The abnormal evening

Not just neighbors

Sa In woke up when her cellphone woke her up. Duke was already awake chewing his only toy and when he saw Sa In getting up he wagged his tail. "Good morning Duke." Sa In said a little sleepy since she went to sleep a little later than usual. She yawned and got up from her bed. She walked to the fridge and took a water bottle. "I guess i'm going to eat ramen this morning." she thought while drinking water. She put the ramen on the stove and went to brush her teeth.

She came out of the bathroom and gave Duke some food which he was happy about. "You look so happy while eating." Sa In said sending some of the toothpaste from flying on the floor. "Damn it." She said sending some more to the floor. She decided not to talk anymore and got a paper towel to clean up the mess from the floor. After cleaning she saw that her ramen was was boiling over so she ran to it and lifted the pot off the stove. She lovered the heat a little and put the pot back on the stove. Then she realized that she had let go off the toothbrush while hurrying over and it had dropped to the exact place she just cleaned. She just looked at it and sighed. "Well this is a great start for the day." She said sarcastically. She took the toothbrush to the bathroom and after washing it and she came back to clean the floor. Again. "Stupid Sa In you're wasting paper. She muttered to herself while cleaning the floor angrily. 

The ramen was ready so she took the pot to her tiny table. She ate and checked the news and the weather from her cell phone. She changed her clothes to blue jeans and a white blouse putting her hair in a lazy bun since she was going to put it nicely and put some makeup on after taking Duke out.

"Let's go for a little walk honey!" Sa In yelled while putting on a jacket. When Duke came wagging its tail wildly she put his collar on him and attached the leash on it. She put on some combat boots and stepped out from her apartment. She saw some boxes next to the door on the right of her apartment. "He came already? I should greet him..." she muttered to herself and knocked on the door. There was no answer. "He didn't hear me?" She tought and knocked again. No anwers again. "I guess he's out." she said. "Oh well i'll have the time to greet him later. Let's go Duke!" She talked to Duke and started to walk to the stairs.

Sa In opened her apartment door after about a fifteen minute walk with Duke. She took of her shoes, jacket and Dukes collar. She sat in front of her big wall mirror and started putting on makeup. After finishing with the makeup she started to work with her hair. She puts her hair on a neat bun since she's working at the cafe today. After putting on her shoes and jacket and also checking how she looked for the last time she said bye bye to Duke and opened the door.

 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

Sa In opened the door of the cafe at about quarter to 9. she was the person on the first shift so she needed to open the cafe at 9. She was also the only worker and somebody would join her at 10:00 to help when people came for brunch. There aren't that many customers during the morning on weekends since people were either at work or were still sleeping. After putting on a black apron she started warming up the cookies, sweet buns and all of that and started putting the cakes on the shelves. After putting the coffee to brew she went and flipped the sing on the door to the side that said open. She was putting some more cakes on the shelves when the door opened and in came two girls. "Is this place open?" One of  the two asked. "Yes it is. I'm just putting the rest of the cakes on the shelves." Sa In answered without a smile. She usually talked with her customers like she would talk to a normal human being. You don't need to smile all the time when you do it, so she wasn't going to be all smiles while talking to customers either.

It was 10:15 already and it was starting to get a bit crowdy. Sa In was taking a customers order when her phone rang. She looked at the screen and it was the manager. "I'm sorry it's the manager." She said to the customer who just nodded. "Hello?" She said to the phone. "I'm really sorry but your work partner isn't coming today because she's sick. I hope it isn't too crowded." Sa In looked at the line in front of the desk. "You can't get anyone to come here?" she asked. "I'm really sorry. I'll pay you more so to hold up just for this day." Answered the manager. Sa In perked up at the word money. "Okay i'll try. Bye." She said to the phone and hung up. "Sa In you gonna get some extra from this!" She thought to herself fire in her eyes but then looked at the line again and sighed. "Fighting." She said to herself.

The clock was about 3 and the workers for the next shift came so Sa In was able to go home. She got out of the cafe and walked to the bus stop. When she got there she lazily sat down on the bench. She was completely exhausted from doing all the work from taking the orders to cleaning the tables. She just hoped there won't be any complaint because the people on the line sometimes needed to wait for quite a long time. The bus came and she got on. she showed her card to the card reader and started walking towards her usual seat at the back. Someone was sitting on it so she sat down at the center of the bus. She put on her headphones and listened to some music.

 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

 

Sa In got off the bus at her stop and started walking to her apartmen building. It wasn't a long walk it was just around the corner so it took her about a minute to get there. Since the bulding was only two stories tall and she lived on the second floor she started to to climb the stairs. She got up and started to fundle her keys from her bag. She opened her apartment door to be encountered with a happy Duke. "Hel~lo buddy!" She greeted her dog. After she had given Duke some food and he had eaten she put on dukes collar and the leash on it. Since she couldn't come from the cafe to take him outside she decided to take him on a walk right away. This time Sa In wanted made sure she wouldn't wander too far away while walking Duke. But since it was during the day she wasn't as sharp as she should have and dosed off again.

Sa In snapped back at a completely weird place and when she looked at the clock she saw that she had wandered around for almost two hours. So, she decided to call Jin Young who got mad at her on the phone for wandering around for two days in a row. When she came her anger had died down a little but she still pouted at Sa In. "I know i'm sorry. I really tried to keep being aware of my surroundings but since it was still the day i kind of slipped." Jin Youn just sighed. "I'm not going to say anything since i nagged about it to you yesterday, but please try to stay alert." she said looking at Sa In through the mirror. "But you said something about it." Sa In answered cheekily to which she just got a glare in return.

After saying bye byes to Jin Young Sa In went inside her apartment and realized that she was really hungry since she coulnd't really eat anything at work exept for a couple of sandwiches in between orders and when she came home she didn't eat and just left to walk Duke. Now he was tired and happy since they went for such a long walk so he went to sleep right away. "Lets eat some rice with redbean paste!" She started to talk to herself while taking a water bottle and redbean paste she made herself out of the fridge. She put the rice on the stove and went to take off her makeup. 

Sa In checked the rice and it was ready so she put it on that same bowl with blue flower on that she always used. She went to her little table and got a planket to warm herself up as she was wondering what she should she start reading first. Memorising the laws or checking some files about old cases they got from their teacher? She settled on checking the files first and after she ate and washed her dishes she took them out of her bag. She started to check the file with a serious face. Soon she was able to block anything else and only concetrate on the files.

Sa Ins concetrating broke when somebody was making a lot of noise on the apartment next door. "I guess the new neighbour is unpacking his boxes. I just hope he wouldn't be so noisy." She muttered to herself and tried to concetrate again.

All of a sudden she heard a small yell and then came a huge man flying through the wall with a box in his hands thats content were flying around. She froze. She just stared at him until she heard a groan from under the box and the boxers that flew out of the box. Wait. Boxers. Sa In blushed deep red and got up from where she was. "U-umm... Are you hurt she asked the man under the box and... you know... the things. He abruptly sat up and looked at her. "I'm okay thanks for asking." Said the man smiling a little which made Sa In an even deeper red because on his head were BLACK BOXERS. His hand hit something and he lifted it up while saying: "What is this?" They were red and black striped boxers. He quickly put it behind his back with a blushing face and then realized there were boxers all over the floor. He started to gather them in a hurry his face getting a deeper red every second. He gathered all of them and got up with the black ones on still on his head. "Uhh... There's still one there." Sa In said while pointing at his head. The man took the boxers from his head and both of them went even redder if it was possible. "Umm..." Started the man when he realized the outfit Sa In was in. She had on long sleeved shirt and really short pyjama pants that showed her whole legs that were under a planket just now. "UHH.." His eyes shifted back to her face. Then he realized what was behind her and that was Sa Ins underwear and bras on a drying rack. That was the final blow for the poor man. "I-I'M SORRY!" He yelled loudly making Sa In flich and ran to his apartment through the hole he made himself going all the way to his bathroom and went inside with the box locking the door. Sa In just kind of stood there wondering what happened. Then she heard Duke whining probably because he got scared so she shifted all of her attention towards him. "It's alright honey." She said while taking him on her lap

 

 

A/N: Sorry for ending the chapter where the action just started! xP Yay! The couple finally met! I didn't know the "intoduction" would be this long but oh well...Anyway i hope you enjoyed it!