Please Don't

Is It??

Minseok is tired. He is tired of everything. Tired of his aching heart, the longing feeling and the emptiness he felt in his heart. He lost that one person he cherished the most. Kris- he lost Kris.

 

Minseok has always set his eyes on the Chinese leader. Even since their trainee days. He had a bad first impression due to the taller man serious face. But then, day by day he gets to understand him better. Kris is the one who will always make him laugh due to his awkwardness. When Luhan and Tao are more expressive on their feeling and loves physical contact, Kris is the opposite. He is so guarded on his feeling- just as if he is a stone.

 

Whenever Tao will cry during their early period, he will just stand there awkwardly patting Tao’s head. Practically do nothing until Minseok bring him in his arm and hug the crying Tao together. He whispered something to Tao in mandarin- something that Minseok can’t figure up. And when he lifts his face, Minseok swear there is a trail of tears on his face. He stunned. And that’s the moment he realised why Kris guard his feeling very well – he actually have the softest heart of them all. He just hides it very well. Extremely well that makes Minseok frustrated.

 

He remembers how Jongdae and Tao got into problem in China and Kris get reprimanded for that. He claimed that everything happen because of him. He gets an earful of scolding from SM representative in China. And he doesn’t even tell anyone. Not even Minseok. He claimed that everything is fine when the reality is that he was punished by not given holiday at all for whole 3 month Exo-M is in China. Kris just worried more about other than himself. Without knowing that Minseok worries about him the most…

 

Minseok also find himself mesmerized by Kris act. When everyone says Kris is charming, Minseok just cross everything as there is the image of Kris hugging his alpaca in his sleep attach in his mind. And when he just come to Minseok and ruffled his head. Saying he had a good job timidly. Minseok will just smile and ruffled his hair back earning a shout from Kris. Secretly, Minseok can see his lips tugging as his smile threatened to shows.

 

When Exo first debut, nobody really pay attention to Minseok. Perhaps due to his physical that isn’t too appealing like other members. But, Minseok know he’s the one with least fans. When Jongdae able to charmed the fans with his mandarin, Minseok will just sit silently without any recognition. And then there’s Kris. He’ll try to indulge Minseok in everything that can make people see him. Playfully fight with him or teasing him. People will talk about him for a while, and leave it because he can’t answer the simple question without being hopeless of the language barrier. Kris will come to him, help him in his mandarin and stay with him all night- the reason why they can be closer.

 

When Luhan start to hog Minseok to himself, everything falls apart. SM saw that as a selling point. And perhaps Luhan saw that as a help in making Minseok more famous. Maybe because he is tired watching Minseok been ignored. Maybe he wanted to help Kris making people know Minseok more. Minseok gets popular easily when they get back to Korea. People start to ship him with Luhan as Xiuhan. SM ordered them to be closer and make fan service. Not that he had problem with that, Luhan is his friend too. However, he lost most of his time with Kris. And when Exo popularity blooms (not that they are not popular before), they just get busier. He rarely gets to spend time with Kris at night- they don’t even get enough time to sleep. When they get day off, there will always another member who ask them to go out or do other thing together. Although for the short encounter, his eyes will be looking for Kris.

 

And then that- just about their first concert, Kris leave. He leaved him without saying anything. Minseok is confused.. So much confuse.. He have thing that hasn’t settle between them. He needs to confirm his feeling for Kris. He needs Kris to be by his side and be awkward with him. He isn’t familiar with sudden popularity that he gets. He need Kris to be silly with him – come back and tell that everything is a joke  so he can just brush everything and laugh with him.

But no.. Kris just left.. And he never come back..

 

 

Then, there’s Luhan. Luhan will always be with him. Even before Kris gone, Luhan is always by his side. A brother and best friend that will understand him without him need to say anything. The one that have same interest in coffee and soccer. And since Kris gone, Luhan will always hug him to sleep whenever he cried for Kris. Luhan play a big part in his life when Kris gone. So one day when Luhan confessed his love for him. He just stoned. He can’t even answer that simple question of ‘do you love me too’. He loves Kris. Yes, his heart longed for Kris. But then now, Luhan is a part of his heart to.

 

And one day when he heard the rumour, he almost collapsed.

 

‘You wouldn’t left me too.. Don’t you?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So~~ The end.. I really want to make the continuation but I can’t decide who Minseok is going to end with.. My friend voted for Xiuhan but I prefer Xiuris more.. Do comment and tell me who you are rooting for ^_^ ~~