002

Devil Lovers
Hakyeon woke up and felt his heart beating fast, closing his eyes and letting a deep breath out. Opening his eyes and touching his neck. There was no markings or any type of physical marks. It was all a dream?. Removing his hands from his neck and looking around his surroundings. Where is he?. The room was all white the only thing that was in another color was the curtains by the color of red. He was sitting in the bed , being covered by sheets. When did he go to bed?. He’s trying to recall the last thing he remembers. His eyes went wide open. Recalling what happened to him. He remembers everything clearly now. This wasn’t a dream , it was reality. Why did this happen to him?. Closing his eyes and getting his hands together in a praying manner. He was praying for his father to come back. It's wrong to pray for something to go wrong to someone especially someone you love, he wanted his father to get injuries for him to go and bring him back home where he really belongs unlike here.
~
Being stuck in a mansion with five vampires who just happened to be thirsty for his blood.
“Seriously?”. Hakyeon opened his eyes and his heart stop beating and removed his tears that formed in his eyes. Jae-hwan was in front of him and looked at him and smirked. He is getting closer to Hakyeon and starts his lips, “you look so adorable , you know?”. Jae-hwan was just a few centimeters closer to his face. Grabbing Hakyeon by the side of his cheek and his tears, Making them go away. Hakyeon is frozen, not knowing what to do. Only feeling the male's tongue going down his cheek. “Don’t cry”. Ja-hwan left a kiss on his neck and went up to Hakyeon’s lips. “You smell so delicious”. his lips and smelling him, going to his neck again and this time only it. “You should stop teasing me”. Jae-hwan got a hold of him by grabbing both his wrist. He was about to pin him down to the bed. “Don’t touch what is mine Without my permission”. Jae-hwan turned around and let go of Hakyeon, looking at his older brother and giving him a glare. “First time I ever heard a long sentence from you”. Taekwoon crossed his hands over his chest and walked towards the bed. “You were touching what is mine”. “Who says?”. “Me , head”. Jae-hwan got up and pushed Taekwoon. Before Taekwoon could respond back, Hongbin walked in. “what did I tell you about pushing each other?”. He has a school uniform in his hands. “He was starting it”. Although Jae-hwan is the second oldest , he sure doesn't act like it. “No , I didn’t”. Hongbin looked at Taekwoon and back to Jae-hwan, “what happened?’’. The second oldest pointed to his older brother. “He says Hakyeon is all his and I need to ask his permission in order to touch him.” Hongbin laughed, “really , Taekwoon?’’. He was about to respond back but instead Hongbing threw something to Hakyeon. “What is this?”. Hakyeon grabbed what he got thrown at and saw a white shirt and a black coat on the collar with the words, “VA” and black pants. “your school clothes of course”. Jae-hwan and Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon. “He’s going with us?”.Hongbing sighs , “of course , what do you think? He’s going to live with us”. Hakyeon looked up. “Oh but what time is it? It feels late”. “It's going to be midnight”. Jae-hwan said looking out the window. He was right. It was dark and the moon was shining and the stars were also. “Do you need everything told slowly? what do you expect?”. Hongbing said crossing his hands over his chest. “He’s so clueless , that’s so adorable!”. Jae-hwan said and walked over to Hakyeon and pinched his cheek. “Silly, we are Vampires that's why we have night school”. He let go of Hakyeon and turned around to see Taekwoon giving him a glare. Jae-hwan only smiled in return. “You do need to adjust to our lifestyles”. Hongbing said and pointed to the uniform, “now get changed before it gets late”. All that he could think was it was already late”. Hongbing clapped his hands and got his two older brothers attention. “Let’s leave so he can get changed”. “Aw , but I’m sure he’s fine with us being here”. Jae-hwan said leaving out the door. Hongbing only followed him and rolled his eyes. Taekwoon was the last one to leave, he turned around and looked up and down at Hakyeon. “Still, haven’t changed?”. Of course, he hasn’t Taekwoon is still in the room. “I could help you”. He his lips and smirked. “N-n-o, I’m f-fine”. He left the room and Hakyeon lets out a sigh. How is he going to survive?.
~
Looking out of the limo and seeing the moon shine so brightly. Why did they have to go to school in a limo?. He felt so awkward. He is in the vehicle with all of  the vampire brothers  now heading off to school. If they are brothers , then why are so different in  personalities?. Not forgetting the constant fights they have with each other. There is something always for them to fight about. While being deep in thought, Taekwoon got closer to him and grabbed his hand and place a small box in his hands along with a straw. Feeling something in his hand looking down and seeing a juice box. Removing the straw from his hands and placing it in the juice for Hakyeon to drink. “Oh um thank you”. He was about to drink the juice when Hongbing spoke up. “It’s Cranberry juice helps the weak blood , don't be too thankful”. Sanghyuk laughed , “thought he was being nice? Hahaha”. Taekwoon looked at him and smirked. “No need to thank me though I should be the one for soon drinking your blood after all you are my prey to feed on every day”. “What about me?”. Sanghyuk hugged his teddy bear and let out a pout. Hakyeon swears one second he can be adorable while the next second he is creepy. “Settle down , he’s everyone’s pray”. That made Hakyeon’s heartbeat stop and feel his blood pressure go down. His body was trembling. Sanghyuk looked at him and laughed. “Look he’s shaking”. The younger male quickly looked at his teddy. “Look teddy when mortals feel fear , they show it!”. Turning his teddy around making it look at Hakyeon. “Look it’s so funny!”. His eyes saw the motionless bear with an eye patch , he felt so pathetic.” Hongbing rolled his eyes. “Are you going to drink it or have it in your hands all day?”. Hakyeon looked down at his hand and nodded his head. Deciding to drink it fast as he could. 
~
They stopped in front of a black building ,lights were  shining through the windows. People or he should say vampires were walking inside the building. “Looks like you have class with Sanghyuk and Taekwoon”. Hongbing said as he saw Hakyeon. “now get going before you get late , follow Taekwoon and Sanghyuk”. Getting out of the car and walking inside the building. The words “Vampire Academy” is shown on the doors. Once Hakyeon stepped inside he did notice how some of them were looking at him , while others were hissing at him , showing their fangs. Deciding to better look down at the floor to avoid everyone. Taekwoon walked inside a classroom and took the seat at the far end.  Sanghyuk sat at the other far end and hugged his teddy bear and laid his head down on the desk , falling asleep quickly. Hakyeon looked around the room and saw how they were the only person/vampires in the classroom. Where was everyone?. No teacher or anything about saying to report to any classroom. He was going to sit in the front of the class to wait to see what will happen but instead Taekwoon got up and grabbed him by the wrist. “Let’s go”. Hakyeon had no idea how it happened but soon he was in the hallway and was now being dragged into wooden doors. Going inside and seeing rows  lockers. This is a gym locker. 
~
He let go of his wrist and pushed him towards the lockers. Hakyeon felt pain on his back and let out a whimper. Taekwoon turned his head sideways , exposing his neck more for himself. Without thinking twice he on Hakyeon’s caramel skin. Enjoying that flawless skin for himself. How there were no marks on his neck? Hakyeon felt Taekwoon’s tongue wonder on his neck , the same area over and over. Without thinking, Hakyeon let out a small moan. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand and looked down at himself being ashamed. What would his father say?. Taekwoon stopped and smirked. “You sweet innocent , over little touches.” Hakyeon shook his head and bites his lips. “Your neck it’s so sweet like you , so perfect without marks but not for long, I have been holding it since yesterday”. Taekwoon continued back to his neck. Hakyeon was in shock. He was letting this vampire do whatever he wants. Feeling no longer Taekwoon’s tongue but feeling a sharp object being touched on his neck. He knew it was his fangs. “S-stop!”. Taekwoon looked up at him and smirked. “Finally speaking? Are we?’’. “S-s-top”. “Like hell, I would”. Taekwoon fangs stood out getting a tighter hold of Hakyeon and getting closer to his neck. Only a few centimeters of his neck he is going to bite that markless skin.
~
“Jung Taekwoon”.
~
He stopped and looked who the hell it was.
Hakyeon was thankful for the lord 
~
It was Hongbing.
~
 “I'm disappointed in you”
~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTES!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
 
I’M BACK ES! ( I don't mean it like that I always wanted to say that and I use a lot)
but 
IM BACK MY LOVELY SUBS
It has been 3 or 4 weeks or 4 in a half since I was on AFF and have written 
So excuse the lame writing or chapter for now
And krisus did I miss it! I didn't have my laptop and my phone is a er that has low storage but don't worry I will get a new one and will write more! 
Ps. this laptop is slow so…
About my trip
It's 6 hours away where I live and I did plan to write this on the day I left , it was a last minute rush to go and I even wrote it down on paper to write on my phone.
Now I can write! I missed it!!!
ALSO 
I BOUGHT MY FIRST TWO KPOP ALBUMS
Because where I went there was a close Korean supermarket and had almost everything I wanted! 
Food
Beauty products 
And KPOP STAND
Sadly it was a small one 
But I saw posters and stickers etc even big bang socks!!
But 
I bought 
Bts 2 kool 4 skool (the album has bent sides or places) 
WHY DIDNT I FIND IT EARLIER?
B.a.p carnival with the photo book. 
I got Youngjae for the photocard and Jongup for the small doll stand
I spend 60 $ USD !! and I hate myself for it 
THERE WAS VIXX
But there were mostly boy groups than girl groups 
Hopefully, I go and buy shinee odd and exo overdose.
Sadly I didn't see anything else I was in rush.
Also 
HOLY THERE IS GOING TO BE A KPOP FESTIVAL IN HERE BUT I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY AND ITS SO ING CLOSE!!! But back to story
I need a picture for this story 
if you guys would like to 
please make me one and i would glady set it and give you the credit!!
please!
Hope you guys like it 
I'm so tired
Upvote 
Subscribe 
Comment it you like
(pls shower me with comments)
Until next update!