How it all started

My Devotion

You're leaving because it's easier to walk away than to fight for something you really want. You’re leaving because even if you make it harder on me, I still want you again and again. You’re leaving because these feelings, these twisted emotions I feel, are not okay with you.

Even I can’t see it. These weird feelings I have for you… they shouldn’t belong to me. They should belong to a girl, some sweet girl who will love you and will be socially acceptable for you to be with.

Junhyung… please don’t leave me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob POV:

“I love you!” I stuttered out.

I shyly glanced at Junhyung through my eyelashes waiting to see his reaction. To see if he’d freak out or hate me like I have always envisioned. Or maybe… just maybe, he’s accept my feelings and love me back. But no, that wouldn’t happen.

“You mean as a friend… right Yoseob?” Junhyung looked at me with the most earnest eyes. Not suspecting what I really meant.

“No Junhyung, I mean that I LOVE you” I had to emphasize the word love to get it through Junhyung’s dense head.

I watched as his eyes widened in surprise as he figured out what I really meant. Then I saw his eyes reveal disgust. I felt my face fall because I knew what would happen next… he would leave me.

“Junhyung…” I started

“NO!” he all but yelled. “This isn’t okay Yoseob! I’m a guy, you do know that right?”

“I know that, but even so, I still love you!” I felt my eyes prick with tears, soon they would fall and that’d just make Junhyung even angrier. I need to stop where this situation was going or else I would lose Junhyung.

“Yoseob, you’re my best friend… how can you do this to me? I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t want you to have these feelings for me. I don’t know how to deal with something like this!”

He balled his hands in frustration and gave me a lost look, which seemed to ask me what he should do. I knew what I wanted him to do, I wanted him to love me back. To say that everything would be okay and we’d find a way for everyone to accept us. But he wouldn’t think that way. Junhyung always saw me as his saving grace, I always had advice to give him… but this time I couldn’t help him. He has to figure this out on his own.

“I love you. I know that we’re both guys and it’s wrong, but I feel this way. You’ve been one of the best friends I could have ever asked for and now… now, I want love. Just please don’t hate me because of it.”

Junhyung gave me a small sad smile. “I could never hate you seobie, but now I need some time to think.”

Doojoon POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I glanced at my clock only to find out it was 3 o’clock in the morning. Who would be calling me at this time? I checked the caller id, it was Yoseob.

“Hello?” I half yawned, half said into the phone.

“Doojoon… can I come over?” His voice sounded strained, like he had been crying.

“Yeah, sure come right over.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! 9 subscriber all ready! Thanks guys :D

Sorry it kinda though! I really need to work on my writing skills and this plot... to be honest i'm making up the story as i go along. not the brightest plan i ever had... but ohhh well. Comments are always appreciated :) if you have questions feel free to ask.

Oh! and i promise that my next chapter will be longer. It's 2 in the morning and i have school tomarrow so i kinda just wrote something real quick.