Chapter 1

The Necklace

Hoshi's POV 

 

I was in the library alone looking for some books for me to read. Reading books is my hobby since when I was a kid. My dad is an author & he had alot of books collection in his office. So, I came to the library very often & my favourite type of book is either fantasy or angst. I was still looking for the best book & I finally found one. When I was about to grab it, I saw this very beautiful eyes right infront of me while I was taking a closer look. She had this dark brown eyes & long-wavy black hair. She's so perfect! I can't even stop staring at her eyes. Who is she? but then, she walked away & I tried to follow her, I wanted to see her face. 

She was walking outside of the library. Oh no! Don't tell me she's leaving. I ran as fast as I could. However, it starts to raining softly & I didn't bring my umbrella...oh great~ I saw her with another person wearing a black suit, holding an umbrella while open the car door. Maybe her butler I think? When I finally ran outside, it was too late...her car already drove away. I felt so guilty because I didn't make it. I looked down & there's something 'shiny' thing on the floor. It was a silver necklace with a beautiful diamond logo on it (y'all know that from svt's letter version album & there's some members holding the diamond necklace hehe yes that's the one). I bent down & pick it up. This is probably her necklace. So I was thinking that maybe I can give her back if I see her again. I smiled at the necklace & put it in my pocket. Just then I realised that I'm all wet because of the rain. Oh shoot! I ran back home not that far from the library. 

OC's POV

 

"mom! have you seen my necklace?" I started to panicked because I lost my favourite necklace. I search it everywhere in my room. In the closet, on my study table, my drawers, my bed...nothing! I ran downstairs while calling my mom. "sweetie, maybe your necklace fell off when you were there (at the library)" my mom said while holding my left shoulder. I sighed. It was actually from my birthday gift when I was 8 and now I'm 18. My dad gave it to me but he's already passed away due to cancer. "maybe you're right mom" I said with my lower voice. So I go back to my room, walk towards the window to take a look outside. The rain stopped a little while ago & the sky has started to clear up.

Hoshi's POV

 

I was laying on my bed while holding her necklace. I've been staring at her necklace for quiet awhile now & can't stop thinking of her. I really do have a crush on her & the first thing that caught my attention was her eyes. Her beautiful dark brown eyes. I smiled like an idiot & can't wait to see her again. I put the necklace on my table next to the bed & continued reading my book.

The next morning, it was 7:45am. I got off the bed & went to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm wearing my grey sweater & blue jeans. I go downstairs to eat my breakfast & then I go outside, locked the door & off I go.


wewww finally 1st chapter! new chapter coming soon & what do you think about the story guys? let me know in the comments :3 Thank you guys so much for reading <3