Three

Fated

The meeting is finally over after roughly two hours. You usually pay attention to things like this since it's related to your studies but this time, you're so focused on trying to not let Taeyong see you to the point that you have no idea what the meeting was about. As everybody stands up to leave, you try to go through the crowd to get out of the room as fast as you can. There are so many people in the room that you, unfortunately, find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea of people. You just want to get away from that guy and make as minimal contact as possible. That one eye contact was enough to freak you out. You had a great time last year and you surely want to keep it that way.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry," you say as you try to make your way in between people. "So, it's actually you." you instantly notice the familiar voice that makes you glance towards your right. There he is. Slowly making his way out of the room as well with a smug on his face. You instantly turn your glance away and cover the right side of your face. You can feel your face heated up and your heart beating fast. "_____-ah it's not gonna help." the guy lets out a small laugh as he looks at you. That laugh. That notorious laugh that you still remember clearly from high school. You blink a couple of times as you try to regain your composure. "That's it. I'm screwed," you mumble under your breath. "Oh, Lee Taeyong," you finally speak as you force a smile at the guy, trying so hard to not look panicked.

You find yourself speed walking through the hallway with Taeyong next to you trying to catch up with your pace. "Ya, _____ you need to slow down!" Taeyong protests. You clench both of your fists trying to not budge or get distracted. "It's been a while since I saw you. Whoa, you changed your hair a bit too," he says as he walks next to you trying his best to stop you. "You know it's so funny we ended up at the same university." Taeyong chuckles. "Maybe it's fate." he continues. Right at that moment, your eyes widen in shock as you heard the last word. You stop on your track making Taeyong jump slightly trying to not bump into you. You turn around facing him, take a deep breath and look him in the eyes. "Lee Taeyong, I'm not sure if you're aware of it but I'm trying to get away from you. I had a good high school year and I'm not trying to get messed around again now." you say as calmly as you can, as serious as you can in hopes he'll take you seriously. "Whoa whoa, relax ____-ah." Taeyong replies as he raises his eyebrows. "What are you majoring in?" he leans closer to you. "I'm not telling you." you scoff. You're trying so hard to not look weak at this point. "Let me guess," he put his finger on his chin. "Business?" he blurts out. Your heart starts beating rapidly. You are indeed majoring in business. "N-no." you try to deny. Unfortunately, you can feel your face getting hot red. You just can't cover up stuff. Taeyong let out a laugh as he leans in closer. "Guess what, me too." he smiles. "I'm so screwed," you said to yourself. You gulp as you finally take a step back. You don't want the same thing that happened to you in high school at that time happen again. "____-ah, I think you find your college buddy." the guy grins as he put his hand on your shoulder. Your mouth hangs open in disbelief as you blink a couple of times. You're sure at this moment that everything's not a dream. You're actually going to the same school with your high school bully. You try so hard to get away from him for such a long time and here you are, reunited with the same guy. You snap out of your thoughts and turn around, walking away from him. "Let's go to class together tomorrow _____-ah!" Taeyong exclaims from afar as he chuckles. 

**