001

Devil Lovers
Hakyeon is looking outside the window car and sees how there is hardly any houses or places in this town. “Is this where Father send me?”. He asked looking at his driver. “Yes,  but it’s further away ,he says it was best recommended and it won’t be long until your father comes back”. Hakyeon looked at him and nodded his head. Driving further and seeing how they are getting further into the woods. Half an hour passed until the car came closer to a building. It was a Mansion. It was painted black. It seemed old and abandoned. Was he in the wrong place?. The car stopped. The driver unlocked the door and stepped out of his seat and went to Hakyeon’s side. Opening the door , he got out and Hakyeon took a deep breath , looking at the mansion. “How long till I go back home?’’. The driver laughed as he got Hakyeon’s luggage. “This is your home”. “I mean my actual home , where father lives with me”. Putting the luggage on the ground and letting out a sigh. “I have no clue but like I said before it won’t be long.” Turning around , Hakyeon got his luggage. He only brought two suitcases since he didn’t know how long till his father comes back half across the world. He started walking closer to the mansion but turned around to look at the driver. “Aren’t you coming with me ?’’. The driver looked at him confused. “Why should I? , I’m not the one staying.”. Hakyeon nodded his head. Being used to his father , always checking he was alright and was safe. Guess he needed to watch out for himself. “Have a great stay at your new home.” the driver said as he got inside the car and started driving off. 
~
The black tall gates were open. Passing by them and going inside the property.
~
He was now standing in front of the door, getting his courage together and knocking on the door. Three knocks were heard inside the quiet woods. No footsteps were heard. Knocking again and again. He knew it was rude of him to knock so many times but it was necessary. What if he moved in with older people and didn’t hear him?. The sun was setting down and the woods started to get dark. Being the scared person he is , he got impatient. Knocking again, “is there someone inside? Please open up”. Hearing small drops of rain and loud noises. Turning  around and seeing it was starting to rain. Small drops became bigger by the minute. Thunder was heard. Gray clouds coming together and making rain fall down. This made his skin get goosebumps. Nothing scarier than being in the woods , in the dark, raining heavily and thunder being heard. He was losing it by being patient. Instead, he was hitting the door with his side fist. “Open up! It’s raining!’. Still no answer. Instead, the door opened by itself. Was the door unlock this whole time?. He felt a complete idiot. He could have been inside a long time ago. Getting his luggage and walking inside the mansion. Once he got inside , the door closed immediately. He jumped slightly at the loud noise in the quiet mansion. He meets with two-way stairs. One on  the right , while the other one in the left. The stairs were white with red carpet down the stairs. A huge chandelier hung from the middle of the ceiling. A large red carpet on the floor. It was spotless clean from the inside. Then why did it look like an abandoned mansion on the outside?. “Is anyone here? I’m Cha Hakyeon , the new person moving in?”. Turning sideways , seeing if he was talking to himself. He only got a loud response from thunder. Causing him to get startled. On the right side was a long couch with a window next to it. Raindrops sliding down, big drops of rain hitting the window. Then a white light being followed, a lighting. Seeing someone lay down so calm on the couch. How can someone sleep so calmly when rain and thunder are mixed together. Walking closer to the person and seeing a better view of them. It was a haired male, his eyes closed. Having a place face with small lips. Looking down what he was wearing, his chest wasn’t going up and down. In other words, he wasn’t breathing. Did he die? Is that why he was outside for a long time.?
~
 Bending down to get a closer look at him. Grabbing the man's wrist and putting two of his fingers , checking if he had pulse. His body was dead cold. No pulse in his body. Hakyeon removed his fingers and his fingers started shaking. He needed to do something before it becomes too late. Reaching into his pockets and taking his phone out. Dialing 119 with his shaking hands. “C'mon pick up”. “Hello this is 119 , how may I help you?.” “um-yes , I-I would like to-”. The male opened his eyes and grabbed Hakyeon’s wrist that was holding the phone. The male got Hakyeon’s phone and threw it across the room. Hakyeon was frozen in his spot. Getting up while still holding his wrist , he pushed Hakyeon to the floor. The tanned male hissed in pain. “God , you're so noisy”. The male got on the floor and pinned Hakyeon’s hands over his head. Hakyeon felt a cold body on top of him. Was he that weak that he could do whatever the male wanted?. The male got closer to Hakyeon’s face and went lower on Hakyeon’s neck. “Sweet , you smell so sweet.” feeling shivers down his spine. The male smirked and Hakyeon’s neck. It was a small area but it was enough to get tears down Hakyeon’s cheek. The male opened his mouth and was about to start feeding.
~
“Jung Taekwoon , what are you doing?”. Who assumed Hakyeon was named Taekwoon, let go of him and got up. Hakyeon was now left on the floor. Tears coming down his cheeks. “Look what you make him did!”. Hakyeon only heard voices since he was to scared to open his eyes. “I was just joking around with him”. Hakyeon felt a pair of hands helping him get up. “You can open your eyes.” Hakyeon did what he was told and saw a smiling dimpled male with light brown hair. He was still holding Hakyeon. He quickly hid behind the light browned male. “Please , help me”. Rubbing his tears with his jacket. Surprisingly , he laughed at Hakyeon’s statement. “Help you? This isn’t the beginning and you're never going to leave.” the male's eyes got light purple. Hakyeon backed away. “Let’s have a proper talk , shall we?’’. He nodded his head slowly. He was dead scared down his bones. “Good, follow me”. The male walked straight ahead. Taekwoon  looked at Hakyeon and scanned him up and down and smirked. He turned around and followed his brother. What  was that?. Hakyeon followed behind.
~
The three of them were now in a living room. There was no television , there were two  couches and two chairs. The light haired male didn't sit down. Taekwoon sat down on the same couch as Hakyeon but at the end of the couch. He was too busy looking down at his hands that he didn’t notice when a tea cup was placed on the coffee table along with his phone. “Please drink this tea”. Looking up and grabbing the tea cup and took a small sip. He was scared what would happen if he didn't follow orders .“I’m so sorry for the sudden attack from Taekwoon ,let me introduce myself”. “Aren’t you forgetting someone?”. Another voice joined in.  turning around and seeing a brown haired male with a smile on his lips. “What about me? , I’m more important”. Feeling a presence of two more people. Turning around on his side and getting startled. When did two males sit next to him without him knowing?. It was a young male with dark brown hair , holding a teddy bear with an eye patch. Behind him a male with dark hair , an angry expression on his face. Then there was Taekwoon looking straight at him. Hakyeon looked away quickly. “Let’s begin with me because I'm more mature” looking up at the one who gave him tea. “I’m the second youngest , Hongbin although I'm more mature’’. “the one that was on top of you is Taekwoon he is the oldest ”. His cheeks got in a deep shade of red. He knew it was a sin of being lustful but how could he control his hormones?. Feeling his cheeks get poked by a finger , he looked who it was. “that's Sanghyuk,  he's the baby”. Sanghyuk stopped poking the tanned male's cheeks and looked at Hongbin. “I'm not a baby just because you're two years older than me”. “explain why you have a teddy bear with you always?”. “leave me alone!”. Sanghyuk’s eyes got dark purple. Wait , Hongbin eyes turned light purple when he laughed at Hakyeon. Sanghyuk’s eyes got dark purple when he yelled. “anyways,  the one behind Sanghyuk is Wonshik, he's the third oldest”. Wonshik looked at him and send him a glare. “then-”. “I'm Jae-hwan the second oldest”. Jae-hwan said as he smirked at Hakyeon. “we are all brother's”. Hongbin said as he smiled. “Who the are you?”, Wonshik asked. “What brings you here?”. Jae-hwan asked. “My father-”. Wonshik got up and punched the wall. “Answer my ing question first!”. Hakyeon’s eyes went wide open.he broke a piece of the wall. “There goes another construction”. Hongbin said rubbing his head with his palm. “ I’m Cha Hakyeon and my father left half way across the world and he sent me here.” he played it safe , answering both their question. “That’s true , the priest right?”. Hakyeon nodded his head. “I forgot to tell you guys , he is living with us , that means you don’t kill him”. Sanghyuk let out a pout. “That means we’re going to have a very long relationship with him!”. Hakyeon didn’t know what to do, kill? Who said anything about killing him?. Jae-hwan snapped his fingers. “I know why! is it because he’s the Prospective bride?".Everyone looked at him. “I’m right?.”
~
Sanghyuk hugged his teddy bear tighter and laughed. Everyone was serious as they saw Sanghyuk laughing like a maniac. He stopped laughing and dropped his smile to a deadly serious one. “More like a Sacrifice than a Bride”. Sanghyuk then continued laughing. Hakyeon got up with his shaking body and went towards his phone. Instead, he grabbed the tea cup and dropped the liquid on the table. “My god that is hot!”. He backed away his hand and dried his hand with his jacked. “Watch it, those tea cups are mine”. Hongbin eyes went light purple and sent a glare. He looked for his phone and grabbed it. “There is no bride or anything whatsoever”. Taekwoon got up and walked towards Hakyeon slowly. “Why not?”. “This is  misunderstood , I’m going to call my father.” before Hakyeon could turn on his phone , Taekwoon snatched it from his hand. “Give it back.” Hakyeon tried to get his phone back but Taekwoon just keeps hiding it behind his back. Wonshik was getting tired of this . Getting up and getting the phone. Wonshik broke the phone into pieces by just one of his hands. “No one is calling”. “Why?, I need to leave, you guys are really weird.” Sanghyuk got up and laughed. “A little weird?”. Sanghyuk moved his head sideways. “All the best people are crazy”. Sanghyuk hugged his teddy bear closer to himself. Walking towards Hakyeon and smiling at him. “Do you like pain?’’. “W-what?”. Sanghyuk kicked Hakyeon’s leg. The tanned male fell right away to the ground. “Ouch!”. “That’s because I kicked you without force”. Sanghyuk giggled. Feeling a burning sensation in his palms, bringing his hand close to his hand and  seeing a cut in his hand. Feeling the liquid drip slowly down his palm. A pair of eyes look at him. Looking up and seeing all of the males looking at him with fangs starting to show. Their eyes in a different color.
~
Taekwoon has dark green eyes.
Jae-hwan has light green eyes.
Wonshik has light red eyes.
Hongbin has light purple eyes.
Sanghyuk has dark purple eyes.
~
Covering his cut with the sleeve of his jacket. 
~
“V-vampires?”.
~
Reaching inside his shirt and taking out a metal cross with a piece of blue crystal in the center. He has this since he was a child. Suddenly their eyes went back to dark brown and smirked. Hongbin had a serious expression on his face. Sanghyuk is laughing like a manic again in the mansion. Nothing there weren’t backing away or hissing. Hongbing took a sat down. Closing his eyes and resting his chin in his hands. 
Sanghyuk stopped laughing and pointed to the cross.
“Believe in god?’’.
Hakyeon nodded his head, still holding the cross in his hands.
Sanghyuk giggled.
“Moron”.
~
“Still ing believe in that bull? Those mortals made up thousands of years ago?!”. Hongbin got up and threw the table. “This is why I hate mortals their so foolish! And have no idea whatsoever about !”. Hakyeon got up and ran away from where he was surrounded. He didn’t care where he was going. He just wanted to get away from these Vampires. There was just dark hallways and doors on the sides. 
~
He decided to give on of the doors a try, he opened it. “ you smell so sweet but too bad , I’ll break you”. Sanghyuk giggled in the end. Closing the door. Wherever he looked he saw all of them. Wonshik giving him glares. Taekwoon his lips. Jae-hwan smiling. Hongbin’s eyes changing color. He reached the end of a hallway. There was a door with a lock. Maybe this will protect him. Trying to open the door even though it had a lock and chains. It opened to his surprise. Getting inside and looking where he could he hide. There was a balcony. 
~
There stood a young woman with long dark raven hair down her waist with a purple dress on. Hakyeon looked who was that. But once he looked at her direction, he felt his heart sting, as if it was being stabbed with a knife. Putting his hand over his chest and gasping for air. Walking backward and hitting a bookshelf. Books fell down. Soon the woman was gone.
His heart 
Stopped 
In 
Pain.
~
Grabbing air back to his lungs. He saw all the brothers inside the room. “Out of every room , you had to go into this one hadn’t you?. Hongbin asked. “Looks like you need a new lock”. “No one goes into this room,” Sanghyuk said in a serious expression. “What is going on?. Hakyeon was dead scared.Taekwoon got closer to him and opened his mouth. “That face, it gets me anxious”. Getting close to Hakyeon’s neck. “I want to try too”. Jae-hwan went up to Hakyeon and started smelling him and his cheek. “It smells delicious”. Sanghyuk said as he looked Hakyeon in the eye. Taekwoon backed away and wrapped his hand around Hakyeon’s neck. Jae-hwan smiled and pinned his arms to the side. By the second , Taekwoon was getting closer to his neck.
~
“Please , God help me”.
~
Sanghyuk giggled
~
“Foolish , mortal”.
~
Thank you 90sLineLover for the upvote! 
when I havne't posted a chapter 
means so much!
Finally posted a chapter! 
thank you for being patient!
please enjoy this chapter
Thank you so much for the Subscribers I got before I posted this! 
You guys are amazing!.
Sorry for the long wait! also sorry for the horrible grammar/detail
I was tired and wanted to post this.
Soon I will give more information about the brothers past and etc.
Yes ! I made Sanghyuk creepy like Kanato or sort of 
Kanato is my favorite one 
Why?
He looks so nice and innocent but in reality, he is creepy as and laughs when it's creepy.
Yes , I find him cute!!
As you can tell it's my first Vampire Fic (lord bless me).
I try to use much as possible from the anime.
(yes there will be a scene with N and everyone)
*personal note*
I need to express myself about what happened today. In Orlando , Florida there was a shooting in a Gay bar around 2:20/30. In which 50 people sadly passed away and 53 got injured. 
A male did that because he didn’t support LGBT.
It breaks my heart so deeply. It brings me to tears how there is still people not ok with gay rights, which I understand but pleases respect others people’s religion,uality,etc. You don’t have to like/hate everything.
But this is coming from a gay person (yes I love the same gender but that makes me no different from anyone) and just see that and people dying for their ual desire breaks my heart. That is someone's loved one's , partner , etc. which a lot of people don't understand. When I meet new people I don't just tell them right away, why? Because I'm afraid I will get people's back for my liking in people, will get hate from someone I deeply care for so much. 
Seeing this news brings me to tears.
LGBT community is a family 
No one judges for who you are.
As a gay person 
You choose your own family when sometimes even gay people get turned away from their own family.
When I hear people talking about gays being so sinful and how it's not right and etc.
The only thing I believe is love 
There is no gender to love someone
And there is no specific gender.
I don’t like people who judge because of their desire
Makes me so mad and sad how other people view me and other gays.
This is only a piece of what I feel.
Those people who passed away 
You are free and there is no wrong in loving
*end*
Sorry for so much but I needed to let this out.
I have been getting/hearing so much about that
just let them who they want to be
this is not meant to offend anyone or anything.
no hate towards my uality 
(also) this annoys me when people ask if i like every same person i have the same gender as ,NO! its a feeling and not just something random!.)
Until next update~
Upvote
Comment 
Subscribe if you like~