One

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The walk to the school is rather a pleasant one,the blue sky is clear,birds chirping can be heard.It's been a while since he felt calm and relax like this,a small sincere smile gracing his lips.He stopped for a moment to inhale the fresh air."Inhale...Exhale.." . He thinks about what happen at school yesterday. 

He is on his way to buy some food at the school cafeteria,when he saw Jungkook at the school yard.He's not there alone,there is another guy with him,small built and chubby cheeks with a bright coloured hair.He looks cute standing infront of Jungkook that are all muscle and is towering the other guy.Curiosity take over him,he stopped his journey and decided to take a peek.What happen next broke his already fragile heart,Jungkook is kissing the guy.

He felt tears started to form in the corner of his eyes,he bit his lower lips trying to stop any unnecessary sound out.Why do you think he felt like this? Yes.. He's a fool that fall in love with his bestfriend.There is no chance for him to confess anymore.Because of his cowardness to confess,Jungkook have became someone else lover,it is too late.Someone that he love dearly is in other people embrace.He is pathetic.He wipe his eyes,trying to get rid of the tears and walked away from the scene and returned to his class,grabbing his bag and skip all of his remaining classes.

His thought is cut off,when someone decided to jump on his back.He groaned at the impact and twist his body to take a look at the culprit.His heart stopped momentarily,the causes of his heartache. "Jungkook"

"Yo Tae~! Where did you go yesterday huh ?" Jungkook whines,his hand draped on Taehyung shoulder.

The heaviness in his heart in is dragging him down.He looks at Jungkook smiling face,bunny teeth poking out,eyes forming a cresent."He's beautiful and handsome..".He forced a smile on his face.

"Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter