one

Fated

Flashback 

You walk up the stairs quickly as you tighten your bag strap on your shoulder. The clock is ticking and you need to submit your last english assignment which is still inside your locker before the class start. You really want to stay out of trouble since you'll be getting out of that place tomorrow and you just want to leave peacefully. You abruptly stop on your tracks when you see a bunch of familiar guys gather infront of your locker from the distance. Not just near it, one of them literally leans against it. "Oh come on. You've got to be kidding me." you mutter under your breath as you slightly stomp your feet onto the ground. The guy who likes to pick on you is right there. You in e deep breath as you try to maintain a straight face, trying to show less emotion and walk straightly towards your locker.

"Oh- there she is! ____-ah!" suddenly one of the guys sees you and immediately waves towards your direction. You hold the urge to roll your eyes and just ignore him. You finally stop infront of the guy who's leaning against your locker as you slowly look up. "Please move." you say calmly. You're trying so hard to sound calm and not afraid but inside, your heart's pounding like crazy. The other guys just look at you from head to toe with a smirk on their lips. "Hmm.." all of the sudden, the guy infront of you leans closer to you, leaving only a 5 cm gap between your face as you slowly back up while widening your eyes in surprise, you're slowly failing on acting calm. "Y-ya Lee Taeyong-" his piercing gaze literally makes your heart racing and it's not good. "Y-ya ya what are you-" you couldn't speak properly since his face is literally just an inch away from you. You realize you couldn't step back anymore as your feet become weaker. And in that moment, you're sure you're going to fall back and look stupid infront of them but then he grabs your waist tightly, stopping you from falling. Your eyes widen slightly as you could see Taeyong's face really close from yours. You could feel both of your cheeks burning as your heart races faster and faster.  He then leans closer as you finally give up and shut your eyes tightly. Could he possibly... do it..? 

"Oops." he suddenly whispers as he let go of his grip around your waist. You widen your eyes in instant as in a second, you feel your body dropping onto the hard ground, landing on your first. You could hear laughter coming out from the guys' mouth as they look at you. Taeyong just stands there while giggling right infront of you. "You should see how red your face was!" one of them exclaims as you scoff in disbelief at him. You could feel a wave of embarrassment hitting you. Hard. And the fact that your face is probably still red makes you more embarrassed. You abruptly stand up, trying to forget about the throbbing pain on your . You quickly unlock your locker and take out your assignment. "Oooh _____-ah, do you really think Taeyong hyung's gonna kiss you?" one of them snickers as they continue to laugh. Your ears perk up as you try to hide your embarrassment and quickly run off. 

"Aisssshhh!" you say to yourself as you run up the stairs to your class. You could still remember how Taeyong's face was so close to you and you literally thought it was going to happen. "How could you even think like that?!" you whine to yourself as you stomp your feet. It's probably the most embarrassing disaster that ever happened in your life. "_____-ah you're a complete idiot." You slowly touch your as you still could feel the pain. Lee Taeyong is the most popular, hot guy at school. He's absolutely good looking yet he's a bully. He likes to pick on you frequently, embarrass you infront of your classmates and just doing things to others that could make him laugh. And you just literally fall into one of his big tricks again just now, looking like a complete idiot. Good thing you're going to transfer to another school tomorrow so that you'll never have to see his face and his friends again. 

**