Farewell Flower

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

000

 

 

 

“Just tell me a reason.” Jihoon’s heart beat faster and his hand feels numb, he don’t know how to explain it to the man he loves.

 

Jihoon can only drop his head down, his eyes blurred by tears, he can’t even face Seungcheol face, even though it is their last time. Suddenly, he felt his cheeks being caressed softly, the sudden touch make him startled, he jumps back and facing Seungcheol now. Seungcheol only stared at him wide eyed, hands left frozen.

 

“....Good bye.” and that was the last word before Jihoon ran as fast as he can, leaving his now ex-boyfriend alone, the place become the witness of their separation.

 

The wind blowing softly, caressing seungcheol hair, but the cold feels like it’s piercing his body, his heart, as if they know his feeling now. Seungcheol then reaching his pocket, pulling out the thing that he prepare from a long time ago, and he keep for the person be loved most.

 

He smiled sadly, feeling his eyes in verge of tears, but he hold it, and wipe the tears roughly with his hand. Seungcheol then remembered, how he supposed to go to America after his graduation tomorrow, how he supposed to tie his most loved person, to make their red string stronger. It supposed to be like that.

 

Jihoon panting and found himself in bus stop, he takes his cellphone from his pocket, and see his photo together with Seungcheol, hugging him from behind as his lockscreen, and remember all sweet thing that seungcheol say, and did for him, and when Seungcheol told him that he is precious, it makes his heart hurts. Jihoon doesn’t know anymore, he know this was the best thing he could do for their future, for his future, he just doesn’t know it will be this hurt.

 

“What have I done…”

 

000


 

Seungcheol smiled while walking out of the school hall, his clothes looks sleek and his hair done beautifully, everyone is in awe when they saw the handsome man, of course since the man did not just graduating normally, but he is graduating with the best score of entire school. Suddenly, a man running into him, and just hug him out of nowhere.

 

“Congrats for your graduation. Jeonghan, stop hugging Seungcheol too much, look his face is starting to be pale.” Joshua walk to them while giggling softly, reminding his best friend to at least keep his friend alive.

 

“BUT….this is the moment when he finally gonna get out of that hell hole! Congrats Seungcheollie! This is for you!” Jeonghan released his grip, and give him a bouquet of yellow rose.

 

“Yeah thanks, kinda like hoping you guys did not show up to embarass me.” Well true that, sometime Seungcheol friends can be embarrassing, but deep inside he really happy that his friends come to his special day. “Anyway, normally I supposed to get red roses right? Why it’s yellow though?”

 

“Well, yellow roses means is friendship and happiness, that means we are your friends, and we are wishing for your happiness!” Seungcheol just smiling, typical Jeonghan to give meaning to things around him, well he is the most sensitive one afterall.

 

‘Happiness huh.’ Seungcheol thought, remembering of the pink hair guy that always gave him happiness and colour in his life, how ironic it is.

 

“Speaking of flower...where is Jihoon? Arent he supposed to congrats you and give you flower or special things? It is the least he can do as your boyfriend right? Why I can't find the sight of him anywhere?” Jeonghan looks around, and seungcheol can imagine the yesterdays event clearly in front of his eyes, damn right it’s hurts.

 

“We….broke up yesterday.” Seungcheol smile faltered, he still doesn’t know why the you get decided to break up with him, seeing that the pink hair guy ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter