Betrayal

For Him, which is me
“I’ve thought of quitting from VIXX...”
 
VIXX couldn’t control their disappointments towards Sanghyuk. Since that day, they have not been talking with sanghyuk. How could him, after what they have been through together before this. 
 
“Han Sanghyuk, how could you?!” Hongbin shows his dissapointment..
“Don’t be stupid Sanghyuk.”
 
“No, im not. I've think about it before this and...this is the best decision for me, you guys and VIXX.”
 
“What kind of trash are you talking about Han Sanghyuk?! Give me your reason to leave this group. I want to hear it!” 
 
Sanghyuk couldn’t answer it. He didn’t even dare to say the reason. Just to think about it had hurts him enough
 
“what is it?! I want to know it! We want to know it!” N shouts. 
 
“Hyung... Don’t force me...” Sanghyuk sheds tears.
 
“Sanghyuk, quitting will not solve the problem. In fact, you are running away from it. Thus, you are trapping yourself only and things will get worse. “ Ravi's calming the atmosphere.
 
“Han Sanghyuk, promise me that you won’t do it. Promise me?” Ken's pleading.
 
“Say something Sanghyuk, your hyung is asking...” 
 
Sanghyuk choose not to answer them with silence. He left their question unanswered. 
 
“Hyung, let him be hyung. Han Sanghyuk, if you really want to leave, then leave. And once you make a step to get over from here, never show us your face again.” Hongbin walks away and left them in silence. 
 
 
 
 
..........................................................................................................
 
 
 
 
 
 
It’s been five days since their tense conversations. Hongbin had chose to exchange room with Ken as he can’t look at Sanghyuk and even to face him. Among the members, Hongbin is the most affected one. He was betrayed by someone whom he had loved for years. He can’t accept it. Since that day too, VIXX will spend most of their days in the practice room. They will practice dancing and singing until midnight and sometimes until the next morning even though they had finished promoting their latest song, refusing the fact that they are running away from Sanghyuk. About Sanghyuk self care, they had given the task to their manager. Their manager once said that Sanghyuk’s eyes had swollen but they ignore it.
 
“He was sleeping all the day so, it’s not shocking,”
 
 
they thought...
 
 
But the fact isn't like what they think of.