Sincere L O V E

For Him, which is me
“No! You’re no different with us. Trust us Sanghyuk that you will never stay in this condition forever. It just for a temporary only! We know that you can do it! We can work on this together. We believed in you Sanghyuk.” N talked while holding his sadness. 
 
The others who couldn’t bear with the unexpected situation, walked step by step towards Sanghyuk and hugged him.
 
“You have us, we have promised not to leave you alone. We will fight this together.”
“I love you, i love our family so much. You’re just like my own brother. You’re no different with us.”
“Sanghyuk-ah, i hate to admit this but, i really love you. Nothing can stop me from doing that. i will protect you after this.”
“Han Sanghyuk, i don’t need the old Sanghyuk. I just need a Sanghyuk right now, in whatever condition he is. If i lose you, my life wouldn’t complete.”
 
Sanghyuk couldn’t stop crying. His cry was getting louder and harder. His eyes couldn’t stop from producing tears. He's ashamed with them. Yes love is unconditional but is it fair for him to receive their loves? Or... Are they just sympathy with him? No! No! They won’t. He knew VIXX so much. They are being honest when it comes to love matter. How much they loved Starlights, he now believed and trusted VIXX which was his own hyungs. 
 
“Hyungs im sorry.” Sanghyuk let out his apology followed by a loud cry. He could feel the warms that came from his surrounding, the warmness of his hyungs from hugging him.
 
................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Sanghyuk falls asleep soon as he was laid on his bed by Ken. Why Ken? Because before that Ken had evoked an issue of he hasn’t given a chance to lift Sanghyuk. Their cry began to stop as Ken keeps making jokes and Leo threatened to hit him. Ken said that he was more sturdy then Hongbin. Ravi stopped Ken with a super fair decision. 
 
“Alright Ken hyung, tonight you can lift him to the bed and sleep beside him too if you want.” Ravi was kidding. Ken who didn’t want to lose with Ravi quickly asked for Sanghyuk’s permission to sleep beside him tonight. Sanghyuk laughed and left Ken’s question without answer. Ken knew, Sanghyuk always allowed him to sleep beside him, even before this when they were staying in hotels, Ken would be the one whom gonna sleep beside Sanghyuk. 
 
That night, Sanghyuk was too tired. His crying had took a lot of energy out of his body. Sanghyuk slept without realizing that his hyungs, each was giving him a kiss on his forehead. 
 
“Goodnight Hyukkie. Dreams of me.” Ken embraces the sleeping Sanghyuk to his chest.