Bad Luck

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

000

 

 

“I love you and only you, Lee Jihoon.”

 

Jihoon stared and stared, feeling lost in that eyes of him with nothing but love in his eyes, oh how he would die to see that look again and feeling this person touch even just for a second, to feel the love, their love.

 

But he knows that there are things he can’t have no matter how hard he want it.

 

.

 

A young man woke up, meetings white ceiling and feel his hair got damp, hair clinging onto his forehead. He sit and stare blankly at his hand, biting his bottom lips remembering the old memories that he just rewind in his dream.

 

The old memories that he want to erase but at the same time, it’s also the memories that he cherish the most.

 

It was a memory of him, the one that give him the most adored moment once in his life. The most beautiful yet vulnerable bond that they create, have given them both heaven and hell at the same time, the pain for being apart are something that the boy hate the most, but it is also something that he has to endure, for he know none of it are his fault, it’s all the boy fault.


 

The boy wipe his face, feeling the cold sweat and take a long deep breath, he probably just tired, after all working while taking care of a child is no walk in the park.


 

The pink haired boy then stretching his limb, feeling the bone cracked, suddenly he smell something bad, more bad than Chan’s dancing shoes.

 


 

“! CHAN!!”

 

 

000

 


 

A child cry resound through the small apartment, Jihoon calmly take the sunny side egg off the pan-his son favorite, to a mickey mouse plate. He grab the milk powder on the kitchen, swiftly making the milk that his son loves.

 

He walk to the room where the sounds came from, bringing a glass of milk and opening the door, seeing his 6th grade cousin busy dressing the crying kid while trying to calm him down.

 

 

“Chan-ah! What happen now??”

 

“Hyung! He doesn’t want to listen to me!” Chan huffing while holding to the batman sock that supposes to go on the kid legs.

 

“DADDY!” The kid then run to Jihoon legs and crying there. “I Don’t want to go to school with Grass-Hyung! I want to be with you…” He sobbed harder into Jihoon pants, successfully making Jihoon pants wet.

 

“God, not this again.”

 

What a morning in Lee Residence.

 

Every morning always started like this in Lee Residence, with Chan, his cousin, and his adorable six years old son Hungji. Breakfast first, prepare Hungji to go to school, and then goes to work while Chan take Hungji to the kindergarten, and that usually include a lot of crying, running, burning pan, spilled milk, and sometime shattered glass of coffee, oh and a few profanities that Jihoon accidentally let out, after that he have to go to cafe where he works as a waiter and work until one, after that he work at a 24 hour restaurant as a dishwasher until 10pm.

 

It was hard, but he really needs the money, well no one told him that raising a kids will cost a lot of money, and it’s not like he can prepare anything as a high school student before, so he just go with whatever he can do to support his child, his proof of the love that he once have, and the reason that he can live and look forward to a future, a future with his child on the picture.

 

It’s already seven-thirty now and Hungji already go with Chan to school, well Kids can be easily swayed by candy and some sweet promises (that Jihoon not really really sure that he can fill, but hey, you gotta do what you have to do to make sure his precious son get education)

 

“Well, one morning is ov-HOLY ” Jihoon felt his feet pricked by sharp glass, it was the coffee cup that he dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter