+Chapter 1+

The Perfectly Imperfect Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! I'm so sorry for not updating this fic for a REALLY REALLY long time. 

I just want t let you guys know that I ain't abandoning this story. 

BUT

I'am scrapping the first version I did of this and rewrote something new.

I still don't quite know where I'm going with this. I hope you guys can be patient with a noob writer than me. Please 
please let me know what you think. Suggestions and comments are welcomed :)

 

Short update ahead~

 

CHAPTER 1

 

The bell already rang and everyone hurriedly ran towards their classrooms except for one guy who was taking his sweet time walking, coolly if I may add. He was unaware that bell already rang because his mind was still wandering on the bansak haired Agusta driver. If you must know, Kwon Jiyong has a penchant for interesting well more like unique things. And the Agusta driver, with her thin frame and angelic façade, driving something bigger than her well, kinda falls into his definition of unique.

 

But aside from that, he doesn’t know why but she seems awfully familiar. Truth be told, all of the people with her seemed familiar to him. He just can’t remember where he saw them. He was still thinking about them when someone accidentally bumped into him.

 

“Oh my Gosh! I’m so sorry!” said by the girl who bumped in him. The girl’s things were scattered all over the floor. Jiyong just stared at the girl who was hurriedly picking her things up.

 

The girl looks like a freshman with her doe like eyes short bob cut hair and pale complexion. Along with her dark blue semi-formal dress. She was shorter than Jiyong with her full height coming only up to his shoulder. Jiyong picked up a notebook intending to give it to the girl who bumped him when he noticed that the notebook was actually a class register which holds the names of students per subject.

 

“You’re a teacher?” Jiyong asked the girl while giving the class register back to her.

 

“Yes. Goo Hye Sun imnida. I teach accounting and marketing. Wait, are you alright? You’re not hurt are you?” Jiyong just shook his head indicating that he was fine.

 

“I thought you were a freshman. I’m sorry if I spoke banmal Hye Sun-saem.”Jiyong apologized for his lack of respect. He thought that Hye Sun was a student, a freshman to boot. That’s why he spoke informally to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter