The awkward late evening

Not just neighbors

A/N: I changed the titles because i thought up a nice pattern for them which you guys must have realized. So anyway here's the chapter!

Sa In was scratching Dukes head still her cheeks a little pinkish. "What should i do?" she muttered to herself when she realized what she was wearing. "Ah! I should change my pants first" She said not realizing that it was one of the reasons the male panicked so much. She put Duke out of her lap and went to her closet that's in the wall and took out a pair of trousers. (If you know what the closets look like in traditional japanese houses it's that kind with just more selfs and a couple of hangers.) She went to change in her bathroom just in case the man decides to come out of his where he had locked himself.

"I should go and talk to him because it doesn't help just waiting here awkwardly." Sa In decides and when she comes out of the bathroom she starts walking towards his side with confident strides. But when she went through the hole she starts hesitating. "Woah! So this is how a males room looks like." HA! You thought. There was absolutely nothing except a bed and a table. "It's pretty much the same as mine." She thought in her head. She went in front of his bathroom and knocked feeling a bit awkward. "I changed so come out." She said and managed to keep her voice normal even though she was feeling embarrassed.

The mans POV:

I ran in the bathroom with everything i had in my huge clumsy body. I locked the door, I don't know why, i just did. I ducked in to a little ball holding my head. "She saw my boxers! What am i supposed to do in this kind of situation?" I remembered what she was waring and the lingerie behind her and went compeletly red. "Did i unpack anything she shouldn't see?" I gasped. "No i didn't. Or atleast i don't remember anything...The boxers! Where are they!" I screamed inside my head then relaxed a little when i realized that i had taken the box of boxers with me to the bathroom. I started pacing in my small bathroom feeling embarrassed. "Should i go out? But what if she's still in those clothes? Aargh i don't know!!!" I muttered to myself. I decided to wait for some time "just in case". Then someone knocked on the door. "I changed so come out." Said a steady voice. I hesitated a little but then opened the door.

Sa Ins POV:

The man opened the door and peeked at me. When he checked i was decent he wholly came out of the bathroom. " Umm... My name is Park Sa In." I said handing my hand out to shake hands. "My name's Kim Ji Hun. Nice to meet you." He said and then high fived my hand sideways and then fist pumbed my relaxed fist which made his knuckles crack all the while trying to smile which just went more and more awkward as he kept going. "I can't deal with this situation it's too awkward!!" I thought while trying to give a smile which probably looked like i had a stomach ache. "we should tell the landlord about that." I said while pointing at the huge hole in the wall. "Yeah..." He just answered and we were run over by a wave of silence.

"I'll call him." I said since it didn't seem like he's going to say anything. "Y-yeah..." He just answered. "Is he going to say something or should i go?" i thought. "I guess i'll go since he isn't saying anything" I continued and started walking when he made me flinch by all of a sudden speaking and then going through puberty all over again. "I'm re~ally s~orr~y!" He squealed  like a girl. Our eyes met. He cleared his throat and it became awkward again. "I thought the converstation was over. " I said in my mind but  just said:"No it's okay it happens sometimes." to him. Not getting an answer quick enough i spun around embarrassed "What do you mean it happens sometimes?!? Have you ever broken a wall Sa In?! Really? It happens?" I thought and gringed as i picked up my phone.

NOones POV:

Sa In tried to call the landlord but he didn't answer. "He doesn't answer." She said to Ji Hun. "I tried to call him about this aparment a couple of weeks ago and apparently he had forgotten his phone home when he went to work. It could have happened again" He answered. "Yeah. I'll call him later again." Sa In answered. Then the curse of awkwardness started to work it's magic and again the pair went quiet. "I should continue studying." Sa In sighed after a while. "I guess i'll continue unpacking then." Ji Hun thought aloud and they started to do their own stuff.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: This is what happens when i try to do stuff. xD I promise do to it but then do it late and with bad quality. I guess i can only write when i feel motivation and this is what happens when i don't have it.

So in the future i'm mostly going to write when i get isnpirated. I'm just doind this for myself and i don't put any responsibilities on myself regarding writing this story. If someone is reading this in the future and i have completed the story already then just ignore this. Bye! \\(>.<)