Chapter 2

Reunion

Author POV
“Mom, Dad, let’s go watch Gag Concert!” Seunghoon and Seungyoon took their parents to living room. It’s Seunghoon and Seungyoon’s favorite show. Taechan and Mino looked at each other confusedly. They just didn’t know how to react. It’s been a long time since they watch TV together.

They sat on the couch, with the boys in the middle. Everything felt awkward, maybe for both of them. But the boys didn’t feel it. They laughed during the whole show, watched Lee Sanghun and his wiggle wiggle dance. Being with both of their parents is probably the best right now.

Time passed and it reached 9 pm. “Come on, Yoon, Hoon, it’s time to sleep.” Taechan picked Seunghoon up, who already yawned, and Mino picked Seungyoon up. “Good night, Mom. Good night, Dad.” Said the twins when they’re about to fall asleep. Taechan smiled, and kissed their foreheads. And now, she’s the one who needs to rest.

Taechan went to her room, when she suddenly realized that Mino is following her. “Mino, this is my room.” “No, it’s our room, from now on.” He immediately went inside and lay on the bed. “Mino, i don’t want to fight, okay? Just please...” Taechan sighed. But, she didn't do anything. She doesn't want to fight Mino. It's already late anyway. “Sleep beside me. We used to be husband and wife. You have no problem with me sleeping beside, don’t you?” Without any more arguments, Taechan laid on the bed. She already tired of argue. Besides, if they argue, they will disturb the twins. Both of them slept on each corner of the bed, far from the other ones, try not to hurt each other by a single touch. “You know, Tae? This bed, is the first furniture we bought 8 years ago, with our first pay.” Mino suddenly said. Taechan didn’t say anything, but clearly, she imagined how things were back then. Their life was not easy, since Mino’s parents didn’t support their marriage. Taechan’s mother just started her first bakery back then, and Taechan did her best to help her mother. With Mino’s first pay from the gig and Taechan’s money, they bought a bed. Back then, ,in the bed, where they used to talk and dream, cuddled, even let out their lust. Even though, their life was poor, they had it better, than now. “I better get some sleep. Good night, Tae.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mino woke up, watching sunshine shone to his face. Taechan was beside him, and getting closer without she even realized. He leaned closer, and close enough to her face. “Good morning.” Taechan opened her eyes slightly, and suddenly, a kiss landed on her lips. “Mino!!” Taechan hit his chest. “AH, it hurts!” “Who told you to kiss me? , you know we – ” “Divorced? I know. So what? You’re still cute even though you’re getting older.” He chuckled and laughed. Taechan threw a pillow to him. “ you, Mino, you bastard!” She started cursing. But, Mino knew it is her habit, so he always chill when she starts to curse. Mino already used to her curse, since back then, Taechan used to grumble about customers and she would start swearing. But of course, Taechan can’t hide her embarrassment. Her cheeks turned red like a tomato. “Choi Taechan! You’re blushing!” “Shut the up!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taechan POV
There are times when i really want to throw a TV on Mino. Times like this, when he became such an annoying person. He kissed me on the lips! I could feel my face is getting hot, but seriously, we’re divorced. It’s not that easy to remarry and forget everything. Marriage is not an easy job. But, the last time, i took it as it was a game, but it’s not. I walked to the kitchen and saw my mom. “Tae, how many times do i have to tell you? Don’t swear at home!” She hit my arm. I know, that’s my bad habit. I hold myself not to curse in front of the twins, but not in front of the others. “I know! You don’t have to hit me, i already knew that.”

Then, Mino came to the kitchen. “Mom!” He backhugged my mom, like she is her real mother. “Aigoo, Mino~ Long time no see! You’ve gotten skinnier! You need to eat!” Yeah, they always been like this. Since Mino’s mother forbid us to get married, he grew closer to my mom, who always accepts him. My mom treats him really well. She often chooses to be on his side, more than mine. “Tae, i better wake up the twins. Stay here, i’ll go to their room.” And he pinched my cheeks, suddenly. My mom only giggled when he did that. “Mom, don’t laugh!” “What? Is laugh a crime?” She pat my shoulder. The .

A few minutes later, Mino and the twins came to the dining room. They still have their sleepy face, and i swear they look cutest at this time. “Good morning, Hoon! Good morning, Yoon!” I kissed their cheeks. “Tae?” you, Song Minho. He smiled brightly at me and gave me his left cheek. So, yeah, i kissed him too. He’s supposed to be shy about it, but why am i being the one who is shy about it? “Mom, your face...” Hoon pointed at my face. “Your cheeks are red, Mom!” Yoon only giggled. I can’t hide my embarrassment. Damn, he only laughed when he saw that.

Then, we ate together. 5 people in 1 table. Mom served us beef stew, calp, and rice. I do cook even though i’m working. I just don’t have time to cook and doing chores, because of the cafe. But, i do cook for them if i have a day off. Mom always finishes her meal before the others. She eats quickly. “Tae, go shopping. We ran out of groceries.” I nodded lazily. “Mom, can we join? Dad can join us too!” Yoon asked me suddenly. I haven’t shopped with Mino since 4 years ago. Well, we used to do ‘supermarket date’. Will that be awkward? “Yeah, that would be a great idea!” I said happily (pretend to be, actually).

After eat, I took a bath. The cold water met my thoughts. I couldn’t stop thinking about stuffs. I guess i took a bath longer than the usual. One things that bothers me a lot is the bed. I kept thinking about memories back then. Gosh. When i’m ready, the twins and Mino already waited. “Mom, we already waited! Come on, let’s go!” “I’m sorry, Hoon~” I know Hoon doesn’t like waiting, and neither do i. That's probably a trait that Hoon got from me.

We went to a supermarket near the house. I hate this place. This is the place where i often meet my mother’s friends, and they keep ask me about my husband who is actually my ex-husband, my twins, my works, my mom, and others, that actually, it’s none of their business. I grabbed one trolley and let Mino pushed it. The twins are walking in front of the trolley. When they were still in kindergarten, i remember how annoying they were when i took them to shop in supermarket. They kept running, screaming, and fighting over some stuffs. But, they have gotten bigger now, and they became a big help. “Are you still mad at me because of this morning?” Mino suddenly asked, and i only stared at him. I’m not sure whether i’m still angry or not. My face and my heart won’t lie that i quite enjoy it. “No, i’m not. Why?” “Good!” He probably just afraid that i will kick him out of house again.

Suddenly, someone called me from far. “Taechan!” Seems like one of my mom’s friends. I only bowed, and smile. It’s Mrs. Jang, my mom’s friend in the community. “How are you?” “I’m good, aunt!” I told the twins to greet her, and then sent them away to take some milk. “Look, who is this?” She said, then looked at Mino. I swear, this is a bad idea. “Hello, my name is Song Minho.” He bowed and smiled at her. “Who is he, Taechan?” She looked at me in a gossip look. It’s really weird. “He’s my husband.” I smiled as i grabbed Mino’s arm, pretend to lock our arm together. It’s really weird. Really weird! “I think i should go. Send my love to your mom, tell her to come to the meetings!” “Yes, i will!” And then, she left. But, before she really left, “Tae, you’re lucky to have your husband.” She whispered on my ear. Lucky? More like unlucky.