Part 3

Partial Eclipse Of Heart

Partial Eclipse Of Heart

 Part 3

 

 

"Tiffany, I'm not sick, okay?" When Tiffany advised me to visit her dongsaeng therapist, a frown made way on my face but she shook her head.

 

"I'm not saying that, okay? He is just... really good, you should visit him." I stared blankly at her, slightly feeling offended.

 

"No, I'm alright, there is no need for me to- go see him." 

 

Tiffany sighed, "Just once, he can help you. Please Tae, you need help. It has already been more than a year, and you are so hung up on him. I'm worried." I needed help, she was right about that part, but that didn't mean I want it.

 

I like being in love with him. A forced smile flittered across my face, "I'm okay, really." I tried to sound convincing but I saw her brows furrow. 

 

The look in her eyes was pleading, "Please." I sighed deeply, maybe... I should visit him.

 

"Just once okay?" Her eyes lit up and she gave me her eye smile, and unknowingly I mimicked her. 

 

"You're not going to regret it, Tae." 

 

I hope I don't.


 

"Baek, are you not enjoying the movie?" I quizzed, looking at him. For the past hour since the movie started, I've seen him, using his cell phone. Sometimes glancing at random places.

 

"No, what makes you say that." He focused his eyes on the screen. 

 

"Sure?" 

 

He turned to me and smiled widely, "Yes, Taeyeon." He reached for my hand and gripped it softly. And much to my surprise, I blushed. The blood ran to my cheeks and suddenly the air around me got hot. I tried focusing on the screen but I couldn't, I kept stealing glance at him.

 

"I'm going to pass through." I looked up to see a boy; the look in his eyes wasn't very pleasant as was he smirking. Baekhyun shifted back in an attempt to make way and the guy was about to pass through but Baekhyun held back my legs and pushed them back, so when the guy would passed through, he wouldn't touch my bare legs. My skirt was short as it was. The guy passed through and looked back with a very displeased expression on his face.

 

"Why are you wearing something so short?" Baekhyun turned to me withdrawing his hands from my legs, 

 

"I-I..." He frowned,

 

"Forget it." 

 

Why was he so mad at me?


 

 

"Oh you're here?" When I entered the address Tiffany gave me, I was greeted by a very handsome-looking person. I deduced to be the one who will be consulting me.

 

"Hello." I greeted, bowing my head slightly. He gestured me to sit on a single fancy-looking chair and I complied.

 

"You must me Taeyeon-ssi. I'm just gonna call you noona, if you don't mind." I peered at him because of his bluntness, "Ah, yes." 

 

"Please relax your head on the pillow," He sat down next to me on the chair, "I'm Kim Seokjin, friend of Fany noona." His smile was very sweet and I was at ease. "So... tell me about your problems, noona." He said and I started explaining.


 

"Wow, it's raining outside." Baekhyun's voice sounded close to my ear as we departed the cinema, "Oh damn, we didn't bring any umbrella!" He looked at me terrified as it had just dawned upon him, just few minutes before he was happy about the rain but there was now a frown on his face. "Ah, right..." Was he pouting? Cute. Wait what?

 

"How are we going to get home now-" I began but an elder person approached us with two umbrella in his grip, and he handed one to Baekhyun, "Student, take this one, and make sure you get home safe eh? You need to take care of your girlfriend."

 

When the helpful person was finished, I flushed along Baekhyun who had his mouth open, "N-no sir! She is not-" Baekhyun sounded very embarrassed. 

 

But our helper gave us one last look, "Let's see for how long." He laughed and left leaving us dumbfounded. 

 

There was brief uncomfortable silence between us before I shattered it, "Let's go home, B-baek." He nodded his head violently.


 

As I was explaining to him, tears built up in my eyes and my voice started shaking, "I don't sleep. My m-mind has the scary capability of being dark and demented."

 

"Are you afraid of your dreams?" I nod my head and repeated, "I'm afraid of my dreams too."

 

"I tell people that I'm tired but in fact I'm depressed. I tell them I'll be fine tomorrow but that's just another lie 'cause... I know tomorrow is going to be worse. And as I keep telling these lies... My life has become a lie itself, everything I thought and I knew about myself is something... I'm not just sure of myself. It makes me scared and I'm not able to stop it."  He sighed wanting to speak, "Maybe... I'm just too damn complicated for anyone to love me."

 

"Taeyeon noona, what do you want others feel about themselves?" He asked.

 

"I wish them to be happy and always... trouble-free." The last part sounded like a question.

 

"It says a lot about you." I raised my brow, "How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you." 


 

"Thank god I was freezing." I announced as we reached our building. Baekhyun and I with our families lived in flats so basically he lived on the floor above ours, "Is your mom home?" I asked. Baekhyun's father was out of town and his mother was always out somewhere. He shook his head and I inhaled. 

 

"Come in for coffee." I didn't even wait for his reaction and just entered through the entrance.


 

"I feel my self changing. I don't even laugh the same anymore. I don't smile the same, or talk the same... I'm just so tired of not being able to be the same as before." Seokjin nodded his head and glanced at the clock. Two hours had passed by and I didn't even realise.

 

"Noona, you need to forget about him. And sadly, you can't accept the fact that you don't hate him. Noona, this Baekhyun guy, was your first love and even if he hurt you bad, you are not able to hate him. You feel as if it is your fault right? That he left you-" I nod my head and wiped the tears away, it was hard talking about him. 

 

Some days... I wish I could just die in an accident. Then no one would blame themselves for something I wanted all along.

 

"When you see him, noona. Make sure you forgive him, you don't have to say out loud but you have to be able to forgive him in your heart." He finished with a smile.

 

Forgive him for something he didn't even do?

It was my fault.


 

"Nice place." He mumbled as soon as we entered. 

 

"Baek. Don't act like you haven't been here before." I got inside the kitchen with him following behind me.

 

"Do you even know how to make coffee?" He mocked me because the last time I invited him to drink coffee, I put in salt instead of sugar. Well you could say it was a revenge for him calling me fat. 

 

"I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear that. Cupcake with coffee?" He nodded with a smile and again blood rushed to me cheeks.

 

 

And my mind wandered off to when the old man mistook us for a couple. "You're gonna overdo it," He made me snap out of my thoughts and my eyes followed him as he turned the coffee machine out. 

 

"I'll get the mugs." I reached for the upper cabinet and obviously like always I could not reach it. I jumped once, twice before he got behind me and I was pushed against the slab/counter of the kitchen.

 

I blushed the color of an red apple when he was so close to me, and my skirt wasn't helping it as he was wearing shorts and his skin touched mine. I waited for him to draw back but he stood there... still. "Baek?" He grunted before stepping back, his face was red just like me and I wondered if he was also feeling flustered. 

 

"Let's go..." I lead him outside the kitchen and into the living room. We sat on the couch and I placed the cupcakes with the coffee.

 

 

He cleared his throat and I glanced at him, "Why are you being so... hot?" I bit my tongue when I realised what I just said, his eyes widened in surprise and before he could speak, "I mean... sweaty. Why are you being so sweaty?" I repeated. "It's hot, I guess." I noticed his voice cracking. I saw him gulp down his drink and my eyes gently traced his adam's apple. I swallowed hard.

 

But, as soon as I realised I must be looking like a gawking fool, I forced my gaze downwards and started eating the cake. I wasn't even eating it, my hands were shaking so much that I was just spreading it around my lips. 

 

Our eyes met and he inhaled strongly, "Is that how you normally eat?" He reached for my lips and gently away the cream away from my lips, I felt myself going crazy and I was sure it was no different for him too. My heartbeat became faster and once he was done wiping it away, he didn't move his hand away from my face.

 

My heart felt as if it was going to come out my chest at any moment, when he scooted closer to me, millions of thoughts rushed through my head and mostly 'Is he going to kiss me?!" 

 

Why was it taking him so long, I saw him his lips and I had to bite down my own. I couldn't stand it anymore and I'm sure Baekhyun had the same thoughts because when I closed my eyes, I felt his lips on my own. I sighed into his mouth in relief. I placed my hand on the back of his and I felt a bit of stubble beneath my fingers. 

 

We were both not familiar with kissing but I was surprised when Baekhyun's lips moved in synchronization with mine. I felt my head going blank and crazy. He stole my first kiss. Actually we both stole each his first kiss.

 

We withdrew after another light peck and I stared at him blankly, I was hoping he would say something, "I'm so glad... you kissed me back. I thought I was going to go crazy because of you, Taeyeon. My head was going upside down all because of you.

 

Was it because of his confession that I blushed, "B-baek... you- do you like me?" I focused on my voice, I didn't want him to know I was feeling flustered.

 

He paused, "So much, Taeyeon." I looked at him, "And do you?" He asked and I experienced confusion, was I supposed to say yes? 

 

I didn't know what to do and I panicked when he was about to get up, I stopped him by holding his hand. I pulled him down on the couch again,

 

"Is this going to be enough of an answer?" I smashed my lips on his.

 

"I do."

 

Kiss.

 

"Like."

 

Kiss.

 

"You."

 

Kiss.

 

"Very much." 

 

Kiss.

 

Author's Note

Hey guys this chapter brought to you by DarkJustice, so here you go. Romantic and slow enough? Two more chapters to go, comment and upvote this story. Tell me how much you liked it. 

Good news for you guys, I wrote a one shot Baekhyun X Taeyeon. 

I'll leave the link down below, you'll die because of its fluffiness. <3 Comment and subscribe. 2000 words this chapter ... wow.

 

Take care of me, Noona.

In which Baekhyun is sick, and Taeyeon has to take care of him.