Heewhite

Heestories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not proof read.

This is for Eunmai, my favourite unnie, because I love to make her smile. 

 

 

 

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, there lived a king and a queen. The king, Sungmin, had a daughter, Heewhite, from his previous marriage. Though he loved his daughter a lot, even he had to admit that he was beginning to be a bit of a nuisance. His second wife, Kangin, had gotten enough of the demanding princess and was beginning to convince his husband to send the princess away.

 

“But, sugar plum, can’t you see how useful it would be for Heewhite if he got to know the real way of life? I know the perfect place where he could learn the dealings of everyday life in safe surroundings and with the assistance of seven trustworthy men I have known for a long time,” Queen Kangin lobbied, his husband’s hair as said king rested his head on his lap. King Sungmin contemplated his wife’s proposition for a long time.

 

“I think you might be right, snuggle puff, he will be a better queen if he knows what struggles our subjects go through. Are you sure these men are trustworthy when it comes to a young lady, though?” king Sungmin asked thoughtfully, fully trusting his wife’s judgement on the matter; if he said these seven men could be trusted with his beloved, though slightly demanding, daughter, then he would believe him.

 

“Of course, my pumpkin pie. I wouldn’t suggest it unless I was sure it was the best for Heewhite,” queen Kangin answered with an evil smirk that went unnoticed by the king. The king hummed for a bit, contemplating what the costs and the benefits would be if he was to decide on sending his daughter away.

 

“I think you are right. It would be for the best. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, butter cup,” king Sungmin agreed, sitting up and placing a peck on his wife’s lips before setting off to inform his daughter of his decision. He would trust his wife to make the arrangements with these men.

 

 

In a small cabin in the woods sat seven dwarfs around their kitchen table. The leader, Eeteuk, took another swig of his soju bottle.

 

“I’m telling ya, it’s dangerous to get too close to women! They’ll try to tie ya down and have little dwarflings and make you shave your beard!” he yelled, trying to warn his brothers about the dangers of women.

 

“I hate women,” Kyuhyun, the second youngest, muttered. He was almost always grumpy, seeing as they had no electricity on the cabin, thus no computers.

 

“Then it’s a good thing you are dating me!” Zhoumi, the tallest dwarf giggled, clearly having had a bit too much soju if the colour of his cheeks where any indication. He swung his tall body towards Kyuhyun, giving the grumpy dwarf a giant smooch on the cheek. Kyuhyun made a grimace and tried to push the taller dwarf off him.

 

“You do know that’s , right?” the youngest, Henry, chimed in, his eyes widening as much as they could, which honestly wasn’t much. He was very innocent and lived most of his day in his own fantasy world, not noticing what was going on around him.

 

“Well, better your brother than a hideous woman!” Eeteuk yelled, lifting his bottle in the air to prove his point. Just as Henry was about to respond, a loud knock sounded on the door. All seven men turned to the door, having no idea who would come all the way into the woods to bother them. Ryeowook, one of the younger dwarfs with a very motherly streak and a very sharp tongue, walked slowly to the door, cautiously opening it. Outside the door stood a wooden box.

 

“Hyung, I don’t know what this is. We need tools to open it,” Ryeowook reasoned, a finger tapping his cheek while he thought about what to do. Donghae, a clueless dwarf with constant hay fever, hurried over with an axe. Just as he reached the door step, he sneezed, causing the axe to fly forward into the box.

 

“Whoops,” he sniffled sheepishly, wiping some excess snot with a hand.

 

“Let’s hope it’s not something fragile,” Ryeowook said with wide eyes, the axe barely missing him on its way to the box. Shindong, the dwarf that was forever hungry, pushed first Donghae, then Ryeowook out of the way and took a hold on the axe, freeing it from the wood. Then be began chopping away, until one of the sides fell down to reveal what was inside the box.

 

“What the...” Shindong exclaimed, moving out of the was as a furious person with long, black hair and a blue ball gown fell out of the box, hands and legs tied together, a piece of cloth over his mouth. A tiara was on top of his head, though askew. He tumbled head first onto the ground, leaving seven stunned dwarfs standing and looking at the wriggling figure on the floor.

 

“Oh ,” Zhoumi exclaimed, flailing his arms as he ran over to the figure. “That dress is wonderful!”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, walking over there and pushing him away from where he was fawning over the dress, to help the figure up. He withdrew his pocket knife and cut the ropes on the princess’ arms and legs. The princess immediately ripped the cloth from his mouth, eyes shooting lightning.

 

“Where the hell am I?!” he shrieked, pushing the cut ropes from his limbs and standing up to brush off his dress and setting his tiara straight on his head. The dwarfs all stood with open mouths and wide eyes, clearly not expecting a princess falling out of the unexpected box that had turned up on their door step without a warning.

 

“Well?” the princess asked, waiting for the stunned men to pull themselves together so he could get an answer.

 

“Are you a real princess?” Yesung, the weirdest of the dwarfs with a profound live for turtles, asked with an awestruck expression on his face.

 

“Yes, I am a real princess, now tell me where the hell I am and who you are and why you kidnapped me!” the princess demanded, his cheeks getting tinted with an angry red as his temper rose.

 

“Will you kiss Ddangkoma so he becomes a prince?” Yesung asked, holding out a turtle and presenting it two centimetres from the princess’ face. The princess shrieked and pushed the dwarf’s hands away, not at all amused by getting violated by a turtle.

 

“No, I will not kiss a damn turtle! Now answer my questions or I will make soup of that disgusting animal!” the princess cried, putting his hands on his hips and staring at the dwarfs evilly.

 

“We did not kidnap you, we just opened the door and then there was that box on the doorstep!” Kyuhyun insisted, almost a head taller than the furious princess.

 

“If that is true, this must be where my father and the queen sent me! I’m princess Heewhite and you better remember the title! Lovely to see that you are ready to serve me. Now, where do I sleep?” Heewhite asked in a voice that left no doubt that he fully believed that the seven dwarfs were only there to do his smallest bidding. The dwarfs were all stunned, not quite believing what was happening. It didn’t take long before they all looked to Eeteuk, waiting for him to come up with a solution since he was the leader.

 

“I guess we can let you stay the night seeing as it is beginning to get dark now. Come with me,” Eeteuk finally instructed after having cleared his throat. The princess gave him a once-over before stepping after him over the doorstep.

 

“You there! My carriage with all my clothes should arrive shortly. Be sure to help the men unload them and be careful not to destroy any of my dresses!” Heewhite shouted over his shoulder, seemingly directed to Shindong, but none of the dwarfs were quite sure. They all looked at each other in confusion before making their way into the house as well.

 

“You have got to be kidding me! This is not fit for a princess! I demand you lead me to a proper bed!” the princess shouted as Eeteuk sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter