I will do it!

Is It??

 

Luhan always had his eyes on Minseok. Whenever the smaller cry, laugh, angry and importantly smile, Luhan will never miss it. The pearly white-gummy smile that he adored so much. Minseok, Kris and Luhan are the oldest in the group. Yet, he never believed that the first time Lay told him that. For him, Minseok are the cutest human being he ever seen. However, the other never admitted it. That sly chipmunks..

 

They are not that close when they first met- or a few months later. Minseok will always with Tao and Kris. Both Minseok and Kris are just too fond of Tao. They start hang up due to their mutual interest- coffee and soccer. And as time flow, Luhan always want Minseok by himself. Whenever they're Exo-M or just Exo, he'll try to make Minseok to be by his side. He tends to hog Minseok all by himself. The other members did complain but as if Luhan will let Minseok to them. They are best friend (Luhan self-exclaimed), so Minseok let him do whatever he wants. The fans are shipping them too so the company see nothing wrong in Luhan's behaviour. That's just fanservice - that's what they think. Oh, how wrong they are.

 

Minseok is a lovely person. He will always pat Luhan's head. Saying something like 'My friend is so cute'. But Luhan doesn't need it. He want Minseok to say something like 'My boyfriend is so handsome'. So, from the beauty image he had, he tried to appear as manly as he can. He try - but Minseok never see that. Yes, they say he's the manly in the group but then again, behind those cameras, they'll be some time they'll threat him like a delicate China doll. And Luhan hate it to the pit of hell.

 

When they unite as Exo as whole, he can sense something. There is a subtle hint that he need to squint to see but there's some moments where Luhan can see Minseok's eyes linger unnecessarily longer at Kris direction. He smile brighter than ever whenever he's with Kris. Something about 'Kris is a silly human being that make me cry in laugh'. Yes, that's what Minseok says. Luhan feels injustice. He's always make Minseok smile but why he never see at him in admiration the way he look at Kris? Was he not that important in Minseok's life? He's not that secretive about his feelings. Heck, even Exo members know that indeed he likes Minseok for all his life. Yet Minseok remain oblivious and focused on someone else that always seems to be in his own worlds.

 

Nah,. He bet that's just his feelings. Minseok still hug him, laugh with him and taking care of him. But why did he feel Minseok is slipping away? Whose feeling is he lying? Minseok did really slip away from him. He'll see Minseok hugging Kris as if he doesn't want to let him go. Laugh at whatever he says even if it's not funny and taking care of Kris like he's a child that needs extra attention from his parents. That time, Luhan feels that he'll be fine even if Minseok is threating him like a girl.

 

The time finally comes. Luhan wake up with a crying mess Minseok in his chest. Bawling like a little kid that lost his favourite toys. His hand clutching Luhan's shirt that his nail actually reaching his skin and marking it. Luhan just let him. Hand patting his head oh-so-lovingly. And that evening only Minseok let him go. After he pass out due to exhausted from all his crying.

 

He is gone - Kris has gone. He fails a lawsuit against SM and he go away from Exo just like that. Luhan wasn't hating him. He knew Kris must have his own reason to back away. But he hated the fact that he was leaving them when they'll be having their first concert ever. After all the chant of 'We are one', Kris was backing away without letting them know it from the first hand. Don't they mean anything in his life? And the things that he hate the most is the fact that Xiumin is so much affected from Kris leaving the group.

 

Exo is in mess after everything. Kris leaving, Baekhyun and Taeyeon issues and the other members look like had lost their hope on Exo. They are very thankful to their fans for having faith on Exo but still, everything is not the same. Lay looks burdened every time their manager will says about him to take Kris place as Exo-M leader, Tao will always cry whenever he remember his favourite gege that always pampered him, and Minseok, he never look the same. The light that always on his face had disappeared the day Kris left.

 

That make Luhan wondered. If he left, will it have the same effect on Minseok? Will Minseok finally realise him and his feelings that he had lays before him? Will he??


 

"If that could make you see me, then I'll do it,.."

 

 

 


~Short update.. I'll post the next chapter as soon as I get home~