+Chapter 2+

The Perfectly Imperfect Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“TOP?”

 

“He’s back. Kwon Jiyong’s back.”

 

“Does she know?” asked the man at the other end of the phone.

 

“No. The girls are all hanging out at Gummy noona’s café.” Top answered.

 

The man sighed. He knew this day would come. He knew, even after 5 years, that Jiyong would come back. And for those 5 years a lot has already changed. She had already changed, big time. He could only sigh again.

 

“Hyung, apparently Jiyong lost his memories. He didn’t recognized me at all.” Top told his hyung. Truth be told, he doesn’t know what to feel at this moment. All he knows, the temporary peace that they are experiencing now will finally come to an end. He knows once Dara knew about the fact that Jiyong’s back, the chains she mentally put up to control herself to being the devil incarnate she knew, they knew, she would be would start to unravel. He knew, once all of those chains are undone, blood and corpses will be what’s left behind.

 

When the man heard about what Top said, another sigh was heard from him. “I honestly don’t know if I’d be pissed, angry or what about that. So he’s living his life blissfully ignorant about what happened 5 years ago?” Top heard his hyung snicker. “Keep your eye on him. Don’t tell the others yet specially Dara. Let them find out for themselves. Once they know and Dara decided to make a move, call me.”

 

The man dropped the call without waiting for Top to reply.  He looked out to see the city view from his floor to ceiling glass window in his penthouse and thought about the state of the girl he loves 5 years ago. He promised himself he would never let her get hurt like that ever again. And he will keep that promise. Kwon Jiyong would pay for all the tears and blood Dara had shed.

 

###########################################

Once the call was dropped, Top sighed. He knew a lot will change. But no matter what happens he vowed to never leave Dara’s side. After all, aside from her being his childhood friend and one of the few people he trusts, she was his boss.

 

Sandara Park is the sister of the YG clan’s current boss. Despite her not being the head of the clan, she was well loved and respected by the whole clan. And because of the incident 5 years ago, she took up and was entrusted to be the Kumicho (head) of the Kuroichou ikka or the Black Butterfly squad, the assassin squad of the YG clan.

 

Top decided to not dwell on hasn’t happened yet. He decided to heed his hyung’s word to just keep an eye on the situation first before worrying. He sent a text to Daesung saying that he’s going to skip all his classes then mounted his Ducati and wore his helmet. But before he, could drive, his phone vibrated indicating he received a message and proceeded to open it.

 

It was a reply from Daesung saying that he was with Youngbae and Seungri and that they too decided to skip classes like him and was decided to hang out with the girls at the café. Top liking the idea, replied and said they’ll just meet there. He sent a text to his girlfriend saying the boys’ decision, without waiting for her reply, he sped off and was on his way.

 

###########################################

 

“The boys are skipping classes and are on their way here.” Bom told the girls relaying her boyfriend’s message.

 

“Took them long enough.” Chaerin said while laughing. She knew the boys would be bored soon enough with all the free time the professors has in store for everyone since it was the first day of the semester. “Let’s just skip classe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter