Waffuurrrrrs, Engrrrrrrish, and Cookies?

Hot Chocolate Love

** Korean. English. **


y.jpg

I woke up the next morning, to my alarm clock again, but this time at 4:35 AM. Why? So I can get a head start on the baked goods we are going to need for the morning rush. While I was changing into my relaxed outfit and pick up my apron, my phone is going off with an alert from Twitter. When I pick it up to check it, and update my Twitter, I notice I have a few new followers. 

Who the heck are these people?

I take a quick look at their profiles, and I see it's a few of the Super Junior boys. Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Kangin, and Henry all started following me.

Those creeps, how did they find me so fast?! Oh, wait, my twitter name is posted on the Sweet Treats website......hehe..failure on my part for not remembering....

I followed them back, tweeted a quick good morning, and made my way to the lower part of the building, where the shop was located. Once there, I started baking, ignoring the rest of the world until Hyumin, the only other permanent backer, came down.

"Oh. Good Morning Puppet. How long are you up?" he asked me mildly worried.

"Since 4:35 AM. I'm always up this early for work, so don't worry, OK?" I say with an easy smile. 

"OK, if you say." He replied. "Oh. A Korean band, MBLAQ, call me, They want work today, with you."

"What? What do you mean they want to work with me?! Aren't they super busy? With whatever Korean Idols do?" I ask confused.

"They have break for two day, it too short for them to go see family. So they sleep much first day, and they call me to see if they can work here today. They do not want pay, just in food." Hyunmin replied. 

"Well, if they really want to. Call them and tell them I said they can come work, whenever they are ready. And they need to wear comfortable clothes." I say, still a bit unsure, but willing to give it a a shot.

"OK. I call them now. I be back." He say walking into the empty cafe area of the shop. I hear him speaking in rapid Korean to who I'm guessing is MBLAQ, and then hang up. Hyunmin walks back in with a huge smile on his face.

"They come in ten minute! I make coffee for everyone, yes?" He says, then goes to the coffee maker.

"How many are in that band Hyunmin Oppa?" I ask seriously, thinking of Super Junior's extreme number of members.

"Only five boys." He says.

"Oh, alright. Then since they are going to be here, you can have the day off Hyunmin Oppa.." I say 

"But, your Korean, is no good....." He replied. "No, wait, one member know really good English! OK! I wait for MBLAQ to come, then I go back to sleep."

I nodded, going back to work icing the cake I was making. I was so entranced doing the detail work for the cake, I hadn't noticed Hyunmin walk to the front of the store and come back into the kitchen with five guys. 

"Puppet~ This is MBLAQ! I told them you do not speak Korean, so I am done now. Annyeong dongsaeng~" with that he went back upstairs to sleep.

"Uhhhhhh.....It's pretty early......would you like some coffee? Or hot chocolate if you don't drink coffee?" I said, rather awkwardly.

They all nod, smiling brightly. I pick up the cake I had finished, and move it into the refrigerator, and takeout the flavored coffee creamers I saw in there. 

"Oh, I am Puppet by the way~" I say to fill the weird silence.

"I am MBLAQ leader Yang SeungHo! I will work very hard today!" said the first guy, with the cute dark clouds around his eyes, and the plump, kissable lips.

Oi! Control yourself!

"I am G.O, MBLAQ lead singer! It is nice to meet you!" said the guy with the mustache.

"I am Lee Joon. MBLAQ singer and dancer. It is very nice to meet you!" said the guy with the cute smile and bright eyes. He didn't have too bad of an accent, and his pronunciation was really good.

"I am CheonDung! MBLAQ dancer and rapper! I will work hard with you today, OK?" said the guy with the baby face, and pretty lips.

"Hehrrrrrro!! I am MBLAQ Mir! Main rapper! Uhm. Do you have waffurrrrrrrrs?" said the guy who looked to be the youngest, with very accented Engrrrrrrrish. 

"Do you mean waffles? Not yet, but I already made different cookies, so help yourself~" I say handing them cups of coffee, trying not to laugh at Mir's adorable Engrish. They put sugar and whatever into their coffee, and attacked the cookies. Mir, although asked me if i could make him waffuuurrrrs later. I agreed, of course, the accent was too cute to resist.

Well, it's just the beginning of the day, let's see how this works out.......

 


 

Finally updated. sorry for the wait~ Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe. You know the drill my lovely readers~