TEN

My Choice Is You

 

 

JACKSON'S POV

 

 

I was startled when someone just called my name. It was my coworker Jenn. "Jackson.. Mr. President want you in his office now." She said and I stood up and thank her before leaving to meet Mr. President im his office.

When I entered his office I took a seat in front of his desk. "Do you have some work for me to do sir?" I asked. He isn't really strict when it's not really necessary. He put his hands on top of his table and lean forward before he said something.

"No.. I don't but I want to ask you about the offer." He said. I can't bealive I forgot about it. "I'm not forcing you.. I just want to know." He said again and I was lost in my thoughts. 

He had offered me the position of Vice President but I need to marry Emily in exchange. I had been thinking about it and Emily already know about it. She said it's up to me.. Yes we aren't in relationship but she said she doesn't mind marrying me.

She knows that I wouldn't accept it and she wants me to not accept the offer. "But make sure you won't regret it and what about Mark?" Emily said this to Jackson a week ago. 

"I know this is something to think about. You already know that I trust you the most among my employees and I want you to have the position next to mine and I want my daughter to not be with just some guys there." Mr. President said.

"I understand but please give me another week to think about this." Jackson said as he adjust to sit more comfortably. 

"Yes of course. Remember I will respect your desicions." Jackson nodded at the old man's words and he is thankful that he isn't forced about this and he is given time to think. 

 

 

 

                                                                     ~♥ ~ ♡~♥~♡~ 

 

 

 

Jackson bumb with Jinyoung after he leave the office. "Hey Jinyoung" Jackson said and Jinyoung noticed that Jackson is exhausted. "Hey.. Are you ok?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes.. Jinyoung.. Want to eat together?" Jackson asked and Jinyoung nodded. "Yeah sure. Your treat?" Jinyoung ask while smilling widely and Jackson smile at him "Yes sure."

After a while they are already sitting at a coffe shop and both have their food and drink served infront. 

"You seem to have a problem. You can share it." Jinyoung said sipping his drink. "I recieve an offer." Jackson said.

"What offer?" Jinyoung asked looking at Jackson who is very serius now. "To be the Vice President of the company." Jackson said which shocked Jinyoung but he couldn't react with all the food stuff inside his mouth.

Jackson trusted Jinyoung and he know telling him would be a good idea. "I need to marry Emily." Jackson added. Jinyoung's eye became more wide because of this last sentence.

 

 

 

                                                                      ~♥ ~ ♡~♥~♡~  

 

 

 

JINYOUNG'S POV

 

 

 

I don't think it'll be right if Jackson would just marry Emily just to have the position and I don't think Jackson is that kind of person. What about Mark? I think he need to know about this. They are friends after all. 

Jinyoung had promised to Jackson that he wouldn't say this to anyone, but what can he do. He didn't expect Mr. President would offer something like that. After work Jinyoung text Mark.

That's why Jinyoung is now with mark. "They will only give him that position if he will be the Prrsident's Son-in-law." With that last sentence of mine, Mark seems to be very shock hearing it. 

Mark open and closes his mouth trying to say something."Did.. Did he agreed? How about Emily?" Mark asked. Mark didn't know Emily is the President's daughter? "You didn't know? Emily is the President's daughter"

That even shocked Mark more but he look down to his plate. " Well then there's no problem." He said before he continue eating.

"There is a problem." Someone in the Jinyoung's back said and the two boys look at this guy's direction. It saw Jaebum who is looking at them. "Hey" Jinyoung said. What is this guy talking.

"Hey Jaebum take a seat." Mark said while Jaebum still have his dead serious look. "No thanks.. I was just.. I'm going now." He said now walking away. Did Jaebum heard everything?

"Mark I need to go." I said I stood up and follow Jaebum. "Hey stop!" I tried to stop Jaebum but he only stop when I already got his arm.

"What did you say?" I asked while still panting. "Don't you know? I thought you'd know." Jaebum said and it confuses me more. "What do you mean?"

"Jackson and Emily aren't really a couple and he wouldn't accept that offer you just said." Jaebum said. What?! They are not real? But why. What is going on? 

"You work with both of them yet you don't know?" Jaebum last words before walking away and leaving him.