Regretted

For Him, which is me
“Our manager called me last night. He said that he has a present for Sanghyuk. I was wondering what kind of present that he will come out with since he’s never give us any before.” Hongbin laughed when he heard N talked. He too actually was weird with their manager sudden present for Sanghyuk. 
 
 
................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Sanghyuk finally had woke up. His eyeballs are running, searching for something but he just couldn’t find it. He guess his hyungs had already left to the practice room and now, he’s alone at home. 
 
The fact of he was paralyzed mid-chest down made him having a difficulty to sit without his hyungs help. And now, waiting is the only thing that he can do. Disappointed. That’s what Sanghyuk feel  right now, or maybe since the first day he knew that he can’t walk anymore.
 
“No, i have to be strong. Think positive Han Sanghyuk, they believed in you so why not you?” Sanghyuk’s controlling his own mind. 
 
It’s 10 a.m. and as usual VIXX will left their dorm at 9 a.m. to the practice room and only came home when they are satisfied with their singing and dance practices. But, they had always reached their home when it was almost midnight. Sanghyuk was already bored. He feels lonely and sad. He too wanted to follow their practicing schedule but that’s no way. He couldn’t even sit by himself, how he’s gonna sing and even dance? 
 
Sanghyuk starts to cry. He regretted for not obeying N’s order. He shouldn’t have made a stupid decision by leaving them in worry and now he was receiving the punishment. But somehow he feels that the punishment was too cruel to himself. The punishment had ruined his career and his passion. He has nothing to be proud of now. He’s...useless.
 
Sanghyuk cries got harder. The only thing that left now is only regret. He couldn’t say anything more about himself. He wanted to reverse back the time and listened to his hyungs words more but he didn’t have the power to do that. Sanghyuk cry until he’s asleep. Tired. He was too tired. He needs his hyungs right now. But, they weren’t here. He falls asleep in despair and regrets...
 
 
 
................................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
“Guys,,, i think he cried.” Ken face looks worried.