Chapter One

Lost

I was raised as an only child by my mom in a small village in Daegu. She was a middle school teacher. My parents divorced when I was four because of my dad's adultery. I've never met him until I was fifth grade. I admit, he was not a good husband to my mother, but he was not bad for a father. Since then, I spent once or twice a month with him.

I always caught in a middle. My mom was from a conservative and traditional family, lived by norms and religions.  On the other hand, my dad was a free yolo man. He already married once before my mom. I had one sister and one brother from that marriage, but we never lived together.

Actually, I was a daddy's daughter. I herited almost all of his traits. But my mom didn't allowed my to live my life like my dad. You can say that she is an overprotectived mom. I knew she had a good intention, but it made me always unsatisfied of my life. I couldn't do all the things I wanna do. I become an introvert, keeping all to myself because I didn't want to disappoint her. After all, she sacrificed so much for me. Tried to gave the best with little things we had. Lived far from our hometown and other family.

I was a person without personality. Only doing what my family thought the best for me and what the society expected their people to be.

I finally to had a little freedom when I was in high school. I persuaded my parents to let me continued my study in our hometown in Busan for a better education. The agreed because my other families from both my mom and dad lived there so they still could monitored me. 

Kwon Jiyong, he was my high school friend. We were close back when we were in high school. But after he started dating Sohee, we distanced ourselves. I also started dating Jaejoong, but it was nothing serious and only last for 2 months

We accidentally met again in a coffee shop when we were just a few weeks of being freshmen in collage. I learned that he studied in Yonsei University (while I was in Seoul National University) and he already broke up with sohee after 2 years of relationship. From then on we started to communicated again. Catching up of what we missed during the time we lose contact. Three months later he asked me to be his girlfriend.

And this was the beginning of my ups and downs..the events that broke me piece by piece until there's nothing left..

Lost my way

Lost my self