The new start

Is this love?

Hwayoung POV

I hate this, I am standing in front of the class and everyone is staring at me. I can feel them all looking from me from head to toe.  I try not to blush or to show fear, but oohh I hate this. I get my seat pointed and luckily it is a the back of the class. Okay now let’s count the seconds that are going to pass, pleeease let them pass fast.

"Yun!" I have never been so happy to see her, she also smiles brightly seeing me. We lock arms and leave to have dinner together.

"I heared some girls talking about you"

"Oohh what did they say. A pig is walking oooh wait was it What kind of race is that." I pout and she laughs

"Close it was oohh she is so pretty, are they sure that she is born in 1997? I love her body I am so jealous, oohh I want to be her friend" Yun tickles me and I am not so sure to believe her.

"They really did"

'" Waahh...Unbelievable. What did they think about you? "

"I hope that they think the same. I still hate that we don't have class together..." she puts her head on my shoulder and I nod

"Yes... It is going to be so lonely without you. "

"Anyway we should go back."

*                                                                                                  *

"How was your first day? " 

"It was good, where is mom?"

"She went home sissie, just you and me" She hugs me and I pull a disgusted face. She laughs and hands me my plate

"I am not really that hungry"

"You have to eat Hwayoung...Mom told me I had to take good care of you."

"Aahh... I am just not that hungry"

"Just eat a little then..." I nod and it does tastes delicious.

I quickly finish and plof down on my bed. It is going to be weird not being with my parents…but I have missed my sister so I do look forward to spending some more time with her.

I take out my phone and look at a photo of Jimin and I. Should I let him know that I am here? I don’t know, I just… My heart still beats fast thinking of him. I know I shouldn’t, he like Yun and… I can’t hurt her, not intently.

“Aaahh..” I put my phone down and get up and put my coat on.

“Where are you going?”

“Just some air, will be back soon.” I quickly close the door and take in the fresh air. Hopefully this walk will help me stop thinking of Jimin. Lets hope so.  

 

Jimin POV

"Was that Hwa?" I hung up the phone and I shake my head..

"No Yoongi hyung it was Yun"

"OOhh really?! She called you?" Namjoon hyung immediately sits down and I nod

"Woow...What was the reason? did she need money or what was it last time?" He looks to Seokjin 

"Was it to tell you, you have gained weight" They are all looking at me now and I nod..

"Waahh! Seriously! Why do you still talk to her?" Seokjin already is ranting and yoongi calms him down

"Still no new from Hwa?" Namjoon switches the topic and Seokjin hyung sits down again.

"Well she is really busy and hopefully I will hear from her soon." I try to smile, but they all notice that my mood has gone down. I miss her a lot. 

"Why don't you just talk to her first, you obviously miss her" Yoongi suggest it and they all agree

"I do miss her, but she is busy and it has been so long. I ... I don't know if she wants to talk..."

"sure she does hyung, I bet she is thinking the exact same thing like you are. " We all look at Jungkook and he just nods.

"You might be right Kookie" 

"Okay..Let's get something to eat" hoseok gets up and we all agree. they are all heading out and I take my phone out, should I call her? 

"Jimin are you coming?" I nod and Taehyung wraps his arms around me. 

 

Everyone is inside picking what to take home and I quickly slipped outside. Should I send her this text? I read it over...I haven't seen her in such a long time, we talked sure...but I do miss seeing her. Her stupid dimples that would show up every time I made a funny joke, the way she would blush when I hugged her.. I shake my head, I shouldn't think like this. I shouldn't, not anymore. 

I hear the boys coming out of the store and when I turn around I see someone walking in our direction. She looks really familiar, the long hair...Wait...

"Hwa?" She is only two metres from me and looks up from her phone. It is her! Her mouths falls open and she doesn't seem to believe it either.

'" Jimin? " I open my mouth but no sounds comes out. I missed her voice, the way she said my name, I have longed to hear that. 

"Hwayoung?" The boys finally open their mouths and are looking at her in confusion and a bit of admiration.. I start to feel Jealous and watch how Jungkook walks a bit closer to her

"Hwa it is me, Jungkook"

"Jungkook..wahh.." She looks at Jungkook and Jungkook walks up faster to her and shyly and awkwardly gives her a short hug

"I am so happy to see you"  the part quickly and the rest of the boys come over and they join in a group hug

"You look great..." I mumble it in a grumpy tone and they quickly part. I can't help but feel jealous seeing how they are all hugging her. 

"You too, it has been so long."

"I know... What are you doing here?" I see how her face cringes at the tone of my voice, I didn't mean to make it sound so harsh.

"I go to school here, didn't Jung" She looks at Jungkook and he is awkwardly touching his hair.

"Aahh I must have missed it. Do you like it?"

"I do.." she nods and also sound irritated now.

"Why didn't you contact me sooner? I would have come by, did you move here or? "

"I moved in with my sister." She smiles slightly at me and I nod "It is my first day here at school, so..." 

"Aahh Arasso. I see. We can meet up more often now"

"Yes we can, just drop by anytime guys. I have to go now, I really liked seeing all of you"

"See you soon Hwayoung" Jungkook smiles brightly at her and she avoids looking at me. 

I see her walking away and I am not sure what to do. I look at the boys and turn around to look at her again. should I.. Aahh screw it, I look at the boys and lift up my shoulder before I run after her.

"Hey wait up!"

"Jimin? What are you doing?" She stops and looks confused at me. I reach her and puff out.. It was further than expected.

"Like I always do, walking you home." She lifts up her eyebrow, but then just walks further. I look at her confused when I quickly follow her. 

"We should really meet up soon, I missed you"

"You did...Mmm"

"Did you not miss me?" She must have heared my uncertainty in my voice and looks slightly at me

"don't worry Jimin, I missed you too."

"You did"

"Aahh don't smile so brightly" She walks a bit faster and I bite my lip. 

"You missed me too" I act a bit cute and she can't hold her laugh anymore

"Aahh you are only two years older, but you act like you are 5 years younger" I feel that she has let go a little and it makes me smile.

We arrive at her sister place and we are awkwardly standing before the entrance. She is biting her lip and I hold back... The only thing I want to do is kiss her and take her in my arms. I quickly look away, I have never been able to resist her doing that.

"Do you want to come in?"

"I..I would love to, but" I should go back to the members

"It is okay, it is late anyway."

"I will see you soon again..Okay?"

"Okay, bye Jimin"  She doesn't wait for me to responds and closes the door. I look at the closed door and  I try not to show how much that hurt and run back to the members. 

 

Hwayoung POV

I close the door quickly and slide down the front door. I burry my face into my hands. I try to hold my tears in. How...What are the chances of meeting him. I have imagined how it would be to see him again.. Of everything I imagined, hoped I never toughed it would go like this. 

He did look really good. Still as handsome, but it seems that he..Aii.. too late to have a crisis over this, school tomorrow. I get up and my sister comes out of her room

“Are you back? How wa-“ She studies my face and I try to smile “Are you okay?”

“I am, go back to sleep sis. See you tomorrow” I go into my room and sit down on my bed.

Oohh Jimin… Why does he have after all this time so much impact on me. I did enjoy seeing the other boys, Jungkook has become so handsome. I almost didn’t recongize him. We have been talking, texting, but haven’t seen face to face. He really grew up nicely.

*                                                            *

School is over and I get a text from Jungkook. I quickly read it

I am here to pick you up! Want to spend some time together? 

I smile and look for the car.. I spot it and walk up to it. This is the right car right?  I tick on the window and it is rolling down.

"Hello I am here to pick you up" he raises his eyebrow and I can't control my laughter, he gets red and I get in.

"I am happy to see that you are picking me up" He chuckles and drives away. 

"Shall we get something to eat?"

"You read my mind kookie. lets get something to eat~!" We are both smiling brightly and he stops in front of a little shop.

 

"You lost a lot of weight Hwa...I know you told me you were getting fitter, but.."

"I just lost all the baby weight in one go" he looks suspicious at me and I stick my tong out to him.

"Can..Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can" He seems a bit nervous and fizzles with his hair.

"Jungkook you can ask me anything, what are best friends for" He smiles and looks more comfortable

"Jimin hyung... You two.. "

"We are just friends.” I answer quickly and it surprises both of us.

"Really? Are you really?" Jungkook smile shyly at me and I nod

"He doesn't like me in that way" I pock with my food and I hear a disappointed oh coming from  his mouth

"But you do like him" 

"I used to..I still do a little."

"You should tell him." He tries to smile at him and he is acting weird...

"No..I..I don't know how, I am to shy for that.." I chuckle and he nods

"that is true, but..I can help you!" He exclaims and tries to calm down. I smile at his sudden outburst

Jungkook POV

Why did I suggest something so stupid,...I don't want them to be together. Not really. But if she likes him...I feel myself going redder. When I saw her yesterday I was certain, I like her. My heart just froze and.. I don't want her and Jimin to be together, I want to concur her heart, but if she still likes him. Aishh Why did I offer something so stupid, 

"You want to help me Jungkook?"  She looks hopefull at me, how can I say no now? The last thing I want to do is hurt her.

"I do" I nod and she smiles at me.

"Okay lets start from the beginning."

"The beginning? Of what"

"Of you and Jimin. Tell me everything. From the beginning"

"You want me to tell you 11 years of friendship in one hour"

"Who says you have to tell me everything in one hour, we can stay here until you are done" She laughs and nods.

"Okay..Pff.... Where to begin."