Beauty and the beast

Heestories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once upon a time there was a man called Eeteuk. Eeteuk was a very peculiar kind of man and enjoyed trying to invent new things even though he rarely succeeded in making them work. Eeteuk had a beautiful daughter, Heebelle, who, despite her beauty, was a bit of a pain in the . All of the men in the village adored him and all of the women disliked him because of his beauty. 

One morning Eeteuk was preparing to go to the marked to sell his newest invention.

"Now, Heebelle, I will be gone for quite some time, are you sure you will be fine by yourself? I really don't want what happened last time to happen again!” he said sternly.

"Sure dad!" said Heebelle while studying his face in the mirror while smiling at the memory of the last party he had held while his dad was out of town. He was planning on hosting another one as soon as his father was out of town and he was getting very impatient with him by now. 

As Eeteuk was not a complete fool he decided to take the key to the liquor-cabinet with him. He went away with his new invention and Heebelle started dressing up and getting ready for the party immediately. When he went downstairs and lifted the pot that stood on top of the key to the cabinet, he saw that it was not there and knew at once that his father had taken it. He went to the stables to saddle up his horse, Siwon, and rode after his father since it was only half an hour ago he left. Heebelle was sure he could think of something that would trick the key from the man. 

He rode the way he knew his father would have gone and ended up getting lost in the woods. It was getting darker and darker and it soon started raining so Heebelle's mood was soon as black as his soul when he was in one of his fits. He suddenly saw a castle and even though it seemed rather dark and deserted he hurried inside and left Siwon to fend for himself outside in the now heavy rain.

As he entered he started looking around until he heard a voice.

"Welcome to the castle!" a happy voice chirped and Heebelle turned around and yelled, "Who is there?!" Suddenly a candlestick lit up and stared at Heebelle. He started screaming while the candlestick frantically started jumping nearer him.

"No no no no it's alright; I am not any kind of dangerous!"

Heebelle stopped and stood very still and looked at the candlestick with enormous eyes.

"Who.... what are you!?" he asked. Another voice answered, "He is a candlestick, obviously," and a clock jumped into view with an extremely bored expression. Heebelle jumped back and pointed back and forth between the candlestick who was eying him with curiosity, and the clock looking utterly bored. 

"I am Sungmin!" said the candlestick happily, "and this is Kyuhyun," he pointed at the clock.

"You can talk!"

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Sungmin.

"It is the shutting up that is hard for some of us," muttered Kyuhyun dryly, looking pointedly at Sungmin who ignored him and started rambling about Heebelle's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter