rejected him. How harshly? I can’t tell. But I need to find out and see if I can pick up these pieces of Yoseob up and glue them together. To close up this gaping hole in his heart and make him whole again.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to Yoseob. I looked deeply into his eyes willing him to not fall apart and to give him strength.

I watched as his eyes got all watery. “Doojoon, say something.”

I hugged him, he tried to pull away but I didn’t let him. “Yoseob, you know that I will always care about you no matter what uality you are. To me it doesn’t even matter if you were some blue smurf from Disney land.”

He let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes at me. “You know that doesn’t make any sense Doojoon! You’re so weird!”

I smiled to myself and hoped that I had lightened the mood. But now we need to talk about what happened. I need to ask him and find out the truth.

“Yoseob, what happened after you told Junhyung you love him?”

Yoseob POV:

I knew this was coming, that Doojoon was going to ask me. But now I’m scared. I don’t want to remember what happened. Not only with Junhyung, but what happened after. When I told my parents that I’m gay.

“He rejected me… I guess it’s not too much of a surprise. He’s not gay; he doesn’t like guys let alone me.”

“Yoseob...” Doojoon interrupted

“No, let me finish. I love Junhyung and I don’t think that it’ll go away. He’s my first love and those are always the hardest to break. But I want to try. I don’t think that he’ll ever love me back…”

I felt something wet touch my lips. As I touched my face I realized that was crying. Embarrassed, I hastily wiped the tears with the back of my hand.

“You’re strong. So strong you don’t even realize it, Yoseob. Coming out like this... well, I could never do it. I don’t have the courage. Just always believe in yourself and never stop fighting. No matter what other people think of you.”

I looked up at Doojoon and smiled “Thank you. You have always been a good friend to me, but I have another thing I have to tell you”

I’m glad that Doojoon supports me… but my parents don’t. My face darkens whenever I think about it. About how my parents reacted when I told them. My parents have always been traditionalists, but I thought they would love me no matter who I am. They don’t.

I lifted up my shirt revealing the bluish-purple bruises forming on my torso. “I told my parents…and…and my dad beat me. I have nowhere else to go. They kicked me out of the house and disowned me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've found that whenever I sit down to start writing I have to watch videos of beast, that's probably why I get so distracted! haha

Yay I have 16 subscribers!! i'm so happy! :D

Have a good new years guys! I need to start on all my new years revolutions!