two

Fated

A year has passed and you've graduated high school with excellent marks. You never thought moving to another school would make your life a whole lot better, making it the best decision you've ever made. No fake friends, no dramas, and of couse, no Lee Taeyeong. Huge benefit right there. You get to focus on your studies and be one of the best in class, resulting you to get accepted in Seoul University. It's known to be one of the top universities in Korea with notable alumnis. 

It's your first day of University and you're definitely pumped up for that. Walking out of the shower, you take an oversized sweater, a blue jegging, and a pair of white converse. After getting yourself all prepared and ready, you quickly grab a random food on the counter and make your way to the bus stop. It's just a perfect day for you; the sun is up and there are no clouds in the sky which indicates that it's not going to rain today. It only takes 15 minutes by bus from your place to the campus which is a huge deal for you. 

You arrive in front of the campus and make your way towards the nearest hallway you can see. It's definitely huge and you can guarantee you'll get lost a couple of times in the first weeks. Your mouth slightly hang in agape as you stroll down the corridor, like a lost puppy. You look around to see a lot of student in the hallway and they're just doing what normal students usually do before classes start. You snap out of your thoughts and immediately take out a piece of paper from your pocket which has all of the details you need today. "204 for registration." you mumble to yourself as you read the first line on the list. "Now where is it." your eyes scan your surroundings as you keep on walking. You press your lips to a thin line when you can't see the class number anywhere. You keep on looking, walking through the long corridor and finding yourself only circling on the same track. "Hey do you need help with that?" a voice suddenly booms as you abruptly stop on your track. You look up, only to see a tall blonde haired guy with a warm smile on his face. Your eyes widen slightly as you look at his facial features. They're just perfect. "I saw you passing by for a few times." he says. "O-oh yeah I-" You snap out of your thoughts as you quickly take out the piece of paper again. "I need to go to 204 and I can't seem to find it." you say as you rub the back of your head. "Ah, it's on the second floor. You can take the stairs then turn right. It'll be on your left side." he explains. "Ohh it's on the second floor. Alright thank you very much!" you let out a grin as you give a slight bow to him. "Yeah it's no problem." the guy waves at you as you walk away.

"Gosh you're stupid ____-ah." you say to your self as you make your way upstairs. Your gaze fall onto the classroom number and you quickly enter the room. "Please take a seat." an instructor says as you step in. You nod in reply and pull out the chair that's on the back row. You let out a relieved sigh and lean back onto your seat. Being late for the first day isn't a really good thing even though it's only a registration meeting and you're lucky enough to arrive on time. The meeting begins and the instructor starts to explain the things that are required for the year. You take a glance, looking at your surroundings. Your heart literally stops the moment your gaze fall upon a familiar face who's currently sitting at the end of your seating row. "No, this can't be." You squint your eyes, trying to get a better look of the guy in the black t-shirt. You abruptly lean back to your chair and hide when his eyes meet yours. You blink a few times and try to calm yourself. "There's no way-" you can feel your heart pounding like crazy now. "No it's not him ____-ah. It's definitely not him." you mumble to yourself as you in a deep breath. "Get it together." you bite your lower lip and decide to take a look at the guy the second time. You slowly lower your head and glance towards the left side from your direction. Your eyes widen instantly in horror when you find him looking directly to you with a bright smile on his face. He seems to be as surprised as you are but unlike you, he looks pleased. "Oh lord." you lean back to your chair with your mouth hanging in agape. You're definitely failing on trying to remain calm as you feel your whole energy draining slowly. This guy would potentially make your college life miserable. No, scratch that. He definitely will make your college life miserable. "I can't belive this is happening to me." you mentally whine as you lay your head on the desk. You only get like a year of peaceful life and now you're officially reunited with the number one person you want to stay away from on earth. It seems like you just can't get away from the famous high school bully- Lee Taeyong. 

**