003

Devil Lovers
Taekwoon lets go of Hakyeon and pushed him into the lockers. Hakyeon could only wince in pain. Hongbing looked at Taekwoon and back to Hakyeon. “Come with me , Taekwoon”. He listened to his order and followed him, leaving Hakyeon by himself. The tanned male let himself drop to the floor and wonder into his mind , how could he let this happen to himself.
~
Everyone is on the dinner table and enjoying their food that Hongbing made, but not Hakyeon he was just looking straight ahead and not eating his dinner. Thinking over and over what happened with Taekwoon. Without noticing Jae-hwan is close to him. “You haven’t eaten , do you want me to feed you?”. Hakyeon turned around and looked who spoken to him. It was Jae-hwan.  Jae-hwan got his spoon , looked at him and smirked. He was about to respond when Hongbing put his spoon down and responded. “Jae-hwan , stop playing and eat instead”. Jae-hwan looked at him and smiled while nodding his head. Turning around and looking at Hakyeon and smirking. “Let’s continue this later”. Hakyeon could only stare at him in response. “teddy , do you want cake?”. Sanghyuk has his teddy bear in his hands and a fork in his other hand, looking at his teddy. He gets a piece of cake but fell down on his plate. He tried to grab the piece of cake again but only for it to fall once again. Sanghyuk smiled and stabbed the piece of cake. Hearing a loud noise in the mansion. The fork and plate scraping against each other. Sanghyuk continued and laughed out loud. Stabbing the plate with his fork. Laughing loud as if it was the funniest thing ever.  Hongbing could only stare and think about his plate being broken. Everyone got up from their seats and left. Leaving Hakyeon and Hongbin alone. Having no other choice but for Hakyeon to leave also, as he finished getting up from his seat,  Hongbin spoke up. “you know,  someday I will teach you manners and you shall be punished”. Hakyeon could only have his eyes wide open and nod his head in response. Leaving the table quickly as he could. Did Hongbin just say that to him? How will he be punished?. Why should he?. Everyone got up and left without saying a word. 
~
Walking towards his room by the end of the hallway. Opening the door and walking inside. Sitting down in his bed and looking down at himself. Wondering how long will he be here until his father comes back and comes for him. “what are you doing?”. Hakyeon falls back to his bed and looks at Taekwoon sitting in a chair and  looking straight at him. Hakyeon straightened himself and coughed. “what are you doing here ?”. “What? I can't go wherever I want in this house?”. “it’s just this is my room and -”. Taekwoon let out a sigh, “ and I need your permission?”. Hakyeon nodded his head. “you belong to me”. Hakyeon could only look down at his hands. “now let me your blood”. Hakyeon got up quickly , “I need to take a bath”. He is moving quickly to avoid this situation. Taekwoon got up and catches him by his wrist and moves him towards himself, Hakyeon being the weak victim he is. Getting close to his neck and starts it. “Wait  , Taekwoon , I haven’t been feeling well”. “Be quiet”. He whispered to him in his ear. Soon Taekwoon starts on his neck. Leaving Hakyeon to let out small moans. Taekwoon stops for a second and smells his neck. “Stop , it makes me feel so good”. Hakyeon tried to stop but couldn’t help but let some out, feeling his cheeks red and his heart beat faster. What would his father say about this?. Hakyeon closed his eyes and focused on Taekwoon instead, this is a wrong time to think about this. After a few more seconds , Taekwoon backed away and looked at his neck. Hakyeon was confused until he looked down at himself and saw a mark. It was almost near his collarbone. His mark is a hickey. It was pink, and he could feel the wet spot on his neck , his mark made by Taekwoon , who he belongs to. “That pain you felt was my mark , now everyone can see you belong to me when they see your neck”. Hakyeon just looked down to his mark and down to the floor. “Now got take a bath , I don’t want to deal with you fainting”. Hakyeon looked up at him and took a breath. “Now take a quick bath, I don’t like waiting”. Taekwoon got close to him and rested his hand on his cheek. “You know what will happen if you take too long”. Hakyeon nodded his head quickly , Taekwoon smirked at him and let go of his cheek. “If you need help taking a bath, I’ll help you without hesitation”. He felt his cheeks burning hot red. Then Taekwoon left.
~
When he finished taking his bath, he looked himself in the mirror and saw Taekwoon’s mark. Touching the mark and whispering , “he’s such a possessive freak” with a smile on his face for some reason. He went into his room and saw Taekwoon laying down on his bed, he got up once he heard Hakyeon come in the room. “You took a long time”. “N-no I didn’t”. “I’m thirsty , I need to feed”. Taekwoon got up and grabbed Hakyeon by his shoulder’s. “It’s not a good time , Taekwoon”. Instead, he grabs him by his wrist now and gets a closer  look at his eyes. “You have no right to refuse me , you are mine”.
~
Finally updated!
About this chapter
I don't really like it
But I needed to update 
To remind this story is still alive (hehe shinee and big bang)
btw I know my grammar is terrible!
so 
Krisus and Chen's thighs bless me
Upvote
Comment 
Subscribe 
If you like
Thank you so much 
for the upvote!
Until next update