ELEVEN

My Choice Is You

JINYOUNG'S POV 

 

Jinyoung is not sure if he should believe Jebum's words or not. Jackson didn't mention anything like, faking a relationship with Emily but I thought they are really in love. Why would they fake something like being in relationship? It doesn't make sense.

Jinyoung remember that Mark is still there when he left, so Jinyoung walk back and saw Mark walking towards him. 

"Oh you're back, where is Jaebum?" Mark said while looking at my back, searching for Jaebum. 

"He already left."

"Ah.. But why did you two left?" Mark asked and the older seems to be put of energy.

"I just asked him something." I said as I pulled him out and towards the streets.

"About?" 

"Don't ask to much." I tilt my head and tried to smile at him. Before they went home they walk fee blocks, but decided to go home because of the awkward atmosphere.

 

 

MARK'S POV

 

 

After that talk with Jinyoung, Mark has been so down for few days and no Jackson's handsome face showing up to make Mark less mesirable. It had been a week and Mark is feeling more worst with each day that past, thinking that Jackson might accept the offer.

Mark send a message to Jackson, just saying 'hey' but it's been three days that Mark send it and he doesn't got any reply from the younger.

Mark still go to work even though he know he already look like zombie and Jaebum noticed it but Mark said he is ok and he just feel abit sick nothing serious. 

 

                                                              ~♡~♥~♡~♥~

 

It's been almost two weeks and that day Mark didn't go to work because he feel too weak. He hadn't eat that much since he know that, any day he might just be surprise that Jackson will be marrying Emily and the thought of it makes Mark want to jump at a tall building. 

While Mark is lifelessly sitting on the couch, his phone had been vibrating but he doesn't care when he saw it was only Jaebum. He just stared blankly at the television screen.

He doesn't feel like doing anything, his mind is full of one person's face and their kisses. The memory of him and Jackson kissing and how Jackson's lips felt against his. It might be all Mark's dream because everytime it happens it feels unreal. 

He doesn't suppose to think about Jackson because isn't he the one who always push Jackson away. This is what he deserves, sadness and not Jackson.

 

                                                               ~♡~♥~♡~♥~

 

Mark is half asleep when he heard a knock at his door and it gets louder every second. Mark stand and walk towards the door. His eyes adjusted from the bright sunlight and saw Bambam looking at him with a smile but that smile is easily gone after he saw Mark's condition.

"Hey Mark, are you ok?" Bambam asked, looking so worried at him. Mark slowly nodded, obviously out of energy."My sister Emily want to talk to you." Bambam added and Emily shows up. 

Mark open the door wider to welcome his visitors. "Come inside." Mark said and guided the two of them.

The two exchanges looks when they noticed how down Mark is and it makes Emily want to help him as she can. After Emily took a seat, bambam leaves to give the two more space to talk.

"Jaebum was right." Emily said as he worriedly look at Mark.

"What do you mean?" Mark was confused. He hide his two hands beneath the pockets of this huge hoodie. 

"You aren't eating." 

"I'll be fine, you don't need to be concerned." Mark said. Emily might know that he is acting like this because she will marry Jackson and Mark just want to kill hiself.

"Mark listen.." Emily started to say but Mark doesn't want to hear anything.

"No.. You can leave." Mark isn't interested in whatever Emily is goin to say.

"Mark, do you know my father's offer to Jackson?" Emily said and avoid Mark's eyes when he look at her.

"Yeah I know" Mark said as he stand and tried to walk away.

"But.. But we don't love each other." Emily said and Mark stop

"He loves you Mark, don't you know?!" Emily is stood up because Mark seems to be hard headed and he doesn't want to listen to Emily.

"I'm in relationship with someone, me and Jackson are just friends." Emily said even though Mark is not facing Emily, he is listening to her. 

Mark doesn't know what he is going to feel after hear what Emily said. 

"Jackson is only considering the offer because he is feeling helpless, he said you don't want him." This time, Mark turn to face Emily .

"If you don't want to marry him, then tell your father." Mark said in a low tone.

"But if he know I love someone else.. He might get dissapointed, I will tell him when I have the courage." Emily said and Mark can see Emily's eyes turning watery. 

"You should stop Jackson, because I know he is just doing it because of you." 

"He might not want me anymore."

"I'm sure he can't say no to you."

 

                                                               ~♡~♥~♡~♥~ 

 

After Emily left and Mark's thought about having a chance of having Jackson back, wpuld he ever let go of him again? But that is not the problem now. Mark doesn't want to think anymore, he want to rest and let his eyes fall close.

Few moments later, Mark is already dreaming. He dream about Jackson, the person who is always in his mind, his heart. In his dream Jackson is leaving him and he was crying.

"Don't go." Mark said, eyes still closed. He feel someone shaking him, trying to wake him up. Mark try to adjust his vission because of the bright light and he realize that the person looking at him while he is sleeping is Jackson.

Jackson look at him with worried eyes. "Hey Mark are you ok?" Jackson asked but everything isn't still clear to Mark, his eyes still trying to fall back and it seems like a dream for him. "Jackson" Mark mutter.

Mark reach for Jackson's cheeks run his thumb. "Don't leave me." Mark said and Jackson was shocked. "Mark please eat." Jackson said and hold Mark's hand because the older is obviously weak.

"Am I dreaming?" Mark said while smiling and Jackson tried to make him sit "No you are not dreaming." And Mark's eyes widen. With a little help of Jackson Mark sit up and look at Jackson curiously. 

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked