How it all started 2.

Is this love?

 

 

Part 2

Jimin POV

Weeks have gone by and Hwayoung and I are still acting weird around each other. I thought that everything between us would stay the same but it didn't. When we talk she doesn't speak freely anymore, she holds back her true feelings and we started to talk formal again.

" Stop mocking Jimin" Yoongi hyung walks by and they put food in front of me
" what is this for?" I look confused at all of them and they sit down
" comfort food"
" Not sure that will help"
" then just talk to her. I am sure that she misses you as well."
" What if she doesn't?"
"then you at least know"

We are done practicing and I have not been able to focus as well as always. The words that Namjoon hyung said keep playing in my head. I should just call her. What do I have to lose?

Her phone goes over and she doesn't pick up, I feel my heart sink. Maybe our friendship is over... I ruined it. All kind of negative thoughts go true my mind when my phone goes

"Jimin sorry I just missed you call"
"Hwayoung! Hey how are you? " I start to ramble, I am so nervous
" I am good, busy studying you know me"
"I do"
" how have you been? "
"Practice, good. Yea good" she start to grinnik at my broken sentence. I have missed that little grinnik of her.
" Jimin I am sorry if I have been a bit absent or just a bit cold towards you. I just have been so busy with school and I am sorry if I acted it out on you"
"It is okay Hwayoung, just make it up by acting like we always have, okay?" She doesn't respond and it is making me anxious.
"Okay"


Hwayoung POV

It is so hard to act normal with Jimin. It is not like it used to be, but when he asked me to act like always, he just sounded so.. Sad, hopeful...
I just couldn't say no, but he mussed also know that it is different.


I listen to Yun talking about Jimin and I try to be a good friend but... The only thing that I want to do so just shut my ears. I don't want to hear his amazing she thinks he is, I already know that.

"Okay Hwayoung are you ready to go?"

"Sorry? Going where?" Yun hands me my coat and drags me off.

"We are going to meet Jimin and his friends and you have to come"

"yun..."

"Please they like you and Jimin really wants to see you, he can't stop asking about you.." She pulls an annoyed face and I sigh..

"So I will just be your buffer..."

"I knew you would love to help me. Look they just don't seem to like me and this way every one will be happy, right?!"

"Fine...But you own me!"

"Sure thing, you are the best!" She locks arms with me and together we walk off.

 

"Look there they are!" Yun walks off to Jimin and they hugg briefly before he notices me.

"Hwayoung..." he immediatly lets go of Yun and wraps his arms tightly around me

"Jimin" Him wrapping his arms tight around me makes me realize how much I have missed him. I also wrap my arms around him and he leans his head down onto my shoulder

" I have missed you so much..." He whipsers into my ear and I can't help but smile a little, butterflies going wild in m stomach.

" I have missed you to Jimin.." We hear someone cough and we quickly break apart...Holding onto each other a bit to long.

" Are you Hwayoung?" I see a 6 boys looking at me with big eyes and I can't believe I am finally meeting them.

" I swear I already know you." We end up in a group hug and they slur me to the where we are heading and they keep on chatting and chatting to me

We all sit down, order some food and they are all so kind. We have been talking from time to time, certainly because Jimin always talked to them about me.

" Guys where is Yun?" We have been here for a while and she went to the toilet but she still isn't back yet.

" Jimin iis gone too, they must have left together."

" Ahh...Yes.." I take a bite of my food and Jungkook tries his hardest to make a joke and we they all seem to notice my mood did go down

 

Jimin POV

" What is wrong Yun?" She pulled me outside and she isn't facing me

" What is wrong?" She sighs and looks at me " You only look at Hwayoung.. You finally see me and you only have eyes for her."

" Look she is my best friend, we have been friends since forever. I did nothing wrong"

" You did nothing wrong!? I am your girlfriend and you haven'nt even looked at me."

"Yun you are overreacting.."

" You are suppose to like me! Not her, you should focus on me." She looks at me in disbelieve

" Okay lets go a step back, we never started dating because I liked you.." I can't believe what I just said and Yun shakes her head and walks away..

" Aahh Yun.." I call after her but she keeps on walking.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it...I walk back inside and I see everyone looking at me and I sit next to Hwayoung. She gives me a little smile and I slightly lean to her shoulder

" Hey..." she smiles at my whispher and she lookds past me and back to me

"Where is Yun?"

"She left" Her eyes widden, but there is also a glance of happiness in them

"What are you eating?" I take a bit of her food and she laughs

"I miss you" I look at her reaction and she seems a bit tensed, I carefully place my hand onto her arm.

"Hey are you okay?" She smiles at me, but I can still see that something is bothering her.

"I am going to call Yun, I will be back soon." I look at her radiant smile as she walks out. Only to walk back in a little bit disappointed

"Heey I am going to go. It was really nice meeting you guys" Hwa walks back and she seems to be still on the phone. We quickly all say bye to her and she runs off. I can't help but stare as she runs off, her hair going side to side.

 

 

Hwayoung POV

Jimin and I have been talking, but it is hard. I want to hug him and tell him how I really feel, but I can’t and it just. It hurts to know that he is happy with Yun. I get woken back to reality by my phone going and I quickly pick up

"I am going to debut!!!!" Jimin is so excited and he tells me everything. I am also really happy for him and the rest of the boys. They have been waiting and working so hard for this.

 

One year has passed like it is nothing and the contact between me and Jimin has withered. We hardly talk anymore. It does make me really sad but it might be for the best.
On the other hand I have been talking a lot more to Jungkook. After meeting him we soon found out that we had a lot in common on top of that are we also born in the same year so it was easier for us to become so close.

 

 

Jungkook POV

 

 “So that was all”  I look at Hwa and she nudges her shoulders a bit up

“So we should come up with a plan”

“You really want to help me?”

“I do”  I nod, the way she told me all of this, I want to help her… Even though I like her myself..

“Thank you oppa” She smiles at me and it makes me flutter

“So the plan, we should make Jimin realize how he feels about you”

“Okay how are we going to do that? By making him jealous?” She suggest it carefully, but she is right… I realized how much I liked her because of Jimin…

“Yes…We should do that, that will totally make him realize how he feels”

“Okay, but how are we going to make him jealous?”

“You need to tell him that you are dating someone else, a friend of yours, Chiwon perhaps?”

“No I can’t do that to him, he used to like me and I don’t know if he still does, but that would be cruel”

“You are right….” I see Hwa thinking of someone else and in the end sighs

“I don’t know who”

“Me...” She looks surprised at me and raises her eyebrow?

“You?”

“Yes, we will tell Jimin that we are dating and we will take it from there”

“Okay” She nods and I can’t help but blush.

“We should head back” She nods and do I imagine it or is she also blushing?

I know it might not have been right to say that we should tell Jimin that we are dating but at least she will be dating someone who is genuine about her

“Do you want me to drop you off at home or?”

“No I can walk from your guys’ place”

“Walk? You want to walk from our place to yours?” I look at her in disbelieve and she smiles

“Yes it isn’t that far”

“Okay I will be walking with you then” She gives in and just laughs at my stubborn responds.

 

I park the car and we both get out and Jin hyung calls me, I quickly stop Hwayoung from leaving and she nods

“Hyung”

 “Jungkook where are you?”

“I am home hyung”

“Ahh..Arasso, what where you doing?”

“I was out with Hwayoung”

“Really!? Ooh you two should really come up”

“Arasso”  I hang up on him and look at Hwa

“Jin hyung wants us to come up, do you want to? You don’t have to”

“No, no is no problem. I haven’t really seen you guys in quite some time so it would be nice to catch up”

“Okay” I smile at her, she is so pretty, I shake off my thoughts “We should make a few things sure before we go up”

“Yes we should, shall we tell them that we are dating?”

“We could, but we should short out the details more. How long have been dating?”

“Ehm..When did we start to like each other?”  She answers my question with another question and I chuckle… When did we start liking each other? From the moment, I start liking you I hope…

“From the moment we met, 3 years ago” I give her a little smile and she blushes. I was always afraid to admit this to her and I am glad that I short of did now

“And we started dating a month ago, we were always afraid to admit what we were feeling”

“Until I gathered the courage to confess to you, afraid that someone would steal you away”

“I then also admitted to liking you and we have been dating since then”

When she stops talking we just look at each other, I am looking into her deep brown eyes, so soft, sweet looking. I can’t help but smile, going crazy of the butterflies. Hwa starts to smile at me as well, confusion starting to rise in her eyes as well.

“Uhum...Shall we go in?” I break eye contact and I try my best not to show her how flustered and shy I feel right now

“Ye-es, let’s go in”

 

We walk in and everyone is looking at us

“So how was your..?” Yoongi looks at us with a suggestive smile and we both turn red

“Date” I look surprised at Hwa and she is also looking shy at me, blushing even and my heart is pounding so fast

“Yes we were on a date” Hwa lifts her eyes back up to me and smiles a little at me

“A date?” I hear Jimin speaking up in disbelieve but his question is quickly over rumbled by the other questions

“Are you two dating?” Namjoon makes everyone go quite and looks in anticipation at us.

I turn to Hwa and she smiles at me, I take her hand and pull her a little closer.

“Yes we are hyung” They all go crazy at my answer and they start shooting questions at us again

I look at the hyungs and they all seem so happy for us except Jimin, he is looking in disbelieve at the ground. His shoulders hanging down, he must be really upset.

“do you want something to drink?” Hwa leans in to whisper something and it surprises me a bit

“Water” I smile at her and I watch her when she goes to the kitchen before Jin hung slaps me on the shoulder

“Finally are you two together! You two are so cute”

“Thanks hyung” I look back at the kitchen and I see that Jimin is now in the kitchen just looking at Hwa. He must be thinking of what to say and more how”

Even though it was our plan to make Jimin jealous, I partly said we would say that we were dating because I like her and maybe this way she might get feelings for me as well.. Selfish I know… I look back that the hyungs and they seem so happy for us

 

Hwayoung POV

 

I fill the glass for Jungkook and it is also my temporally escape from all the questions, I know we decided to fake it, but it also. It also makes me smile, I don’t know. I must just be going crazy.

“Hwa” Jimins voice scares me and I almost let the glass slip out of my hands and he quickly helps me hold the glass. I stare at his hands on top of mine and I can feel electricity going trough my body by his touch

“Are you two really dating?”

“Why do you asks?” He looks sad and lifts his shoulders up

“You just never told me you even liked him”

“That was just a bit awkward to tell you, he is your best friend as well, so yea”

“Ahh okay…” He keeps holding eye contact with me and my heart goes faster and faster. He slowly lets go when Jungkook walks in “Should I bring you home? I don’t want you to walk alone at night” I nod to Jungkook and when I glance over to Jimin I can see that he is not happy. Everyone says goodnight to us, but he just disappears into his room.

 

‘Well I would call that a success” Jungkook gives me a crooked smile and I nod “Yeah I suppose so” coming from inside it suddenly feels way colder, I try not to shiver, but Jungkook already seems concerned “Here” He holds up his sweater and I shake my head “Hwa please, you are freezing” I put it on and he smiles content. Walking on he turns around “Are you going to stay there?” I quickly snap out of it and follow him.

“Your sweater” I quickly give him my sweater and he nods “Thanks” we are now just standing awkwardly in front of the door and he leans in to give me a hug “See you soon, okay” I nod and he runs back to the dorm. I watch as he goes and I can’t help but smile. He is so sweet. I go inside and close the door behind me.

 

Laying in bed I can’t fall asleep. I wonder if this is the right thing to do. I don’t know. My phone goes off and I see a text of Jungkook Sleep well, see you tomorrowx” I can’t help but blush at his text “Thank you kookieJ See you tomorrow, sleep well!x”  I send the text and close my eyes. Heart pounding a little and I could swear that I still smell like kookie.

Aah well, is that so bad? No, right?