Two

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He knows that he went into his class and sit at his favourite seat but he can't remember what he do.His mind is in jumble of mess.Everything around him is in blur.After a quick introduction with Jimin this morning,Jungkook has decided to left him alone and walk to class with Jimin instead.He slowed down his walk and watched as Jungkook draped his hand on Jimin shoulder and playfully teasing him like he always do with Taehyung.They parted ways in the hallway because Jimin class is in the other side of the building and make a promise to have lunch together.

 

Biology has always been his favourite subject but he can't seem to concentrate.He huff and look to his side trying to make a conversation with Jungkook only to found that the latter is busy typing away with his phone."Must be messaging Jimin". He lips curled into a sad smile and he turn his sight to the front again trying to understand what is written on the board.A few minute of staring he started to feel a bit bored and laid his head on his arm and close his eyes.

 

He is dreaming,he saw a younger self of him running around.He still remember that day,on that day his parent's decided to brought him and his hyung to a park.The sky is clear,birds were chirping happyly and the wind blew with gentle breeze bringing happiness in his little heart.His parent are watching them under a huge tree,smiling once in a while,sharing loving gaze between them.He still remember laughing and smiling till it's hurt,remember teasing his hyung,the gentle caress of his mother,the strong but gentle touch of his father.The sound of his father humming along his mother sweet singing voice.

 

But suddenly the scene changes,he is no longer at the park.He is in his room when he heard a loud 'thud' the living room.He opened his door and walk through the corridor,climbing down the stairs,from the place he is standing he can hear his parent's voice.They were fighting,his father is screaming vulgar words towards his mother while she just stand there face tight.

 

"You bi**h ! What the hell do you think you are doing ?" 

 

"Huh ! What ?! im doing nothing! You are the one that i should ask !" His mother replied scoffing.

 

His father eyes is red in anger , while his mother face void with emotion.He can't see his hyung but he knows that his hyung is there somewhere in the living room.He feel his eyes blur,tears started to gather in his eyes.He felt useless,he can only stand there watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter