The Beginning

Real love always wins

Finally tomorrow will be the day I have waited for so long. 

My name is Mina and I am 16 years old. I live in Germany  but my biggest dream is to become an Idol, like my ultimate bias Jackson Wang from Got7. That’s why I went to the JYP auditions last summrr in Korea even though I am too old to become a trainee. J just wanted to try it. And guess what? I did it, tomorrow I will fly to Korea and start my trainee life. I still can’t believe it. 

While thinking about my new life I felt a hug from my back. It was my best friend Yuki. She was crying the whole day because I was leaving her and seeing her cry made me cry as well.

 „Yukiii don’t make it harder for me please. I will make sure to message you every day multiple times and you can visit me in the summer.“, I tried to calm her down. 

„How can you do that to me Mina? You know that I only have you in my life and now you are leaving. How am I supposed to survivr the school life without your protection?“, she cried. 

Well, that’s a good point. Both of us don’t really have any friends. And the guys in our class are always making fun of us and are rude. Yuki is the kind of person to get scared easily, so I was always protecting her and fought with those classmates. Suddenyly I didn’t feel happy about my decision anymore, I feel guilty for leaving her. I begged her to  ome with me to the auditions, but she didn’t wanted to. What can I do now? I already signed my contract with JYP… 

After talking for a few hours with Yuki she was finally able to smile again and cheered me up. We promised to make videos all the time and sent to each other. 

Since I had to go to school for the last time to get my stuff, I said goodbye to Yuki and headed off. When I entered the school I knew for sure that I won’t miss this place at all. Seriously, if you aren’t one of the cool people, high school is literally hell for you. Specially if everyone in your school is rich like hell but you aren’t. 

I went to my class room and took my bag with my books. Just when I wanted to leave the class I saw someone in the door. It was no one else then Chris. Okay this might sound stupid butsince the first day I saw him in class I literally fell for him. He just looks perfect and compared to the other guys from my school, he is quite nice. But actually we never talked with each other, he is my cousins best friend so he just keeps on ignoring me for some reason. Maybe because I am not cool enough, I thought. 

„So you really leaving  huh?“, he asked. I was kinda in shock to hear him talk with me. 

„Umm.. yeah, I will leave tomorrow morning.“ He looked angry… Did I just say something wrong? I felt how my face became red, not knowing if I should stay where I am to talk with him or just leave.. 

„Never thought you will really make it though. Jasper is really angry because of your stuoid decision.“, he said. So that’s his problem. Bill is my older cousin, Chris‘ best friend. It kinda hurt me that Chris was not actually worried because of me but my cousin, but what did i expect? It’s always Bill. 

„He will get over it“, I just said without emotions and started walking away when he suddenly grapped my wrist. 

„But I won’t“, Chris shouted. His loud voice made me cringe. What’s happening here? Is he kidding me ? He must be. 

„Not my problem though“, I said what obviously ade him even angrier. What is he trying to do? We never once talked and now he acts like we are friends? Now that I am leaving everything behind me, he tries to change my mind? The worst thing is, it’s not because he wants to, it’s because of Bill. He knows about my little crush for his best friend and now he tries to use that so I will stay in Germany. No way I’m letting him do that. 

„Yeah, it’s none of your buisness, right? You will just run away and never understand one’s heart.“, chris suddenly said quietly. 

I was really irritated. But well, I will be leaving this country in less then 12 hours, so whatever he says now it doesn’t matter to me. 

„Will you let go of my wrist? I have better stuff to do on my last day here.“. I can be so damn cold sometimes, that I am even afraid of myeself. How can I hide my feelings and thoughts that well? 

„Sorry for taking your precious time, miss“, he said ironically. But it somehow sounded … sad? 

„Well, you should be“

When I turned again to leave he suddenly grapped my wrist again. But this time it was harder, it actually hurted. Before I recognized what happened, he just hugged me. 

„I might let go of your wrist this time, but I won’t let go when we meet again, Mina“, he whispered in my ear. What does he think he is doing? How ignorant is he? Does he really want to play with me before I’m leaving? Seriously, we are in the same class for over three years and now he acts like I mean something to him? I pushed him away. When I looked at his face, his eyes were ooened widely and it was obvious that he didn’t expect me to push him away, I just smirked. 

„We won’t meet again.“ I said and left leaving him behind. 

 

At home I packed my last belongings and went to bed. Tomorrow will be my big day, I shouldn’t be tired. I thought about meeting Got7 from time to time at the company, about the other trainees there and how they will be like, about your new life without parents by your side and also about your tough schedules as a trainee. Will I be able to make it big and debut? Will I be able to overcome my problems without  Yuki? Will I be able to live without seeing my younger brothers face every day? While thinking about everything, I just fell asleep without knowing.