Damn i love your

It's called Drabbles for a reason.

(A/N : The ambiguity though...)


 

If there’s one thing Yoongi hate about this girl, is her voice.

It’s so loud, and Yoongi isn’t really the one who tolerates noisiness. He hates it. Yoongi likes silence, and that’s it. He loves being alone. In peace. He loves getting drowned in his depressing thoughts.

If it’s silence, whether it is depressing or not, he deals with it.

Another thing Yoongi may hate about her. It’s her laugh.

It’s high pitched and once again, loud. It sounds like a tinkling sound of a wind chime in middle of summer breeze. Yoongi hates summer. People in summer is so cheery and loud. He hates it. He hates wind chimes, too. The sound is contagious.

 

Like her laugh.

 

Yoongi thinks about this often. He thinks he hates her eyes too. It’s rounded, like a deer’s eyes. It’s doey, like Holly’s eyes. Holly’s eyes are already making him weak. he doesn’t need another pair of eyes to be the addition of his problems.

Yoongi hates her soft dark brown eyes. It makes Yoongi does something he thought he would never do.

Yoongi hates her body, too. It really soft. It’s a fortuneYoongi hates fluffy things. Although sometimes his clumsy idiot of a friend, Hoseok, said that Yoongi was a fluffy creature himself.

That same Hoseok almost break his front tooth after that.

Yoongi hates how curvy her body is. He hates how he can’t keep his damn hands from her smooth waist. He hates how she got meat in every right place. He thinks her body is a drug. Yoongi doesn’t need another damn junk added to his addiction. After all, he’s content with just alcohol and nicotine.

But he hates it even more when she said that she hated her body.

Yoongi would never respect anyone who degrades her body like that, not even when it comes from the owner of the body.

“Have you eaten today, Oppa?” came her soft voice from the door.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, obviously annoyed when someone interrupted his sleep. It’s fortunate enough that Yoongi could get some sleep, after suffering from a week with almost a little no sleep. Thanks to whatever gods up there, their world tour was over. He didn’t think he would be alive if he suffered another sleeping on the plane.

“I’m sorry, am i interrupting your sleep? Are you still tired?” she apologized. And Yoongi hates it when she put sincerity in every single word she said to him.

Yoongi? Are you alright?” Yoongi could hear her footsteps. Then he felt a weight added to the other side of the bed. Yoongi opened his eyes slightly to see someone he really hates is smiling at him.

He hates that smile. So genuine, like Yoongi was this precious. He never precious to anyone. And not like he cared, too. Because people, right?

“What do you want to do today, hm?” she asked him, soft tiny hand brushed Yoongi’s hair out from his forehead. He hates her, for making him lean under her hand to get more of those soft touches.

Want sleep.” Yoongi hummed, he closed his eyes. A minute wont hurt he guessed. The girl gentlyreally gently like Yoongi was a ing baby or somethingrubbed his forearm. Goddamn this girl and her soft touch.

“Well okay, then. I’m going to head home i guess. I’ve made kimbap and chicken soup, it’s good i promise. Kevin oppa is teaching me well, you know. So please eat it well. Oh, i already bought several ingredients just incase you want to cook something tomorrow, they’re all on the fridge. Please ask Jin oppa to cook, if you don’t want to. You’re like,” the girl pinched Yoongi’s waist and Yoongi growled at her, “...bone and skin. I don’t like this, i hate when you’re not taking care of yourself well.”

Yoongi only grunted.

“Oppa, please don’t fall asleep when i’m talking.”

“Yes, honey.”

 

Yoongi peeked one eye, just to saw the blush on her cheeks. Yoongi decided that wasn’t so bad. Yoongi didn’t hate it, kind of.

“I also cleaned the the kitchen and the bathroom. Gosh, i hope you would take care of your house well. I don’t know what would i do when we have our own house and i-”

Our what?”

The girl’s eyes widened suddenly. Yoongi smirked at her. That faint pink colors made its grand comeback on her cheeks. And when Yoongi suddenly sat up, she panicked.

“Our what, Jimin?”

“I, i just-nevermind! i’m going out-AH!”

And before the girl could stand up from his bed, Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to the bed. With his body now was on top of her, her upper body was trapped between his arms.

“You know, i’d like to stay and chat but this is just like another cliché scene in one of those dramas.” She critized and let out a giggle.

“I tried, didn’t i.” He smirked. Then his eyes fell on those pair of plump pink lips. He hated them. “Can I kiss you?”

Her eyes avoided Yoongi’s. But he then raised a hand to her chin. Lifted them to meet his eyes.

The girl contemplated a bit, before answering. “I guess.”

It was slow, and nice. It was gentle. Her inexperienced lips moved clumsily, and Yoongi was smiling through the kiss. It's funny. He had eaten many noonas before his debut. He ed the brain out of them. Yet here he was, preaching the gods at how this girl nervously kissed him. He must became a goner from those alcohol, smoke, and crazy tours.

And for the second time, Yoongi thought, goddamn this girl.

When they broke the kiss (more like she broke it, she looked like she was running a marathon or something. Yoongi almost laughed at the sight), she smiled genuinely at him. Yoongi almost did the same.

“I, i love you, i guess.” she whispered, once again avoiding his eyes. Meanwhile, Yoongi tried his best not to just jump at this girl. He really couldn’t risk it. He appreciated her so much he was afraid that she could just leave his ed the next day.

 

The thought of her leaving made his skin crawl already.

 

She was a different meaning.

She was a different melody to him. Not a depressing one. He needs her so much that he hates it.

 

He kissed her forehead. “I’m gonna marry the out of you, someday.”

 

The End


I was listening to this : Agnez Mo's Damn I Love You 

She's an indonesian singer and i promise it's a good song, pretty chill, love it. i never really listen to her works in short but she's been around since i was a baby, can you believe that?! and ANYONE HERE IS INDONESIAN THOUGH? i feel like i'm the only Indonesian Baby J. it's somewhat uncomfortable lol. okay that's it. love y'all. i'm sorry i put my two other stories on cliffhanger for so long. i just haven't any good idea to continue them two.

so if you have any idea to bounce, shoot me at the comment section, yeah? good. thank you so much.