Prologue

Written on My Wrist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up slowly and drag myself to look in the bathroom mirror. My dark hair messy and ruffled as it falls down my back. As I lift my hand to smooth it back I catch a glimpse of the names etched in my skin. Dark black as if they were tattooed into my white skin.

I’ve been searching for them for years.

I can’t keep my mind off of them as I pull my jumper down over the names. This is how I choose to hide them from the world. So only I know who they are.

I want to find them. I need to find them.

Besides what’s the worst that could happen?

 

 

 

 

Hiding the names is easier for guys. Watches and long shirts do the trick. I don’t want anyone to see the names I have on my wrists. I don’t want anyone poking their noses in my business.

But does it really work?

I do like her but do I really love her?

Or is she just my path to finding her?

Either way I don’t care. When it comes it will come. I will deal with it then.

Just keep practising. Practise defending yourself. Don’t let anyone in.

 

 

 

When I find her she will pay. She will pay for what she did to my father. My mother may not know what exactly I am going to do but she will support me. I am going to make them pay. Her and her entire family. I only need to get the girl.

Then everyone else will fall into place.

Then I can properly extract my revenge on them. I swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter