Hoseok

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoseok POV

I felt envyious, I knew he had caught my gaze but I couldn't help It really. Here I was, Jung Hoseok, Student Council Vice President, a "good" kid, a straight ' A ' student with a calm, peaceful and "normal" life, And then, there He was, Min Yoongi, the schools deliquent who always missed classes, showed up late, never did his homework, got into fights and was for lack of a better word a "bad" kid. So why was I, dare I say jealous, yes jealous, I was completely and utterly jealous of the schools "bad boy" because to me, he had the life I wanted, maybe not all of it but mostly the freedom. 

Min Yoongi could come and go as he pleased, he could go out with his friends without his parents breathing down his neck like mine, he could do dumb things like going to party's or just staying out all night, though It wasn't that I wanted to follow suit Into these choices but they are choices and I'd like to at least get the choice to say yes or no to them even If my answer was the latter. I wanted to do things and make choices on my own without my parents say In the matter but the funny thing Is, I didn't really expect to get that chance so soon. 

'Why Is he coming over here?!' 

Tighten my hold upon the strap of my bookbag, I'd avert my gaze, looking anywhere then towards a curtain mint haired male who was pulling up towards me on his motorcycle in a totally not cool at all way. 

'!' 

"Are you waiting for someone?" 

He sounded tired but the tone of his voice actually made me a bit nervous, not only did he look cool but his voice was kind of nice as well. Letting my gaze fall upon him, I'd quickly Remember Yoongi had asked me a question, the short interval of silence hanging a bit too heavy as I finally nodded my head In response before quickly thinking over my anwser and wanting to correct myself. 

"Yes--I mean, no! no...I

Please log in to read the full chapter