Chapter 13. [The Ward.]

Running Deep.

"She is still knockout...." Taemin muttered, sighing and looking over to the hospital bed where she was put onto an IV and a heart monitor. 

 

Jonghyun sighed and muttered something low. He looked at Sun Min with concern and thought about getting a professional. But he knows, its not a matter of physchology but more of what was in their genes. He sighed and crossed his arms across his chest. 

 

Myungsoo was at the bed, looking at his sister with concern. He bit his lip and lightly traced his sister's cold hands. Myungsoo lifted the railing to unlock the rail and lowered it down. He perched himself on the bed, taking his sister's hands and curling it in both his hands, warming it. 

 

Taemin sighed and slid his hands into his school pants pockets. His bag was lying on the unoccupied seat beside the bed. He looked on the tile floor, rubbing his school shoes against the tiles. Something was bothering him and it wasn't the invitation at all. It was his ability to sense the danger that Sun Min was in. 

 

Sungjong started pacing in the room. He was sighing and wondering what had happened. But ultimately, he was more bothered by the fact that.... He could see what it was the moment they burst in. He stopped by the window and looked out, remembering it was not his first time nor was it his last. 

 

They all know something was going to happen but they didn't know what to do to prepare themselves. 

 

The others were informed and they said that they will immediately come down after they are done. 

 

Myungsoo touched the tips of his sister's fingers again and looked at her once more. He wondered what could be happening but he also knew it himself. 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

I felt something warm touching my hand. 

 

My senses were starting to come back and I was suddenly aware I was not at home. 

 

There was something beeping beside me and there was something poking me in my hand. I took a deep breath and in dry air, only to shoot up from the bed and coughed out drily. 

 

"Sun Min!" 

 

I heard the squeaks of shoes on the tile and looked up finally to meet Myungsoo sitting on my bed, staring at me. He held my gaze before his lips stretched into a smile and muttered a small hello to me. I looked down to see him warming my hands. 

 

"Oppa~" I smiled, wrapping my hand around his warm hands. 

 

"Sun Min..."

 

I looked up to see Taemin and Sungjong standing on the other side of the bed, where the railings were still up. The only thing that was blocking them and me was the railing. Both of them took my free hand and bumped into each other mid-way. They looked at each other with a look and Taemin gave in. Sungjong took my hand and jerked back when he did. 

 

"You're freezing...." He muttered, reaching for my hand again and pulling it up slowly to his mouth. 

 

He breathed out warm air from his lips and rubbed my fingers to keep them warm. I smiled and thanked him, squeezing his hand a little. He smiled but the moment I let his hand go, he frowned. He watched as my hand reached out for Taemin's and gave his a little squeeze. Taemin blushed and looked away shyly, but he did that after giving me a small smile. 

 

I let his hand go and let my hand touched the sheets. 

 

I didn't want them to argue here. I leave them for a moment. Jonghyun came around Myungsoo and hugged me. He kissed my forehead and patted my back with comfort. 

 

"So glad you're fine..." He muttered, smiling. 

 

His eyes were off though. Like he wanted to see if I had really gone insane. 

 

"I am....gomayo, Oppa~" I smiled, kissing his cheek. 

 

He smiled and let me go, "You gonna stay here for a few days while they run some tests," Jonghyun explained, "You might have it bad when you were having a fever, might explain why you were hallucinating." 

 

I was taken aback by his words. I looked at him, gripping his arm firmly. "I was not hallucinating...."

 

The whole room fell silent and the four of them looked at one another. They were hiding something from me. Something they all know. But however, the real question is... 

 

Is it individual secrets or group secrets? 

 

And if it is a secret....How bad could it be? 

 

Right?