No way back

Real love always wins

The next morning came so fast, did I even sleep? I was so nervous. So today will be the day, huh? "You're strong enough Mina. Don't be scared. You can do this. Just think about meeting Got7 there. Fulfilling your dreams, staying on stage. Fighting!", I said to myself looking in the mirrow before I went down and breakfasted for the last time with my family. "Well, the little part of the family you still have", I corrected myself quietly.

Yeah, having divorced parents really . Thinking about my little brother Minho made me sad again. Will he be alright, living with just my mother? Can I handle the fact that I won't see him for a long time? "Come to your mind Mina! You already made your choice, why overthinking it so much? You will be gone from this place in less then two hours! There is no way back again!", I thought.

The way to the airport was really silent. My mother way obviously still not happy with my decision and my brother fell asleep as soon as the car started rolling. I wanted to say some last things to my mother but I didn't know what to say or how to comfort her, so I just listened to music through my headphones.

"Mina, are you really sure about this? You can still say no and stay here.", my mom said. I knew she will talk like that..

"I'm sure, Mom. Please don't make it harder for me to leave.", I asked her. I know I will have to face a big discussion now. That's how my mom is.

"I can't believe that you want to leave us behind you. How can you leave your brother? He is only seven years old. Don't you want to see him growing up? Why do you want to leave me alone? after everything I went through with your dad..."

"Mom, it's enough. We talked about that multiple times. It's not about leaving you, I just want to realize my dreams.", I half lied. To be honest, yes, I wanted to get out of my family. Not because I don't love my Mom or brother but because even after the divorce my parents keep having fights. I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to live as my parents weapon against each other. I know how much I will miss them once I'm gone, but maybe they will realize that they love me. I feel guilty for leaving my brother behind, but he was always my parents favourite so I know they won't bother him as much as they do to me. He will be fine. He must be...

"Yeah, for you it's easy. You just think about yourself and your dream.", my mom interrupted my thoughts.

"Whatever, Mom. Let's not argue about that now.". I heard her taking a deep breath and nodding.

At the airport I hugged my mother and my brother one last time. To be honest I had a tough time to not cry. They don't even know how much I care about them, right? They can't even see that I'm leaving so that everyone can live comfortable...

As I headed towards my plain I heard someone shouting out my name. I froze. I was scared to turn back. Don't let it be someone who wants me to stop. Please.

"MINA STOP. WAIT!"

I turned around, just to see a running Yuki. What is she doing here?!

"YAAAAH, you wanted to go without seeing me for the last time??", she cried out while hugging me. "I even have someone with me who wanted to see you for the last time too", she smiled and winked at me. What the hell is going on? My flight will start in less than 20 minutes, I have to go now but why is everybody acting so sensible? Can't they see that it's harder for me to leave when they are like this?

"Mina". I looked to the direction the voice was coming from and my eyes widened as I saw no one else then Chris in front of me. I looked to my best friend Yuki who just smiled innocently at me.

"I just wanted to see you one last time. Bill said that he waits for your call as soon as you are safe in Korea.", Chris said. Yeah, again, everything about my cousin Bill. It's always Bill. I'm pretty sure the only reason why Chris is here is because of Bills order.

"I will. Thanks for reminding me.", I said coldly. I just can't believe I have to struggle with all of this before going. I turned my back to Chris and took Yukis hands.

"I will message you everday and sent you videos. I will make sure to inform you about every little thing beginning with my landing in Korea. So don't be sad okay? Soulmates don't need to see each other to be connected. Never forget that!", I told her. I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. Seeing her in pain and knowing that it's because of me just makes me cry.

"I love you, besty. Don't find another one there!", she said. I had to swallow before being able to talk again, so I nodded.

"Tell me whenever someone in class bothers you. I will make sure to protect you even if I am far apart. Go to Bill. He will take care of you, I spoke to him already."

This time Yuki swallowed and nodded. Just when I hugged her for the last time and wanted to head off I heard Chris saying "Don't forget us Mina.". Did he really say that? I shouldn't forget him? tzze, I will forget him for sure. It's not like I liked him that much anyways..., is it ?

Finally I landed in South Korea. How long was I in this plain? I thought I won't be able to get out again. The first thing I recognized as soon as I got out of the plain was actually the time difference. It was morning when the flight started and it must have been night now but it was still morning. "It will take it's time until I get used to the difference", I sighed. After getting my bags I searched for a representative of JYP. They told me that someone will be waiting for me at the airport to get me to my new dorm. Thanks to god I studied korean for the past two years by myself and was able to read and have conversations. I knew it would be helpful to learn the language before going to a country.

After a few minutes I found a boy holding up a piece of paper which says "JYP Trainee Mina". I smiled as I went to that guy. He was obviously a lot older then me, old enough to be called ahjussi.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mina", I said and bowed in front of him. I was really nervous. I never saw him before, but well I couldn' know everyone who works in JYP can I ?

"Aaah, Mina-ah, Annyeonghaseyo. I waited here for you to pick you up. I'm Mr. Hwan from JYP. Did you have a good trip?", he smiled friendly to me.

"Yes thank you, Mr. Hwan."

We went to the car and headed off... "Now there is really no way back", I thought to myself.