Chapter 2 (final)

The Necklace

OC's POV

 

I was in my butler's car while playing my phone & on my way to the cafe. When I entered it, I started to order my drink, Hazelnut Cappuccino (my fav <3). And then, I was sitting at the coffee table along with my butler. He's only order a hot coffee. There was a silence first but my butler started to talk, "so y/n you already found your necklace?" he asked. "no not yet" I shook my head & take a sip of my drink. I can't leave without my necklace tho and I have to find it as soon as possible. Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard a door bell ringinng. Maybe it's just a random customer so I ignored it & continued to play my phone. 

Hoshi's POV

 

I entered to the cafe & went to the cashier to order my drink. Then, I was sitting at the small coffee table & started to take a sip. I also brought my book so that I will not get bored in the cafe. So about this girl I was met at the library, is she here? I let out a heavy sigh. I got off the table & went to the washroom while bringing my book.

OC's POV

 

"sir, can I used the washroom?" I asked to my butler. "ok sure" he answered. "I'll be right back." I left my butler at the coffee table & went to the washroom. Just then, I accidentally hit someone. "oh! I didn't see you there, I'm so sorry!" I apologies to the stranger while I look up. "it's alright" he said. When he look at my face, he's suddenly shock! It looks like he saw a ghost or something ummm...what the heck just happened? I raised an eyebrow. 

Hoshi's POV

 

I can't believe it! Is this for real? Is she really her? Those eyes! I've seen that before. We were just standing there frozen & I can't even talk. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so awkward! "hello? is everything alright?" she asked while staring at me worriedly and I finally came back to the reality. "oh yes! everything's fine haha" I answered & gave her my nervous laughed. She sighed in relieve. "oh thank goodness." When she was about to leave, I grabbed her wrist. "wait! there's something I wanted to show you" this is it. I can finally show it to her. She turned her head & look at me. I took her necklace out of my pocket & revealed her necklace. Now it's her turn to shock. "where did you get that?!" "I saw you outside of the library yesterday & you left this necklace so I believe this is yours" I scratch my head nervously. "Thank you so much!" she chuckled while I was handling her necklace. "no problem" I smiled. "hi I'm Hoshi" I started to introduce myself. "y/n" she replied. "let's meet again sometimes is that ok?" I asked her while playing with my fingers. "yeah sure!" And suddenly, her butler came to us. "I'm sorry y/n we have to go now, shall we?" "oh yes just give me a sec" She turned back to me & said "I'll see you tomorrow then at the library?" "Library sounds great" I smiled. She bowed to me before she's leaving. "y/n wait!" I stopped her when her butler was about to open the front door. She turned around, "yes?" "can...c-can I have your number please?" She let out of giggled. 


Guess who's back for 84 years? LOL Sorry about that guys I was so busy for college :( So this is the final chapter of 'The Necklace' I know~ it's quiet short XDDD Hope you guys enjoy it ^^