Chapter 1

Reunion

I thought he will gone forever from my life.

But i was wrong.

My name is Choi Taechan. According to myself, my life is not normal, like other woman in my age. I am a widow, with 2 twins. I have to support myself and the twins by working at my mom's cafe. My ex-husband? I don't know where he is.

I stood with other parents in front of the school gate. Soon as the bell rang, the twins came out. "Seunghoon! Seungyoon!" I waved my hands and they ran towards me. My lips curved into smile. "Hi, mom!" My twins, Song Seunghoon and Song Seungyoon, have reached 7 years old this year. They already old enough to know that i already divorced, with their father. But, i'm not ready to tell them the truth. As we walked home, Hoon patted my arm, and i looked at him. "Mom, next week is father's day. Can you tell Dad to come home and watch our performance?" I gulped. . What should i do? I haven't talked to him since the 'incident.' "Mom, please? We already talked to him, but he said he can't. Can you talk to him? Please~" Yoon held my hand tightly. I let out a bitter smile. I know, they want to. But, i can't bring myself to talk with him anymore. I can't talk to Song Minho anymore.

As soon as we got home, i locked my room and tried to find Jihoon's number. I didn't even keep Minho's number anymore in my phone. My mom had his number because the twins called him sometimes. I never let him step inside the apartment, even though my mom, who is the owner, said it's fine. But i can't, because i'm still mad at him. Jihoon is one of Minho's closest friend. As soon as he picked up, "YA! Choi Taechan! It's been a long time! What is it?" He always sounds excited, with his husky bass voice. "Jihoon, can you help me find Minho? I have something to deal with him." I let out a small laugh. "Sure! He's with me, now! Do you want to talk with him now?" I thought about it for a few seconds. "No, it's okay. Is he in your studio? I'll go there tomorrow." "Okay, see you tomorrow!"

My ex husband is a hip hop musician, named Song Minho. We met during high school, back when he still had his long hair, and his cheeks were still chubby. We went out for 2 years before he proposed me, in Hongdae, 8 years ago. We both didn't go to college, since my mom is also a single parent who had to work 2 part time jobs before she can opened her bakery a few years ago and Minho wanted to focus on his music career. I threw myself to the bed. I clearly remember my wedding 8 years ago. Minho's parents didn't want to come. Only his sister, Danah, who came. There are also his friends, Jihoon and Hyuntae, and my friends too. I thought marriage will be as beautiful as the wedding. But, it's not.

My marriage life was fine until we had the twins. As both high school graduates, and we had 2 sons at the same time, we need to find a better job to support the kids. As a musician, sometimes, Minho couldn't get money for a month, while i was working hard with my mom, making coffee, and cooking. At first, i understood his job. That's my risk too, for marrying a musician. Until, he started his habit of drinking. Since we're dating, i know he can handle his drinks well. But, it became a habit. He started spending money for drink, even treated his friends. All the money is gone, but we need to buy baby's stuffs every month. Then, the argues and fights kept coming. One big fight really blew up our marriage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe i want to marry you, Minho!" I yelled at him. "I have my own rights to drink! You can't hold me!" He yelled back in drunk, and my anger just rose up to my chest. I hit it a few times; i need to get it straight. "You're drinking with other girls, aren't you? I knew it! I knew you cheated on me!" I threw a glass on him. "Stop it, Taechan! You're crazy! I can't believe i proposed to you years ago!" I looked at him in shock. "That's it. You're going out, and I'm divorcing you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up early in the morning and prepared myself. Yes, I'm going to meet my ex-husband, after 3 years. Mom was shocked to see me ready, in the morning, on weekend. "Where are you going?" I looked at her, who's watching TV. "Jihoon's studio. I'm going to meet Minho." Mom furrowed her eyebrows, and I knew this sign from her. "Minho? Taechan, I know you already divorced with him, but, think about the twins. They need him, Tae. You can't keep them away from Minho. Or, you need to tell them the truth." Mom is the one who disagree with my divorce, even though she is also a single parent. "Mom, this is my marriage. Minho and I have agreed to divorce, and custody is in me. And I just need to talk some things with him, i won't back for him." I looked away and stepped out heavily. Take a deep breath. I'm going to meet Song Minho today.

Jihoon's studio is located in Hongdae. I remember Minho and I used to date around here. Hongdae is very popular among youngsters. At that time, I believed that he was the one that God destined for me. But, I was wrong. I still remember the studio too, even though I haven't visited this place for a long time. As i entered the studio..."Taechan!" A husky low voice greeted me. It's definitely Jihoon. "Hi, Jihoon, long time no see." I smiled, and he grinned. So typical of bubbly and cheerful Jihoon. He doesn't change at all. Still the same Jihoon I know from high school. "You said you want to meet Minho. Follow me." I walked behind Jihoon to a room. It's practically a studio. So, Minho is in a studio, huh?

There. I saw him. With his black hat, signature grey t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He didn't change at all from the back. Jihoon patted my shoulder and gave me his smirk. I knew this sign. I have to call him by myself. Fight your pride, Tae. it. "Song Minho!" At that moment, he turned around. I gulped. My heart's beating fast again. My palms are sweating. It's because I'm nervous. You're not feeling love anymore, Taechan. He ran towards and stood up in front of me. "Taechan, what are you doing here?" Even his voice still sounds the same. The same bass voice that asked me if i want to marry him years ago. I looked at him. After all this time, I looked at his eyes, again. Control. "The twins had called you about the father's day event. And here I am, begging for you to come at the father's day event." He turned around as he think for a few seconds. I'm dead. He will refuse it. But soon, he turned around, again. "I will come. But, in one condition." Gosh, condition. I hate negotiation. "I want to meet the twins, freely." I rethought about it. Again, my mom's words lingered my brain since this morning. I guess I have to agree with the condition. "Okay. I agree." His reaction was absolutely unbelievable. "Thank you so much, Tae!" He said as he hugged me. No, you're not in love anymore. You're not in love with your ex-husband.

Soon after those awkward moments, I got home and threw myself at the sofa with the twins. "Hoon, Yoon, guess what? Dad agreed to go to father's day event!" I tried to sound excited as possible. Of course, the twins cheered. But not long after, the bell rang. It's weird. I don't have any appointment with anybody. When Seungyoon ran to the door and opened it... "Dad!" wait, dad? I was shocked. I looked back and I saw Minho, with his belongings. "Hi, Taechan!" . He moved back here.