Friends

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter


It was half pasted Seven and Yoongi had finally pulled up to Hoseoks house, the mint haired boy parking his motorcycle as he let his gaze linger. The front of Hoseoks House had the greenest grass the older male had ever seen and just by the size of the house alone he knew that Hoseoks family was probably loaded and It made Yoongi feel a little out of place as he took of his helmet and basically gawked around the nice neighborhood until Hoseoks voice caught his attention.

" Thanks for giving me a ride home Yoongi, I had fun. " 

After taking off the spare helmet, Hoseok smiled warmly towards yoongi, his hands held out the helmet towards Yoongi before placing his hands behind his back shyly when the older male took the helmet from him. Hoseok couldn't deny it, he actually had a good time and it showed all over his face as he held his sunflower between his fingers. 

" No problem Princess, you owe me another date tomorrow. " 

" D-don't call me Princess! And I-Its not a date! We're just two friends going out. "

"Oh? So we're going out? "

" Yoongi! "

"Alright, Alright. Friends Is perfect, I'm glad. " 

Holding his hands up In playful defense, Yoongi gave a chuckle as he seen Hoseoks cheeks turn a faint slight shade of scarlet, the younger male was obviously flustered about the situation and the yoongi couldn't help but find him cute. 

" Hoseok, can I have your number? "

" My number? "

Glancing upwards, brown orbs would focus on Yoongi, Hoseoks blinking curiously towards the older male as he tiled his head slightly as If thinking ' why? ' and yoongi explained himself then.

" Yeah, so I can text you. "

Now Cracking a smile, the ravens head nodded lightly to the older males question and the way Yoongi had rubbed the back of neck nervously had Hoseok chucking softly.

' So even yoongi can get nervous. ' 

" Here, let me see your phone." 

Watching Hoseok hold out their hand, Yoongi quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to the younger male who then typed their number into the device and handed It back with a smile. 

" There, you better text me. " 

" You know I will, have a nice night princess. " 

Yoongi winked then and laughed softly at the way Hoseok got embarrassed, the older male Placing his helmet back on and starting his motorcycle as he gave one last wave t

Please log in to read the full chapter