Sunflower

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

"If I win In no more then two tries,  you have to go out with me again tomorrow, Deal? "

" Okay, Deal " 


Third Person POV


" Come dearest, I want something out oooof, this one! " 

Yoongi was amused,  he never picked Hoseok as someone to tease another person but the mint haired boy couldn't help but laugh and shake his head as Hoseoks attics, finding it cute as the Raven pulled him along and pointed out one of he many claw machines, of course it was one that held really tiny stuffed animals,  you know the ones you know are only there to eat your money because the claw doesn't pick up for ,  yeah that one. 

" You sure you want something out of here? I mean... " 

Glancing over the contents of the machine Yoongi didn't get what Hoseok liked so much In here,  there was a bunch of little plushies, a sun flower with a happy face,  a black cat with a red bow and a cute green snake with a blush and its tongue sticking out. 

" The snake looks kinda cute,  How about that one? " 

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!  you win me a snake and I will Hobble you!  I hate snakes..." 

Shivering softly,  Hoseok would shake his head and glare playfully towards Yoongi,  who In turn laughed hysterically and ruffled Hoseoks hair. 

"Alright, Alright. How about the sunflower? " 

Tilting his head,  Yoongi would watch as Hoseok looked a little confused and a bit unpleased with that choice as well, the Ravens frame shifting a bit as he gave a questioning look.  

"Why would you wanna give me a smiling sunflower? "

"Hmmm,  because It Reminds me of you ~ Happy,  bright, always smiling. I like that about you. Now s

Please log in to read the full chapter